Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts?

10 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Many people in the forum use the Google Translator app.  Because the mother tongue of all countries is not English.  So English is not easy for everyone. Those who are weak in English can work using Google Translator.  However, sometimes Google Translator makes mistakes, but everyone should check it.

@Cleaner using  google translator is not a bad thing ofcourse  if any member use it for doing all the post he do in forum daily then be sure he will face problem sooner or late . Because when ever you will google translator for doing post here then your all the  post will not explain the right thing such as misunderstanding of any matter.

Hello brother hello everyone I hope you all are doing excellent used for what will you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform for earning money it is the latest version of digital money for investing and getting the profit with this form for cryptocurrency exchanges

• +5 1

The main reason for deleting posts is lack of quality or that their content is not important and has linguistic errors and that the use of Google Translate may affect that because the use of the translator does not give you an accurate translation and may contain many errors, so be accurate and careful when creating any post so as not to delete it.

• +5 1

Hi my companion, I wish you great and victory in work here .. I think that a off-base interpretation can play a part in erasing posts, additionally disappointment to stand by laws and rules will uncover you to a boycott, so I prompt you to share justifiable and clear posts and tolerate by the rules as well.

Hi everyone thanks for helpful information well when we post and copy past in our post this against the rules and some times when we help Google translate some time its mistakes by spell or any word we not provide to translate into Google so because a mistake in my opinion we should make post in our point of view and try to write in simple and meaningful words this best way 

Welcome my friend. Certainly, according to my belief, Google translates the text verbatim, perhaps you mean a certain word and by translating it has become another word and change all the meaning, so you have to choose clear and clear words.

I do not think that the google translator is that bad idea to do the translations because you do not use the good content that is the only reason of the delation of your posts.

There are several reasons for deleting posts, as for using translation from google, this may be another reason to delete posts, because the translation will not be accurate, and it may be difficult for members to understand, so make more effort and learn English to be able to write accurately.

May be it can be possible. Because the google translation does not give you an accurate translate your post. So it can be possible that your posts will be deleted due to the google translator. So i suggest you that you can create your own posts after learn thoroughly about english language.

• +1 1

21 minutes ago, Gmkuria3365 said:

May be it can be possible. Because the google translation does not give you an accurate translate your post. So it can be possible that your posts will be deleted due to the google translator. So i suggest you that you can create your own posts after learn thoroughly about english language.

@Gmkuria3365 

It is not necessary to wait to know English to make a publication, whenever the translator makes a mistake we have the possibility to fix it, it is necessary to read well before publishing to be able to observe some mistake and correct it, we can use two translators to see if the two have the same translation or differ in something and thus make the corrections, because if we wait to learn English well we will spend a lot of time without making a publication of our own, greetings.

Thanks. You asked a good question. Basically, this is something we should all know. In fact, many of us use Google Translate. In fact, this program is very useful for us. Because, here we are able to master the English language. We are trying to comment using English language in all cases. So, we must learn English and understand its importance. It is often seen that our posts are deleted due to the use of Google Translator. Because, in that case, there are many mistakes. So we have to pay attention to learning English.

I don't think google translate has any thing to do with post deletion in this forum,the main thing that causes post deletion is the quality of the post,if your post is seen as useless and insensible post then the moderators will delete it without hesitation, so google translate don't have nay effect on our post

There are several reasons why friends delete posts, one of which is Google Translation, which sometimes misinterprets. Later it is deleted.  So English language skills need to be enhanced.

Yes, basically!  Of course, I think there are various reasons for deleting all the posts that we are told about, one of which is Google Translation, which sometimes misinterprets.  But for this too, we should all first increase our proficiency in English.  Otherwise it is deleted later.  And we are also banned.  So English language skills need to be enhanced.

My friend I would like to say that we should always prefer our own writing skills instead of using any translator because this is against the forum rules and we also cannot improve our English speaking and writing skills by using Google translator. Therefore we should avoid to do this kind of activity.

On 1/8/2021 at 6:02 AM, derxut said:

Not many users use it at all but it is not always accurate so you must be careful and learn a little of the language to be able to write properly because if a moderator sees your content and it seems incoherent then they will delete it and give you warning points or It will ban you in the worst case but that hardly happens. greetings colleague and good luck

@derxut I totally agree with you.In my opinion you don’t want to use google translate. You want to make useful posts very carefully. First you want to learn all things of crypto currency and then you want to work hard for success. 

Look, my friend, if you don't follow the rules of the forum, this leads to your posts being deleted.My advice is to review them again to see what you are doing wrong and from there try to correct what is wrong and you will see that if you Publications are useful, they will not be deleted again and your good reputation will also grow.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, Google may be the reason for deleting some publications, as there are some terms in the coding world that take several meanings and the translator does not know what the true meaning you want for the word may change a letter will change the meaning of the word ... so it is necessary to possess the skill of mastering the language doubtless Good and gaining the skill to write with it in order to avoid fatal spelling mistakes that if repeated in more than one publication may lead to a ban

Hello everyone, my friend, I believe that no one or nothing can make us delete a post or comment, we are the only ones responsible for that to happen, that is, if we make a post that does not have any logic or idea, that is cause for the deletion of our posts.

• +2 1

Google translation can cause you some problems, but language checker can be activated and avoid these problems. We must take care of the quality of our posts so that we are not exposed to warning points or bans

• +4 1

Of course, my friend, the presence of spelling errors in the post exposes it to deletion by the mediators, you have to write in a clear language and choose understandable words. In order to avoid deleting your post, I think this forum has made my English stronger, good luck

Edited by Khaldoon Saqr
  • +3 1

This may be the reason and this is likely because Google Translate may not translate words that carry more than one meaning, and this is normal because the English speaker is able to formulate phrases and sentences with their meaning and choose words accurately

Well, i have never use Google translation , but I guess that if you are suspecting it, then you should find another way of making posts so that you can avoid your post from frequent deletion, however, you should be sure is that is behind those deleted post.

It is possible that the reason for the deletion of your post is due to misspellings or that Google Translate is unclear. But do not forget, my friend, that there are many reasons for deleting posts, such as not being 100 characters long, or being a duplicate post, etc.

• +1 1

There are many members who do not speak English, and they use translation applications that may lead to some errors, so we have to check our posts before publishing them to make sure that they are in an easy language, free from spelling and grammatical errors, and understandable.