Bitcoins Going To Top !! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Bitcoins Going To Top !!

Are You excited on the prices of bitcoins??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Bit Coin Price

This is true that the price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly so this is due to the increasing demand , value and supply of the bitcoin in the crypto market I hope its price will increase more and more in the future. So we should invest in it to get good profit in the near future.

Hello everyone, bitcoin is considered the king of crypto, in my experience, we will always get historical prices with this currency, surely we will observe many corrections, but those are normal movements, personally I like to hold a long-term with bitcoin, and I have made very good profits from the increase in its price.

• +1 1

Who really don't be happy with the price of bitcoin and all crypto currency, the market never get this price at all it's really historic moment for the crypto and specially the bitcoin so we hope they continue like that and make a lot of opportunities to invest in crypto currency 

My friend, the expectations I have about bitcoin is that it will rise much too much until we could expect that bitcoin will increase much more than it already is because we all want it to rise in order to earn a lot of money and also see something that never happened in the history of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, every currency starts at the beginning at a low price, due to lack of great experience in dealing, trading and investing in it .. But with time and with the increase in its popularity among people in the world and what this wonderful forum offers helps us to gain knowledge and experience about it ... Indeed, this is what achieves profits and success Bitcoin This is what will bring it to the top in the near future

• +3 1

Welcome my friend. I personally, and through my modest experience, that the value of the Bitcoin currency during the next period will be very high and will witness a remarkable growth in its value.

This year will be incredible for bitcoin, we have not yet seen its final ATM before the fall it needs, we can still take advantage of these wonderful prices and make money with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, we must always keep in mind that a cycle will come where bitcoin will be bearish , but that does not mean that the currency has died, on the contrary, that allows it to consolidate as a very important value in the market.

Of course, our feelings are good and our morale is high, especially as we work in this field, and any increase in the price of the bitcoin currency will benefit us and we notice the large increase in its price, as it was less than a month ago at $ 45,000, but now its price has reached 60,000 and this is really a tremendous number and I hope that we will continue to work hard to be able to keep pace with this development And get a lot of money

• +4 1

What I think about the future of the price of bitcoin is that if it goes up a lot more than it already is, sometimes it will be able to have its losses but it will do thanks to those losses that it will later raise a lot of what already It was and will continue to increase a lot while time passes, it is only a matter of time and waiting for the right moment.

On 1/8/2021 at 6:33 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hello guy's, how are you bodies?

Yes dears as you read topic title you can also understand my posting reason. Every crypto talk member knows about that at present time bitcoin price is going to be high and high. And everyone knows that bitcoin is top best currency in cryptocurrency. So guys just give your experience here, and also share your feeling?

How's your feeling now about the rates of Bitcoins? 

And in coming days what is expectation about rates of Bitcoin? 

and wish you all the best guys just to stay here and keep hard work with patience and specially for you face any problem don't lose your hope. 💞😍 @Asadiqbal22 @NagnaOIC @M Mohsin bhutta@ @Zeshan7736087 @Zeshan Khalid@ @Sania84 @iqra34-1 @mzk7736 @Momo_064 @Golem king@ @Furious valkary

btc-orig_orig.gif.2cb2c8ff783d5e6092915fcb34246adf.gif.9320efb672eba13a4611de27cd8e4fcc.gif

There is a sudden rise in the price of Bitcoin in this last some months and reaches its peak and now the price is constant but it's good and people are showing more interest in investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

That's right, my friend, the price of the bitcoin currency continues to rise, that is why it is important that we keep our coins, at this time, and in the future we can sell them, to have better profits, secure our wallets, so that they will not scam us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I think that the price of Bitcoin is on the rise and will continue until the currency ends its renewal and mining, and until then it is expected for Bitcoin to increase in rise, and when it ends, the countries that stored the largest amount of Bitcoin will control its price

Friend, what you say is very true, bitcoin is rising and will increase even more than we expect, that is why if we throw or say a number in which for bitcoin we would fall short or we could be wrong because bitcoin will always increase and that is what it is doing increasing more and more every day it will not stop at any price for now it will only go breaking prices that we never thought would arrive and now it is possible.

Of course, the price of Bitcoin has been rising sharply in recent times. And experienced members say that in the future, the price of Bitcoin will increase and Bitcoin will become more expensive and popular.

You are absolutely right my cryptotalk mate, the price of Bitcoin will going be increasing more because of the popularity that is getting daily and so many people are investing in Bitcoin over other cryptocurrency, the price of Bitcoin have riches the all time over of $63000.

As a Crypto trader, my feelings about the price of Bitcoin which continued to rise certainly made me happy, because the increase in Bitcoin prices would make a bullish market. The increase in bitcoin price of $ 60,000 only happened this year, so I haven't experienced and still confused because I have to sell bitcoin or buy it. Hope for the future certainly hopes that Bitcoin prices continue to increase so that more and more people join the world of crypto.

• +4 1

The Bitcoin currency, frankly, is the most powerful currency among the encrypted currencies and is the most stable and most profitable for traders, and day after day greater popularity and domination of most trades, when Bitcoin was invented in 2009 it was equal to 0.$ 3 A year ago from now it was worth about $ 30,000, but now it is approaching $ 60,000

• +1 1

My friend that Bitcoin is the best encrypted digital currency currently and it is very wonderful. I think that Bitcoin rates will rise in the future a lot, and we may find cryptocurrencies that compete with Bitcoin in the future.

Yes, my friend, the price of Bitcoin must increase. Cryptocurrencies are a wonderful thing, and they will certainly spread very large. First, it saves money, secondly, it saves time and effort, thirdly, you can transfer it to any other country because it is a decentralized currency, So I am excited to see its price increase daily

It seems that the value of Bitcoin is increasing, but I do not completely trust this, I know that what is rising quickly may also fall quickly, we must be careful in our investments and our trading of digital currencies, as the world of digital currencies is random.

• +1 1

Hello, my friend, I always have feelings of hope and joy towards the price of Bitcoin and I think that its prices will increase more in the future due to the abundance of demand for it and its many advantages.

It is really very fishy, bitcoins keep rising frighteningly, I am very excited about this, given everything that has happened, it is most likely that it will rise a lot in the coming months.

I think that the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise gradually slowly until there is another explosion in the price of the currency, reaching levels it did not reach before.

The whole world is now moving towards digital currencies, day after day people realize the importance of these currencies and the ease of dealing with them,

I think that the price explosion of this currency will be within several years.

• +2 1

My dear friend bit coin is always in top form the beggining of crypto currencies . it will help you to make money and profit here.

Certainly we are all happy with the rise in the price of bitcoin, and certainly all of us will rise more and more, personally, I believe that bitcoin will continue to rise until it reaches the price of 100 thousand dollars at the end of 2021

• +2 1