Why cryptotalk can't be used without website? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anayah khan

Why cryptotalk can't be used without website?

Can anyone here tell me why there is no proper app for using cryptotalk? why we can use it only through chrome amd website?  Why I can't do anything on this website without installing and connecting VPN? 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

Sad to say that u belong to a banned country and unfortunately I would not be allowed to take part in this forum and and there is no app for cryptotalk and the only way to access it is through a website and whenever they would track your ip address u would be banned. Good luck dear 

@Shafqu28 Hi, I don't know which country you belong to but some countries have banned the use of cryptocurrencies that's why it is not yet clearly in the form of an app, and you only have one way to use it through chrome. 

Dear @Anayah khan, yes some countries don't do cryptocurrency at al but almost every country is allowed to own and trade in cryptocurrency.  When it comes to working and earning cryptocurrency in return, there are a lot of different platforms that offer this service, one of them is cryptotalk. Now cryptotalk as a platform through which you can earn cryptocurrency (bitcoin and talk token), does not allow or want members of some countries to participate in working and earning on their own platform. That is why those countries are banned.

• +4 1

I did not know the reason but we all all want Crypto app bike app our more time will save like to open website loading page etc all things can be easy with app we all request to launch is application.

• +3 1

This platform may be in your country, so you are asking for it, although you can use it on Google Chrome in a similar way. If you use through any proxy so you will be banned any time. 

Because Cryptotalk has not yet introduced an app, we only work on the website. And if you use a cryptocurrency website with the help of vpn, it means that cryptocurrency is banned in your country and this forum does not pay in your country. And you are using this forum incorrectly.

• +1 1

This forum is not yet supported in application. And those countries that are banned are now not allowed to be participating in the forum to posts and earn. 

There is no application for this forum, but I think that you can easily access it through your mobile phone, as for why the forum does not work except by using vpn, because your country is prohibited from using the forum, and that is often due to the many violations that occurred in the forum through users in your country

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

In fact, my friend, I think you can download it in a browser other than Chrome, but for a topic related to the topic of VPN, this is due to the banning of this forum in your country, but if you have an interest in this field in the world of coding, do not despair. Work on increasing your information and your experience, good luck is yours

Hello my friend, the idea of having a CryptoTalk application is a very good idea and it will surely make communication and sharing ideas better, and make the forum more popular. You need a vpn to run this site. This is because the forum is banned in your country, unfortunately.

This forum is a website and doesn't have any app but the main reason is that some countries are disallowed from accessing this forum and for that reason members from those nations need to make use a VPN before they can get access to the platform.

Cryptotalk can't be used without a website because it is completely web based platform, and you need to access it with your browser with a good internet connection. There's no way it can be accessed offline and without accessing the cryptotalk website. So, make sure you had a good internet connection and supported browser to access the content of the cryptotalk platform.

1 hour ago, KevinGarcia said:

This site is growing and developing rapidly as many features and facilities are created that make work more fun and useful, and the idea of creating an application for this site can facilitate the work more 

You said something reasonable my brother but the problem here is they cryptotalk forum is seen based platform which cannot be used unless with the connection of internet, so application cannot be used for now.

Since cryptotalk is not legal in all countries, it cannot be done without a website.  There are many people in this forum who are still working in this forum even after Bitcoin has been banned in the country.  Moreover, since this forum is paid in full digital currency, it is not possible to work without a website.  And the authorities are also working on it through the website....

I think because the admins see that the application it's not secure and fir that why they don't have an application, but in general it will be great to have an application to use the cryptotalk forum it's great and will be the first in crypto currency forums 

Bro unfortunately some countires are banned because some of their users are using cheating methods to get money from here so just check the banned countries list in yobit.

Unfortunately, my friend, it seems that you live in a country that has banned the use of cryptocurrencies in it, so this forum is prohibited in your country.

However, there is no application for this forum and you can browse and participate in it only through Chrome.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, Ammar SaQr said:

Unfortunately, my friend, it seems that you live in a country that has banned the use of cryptocurrencies in it, so this forum is prohibited in your country.

However, there is no application for this forum and you can browse and participate in it only through Chrome.

@Ammar SaQr It may be that your country is banned to be on Cryptotalk, there is a list of sites where their inhabitants can not write here, in my country users abuse with dynamic IP and that now does not let them pay in BTC, so you have to expect to be banned at any time, even if you work in an honest way, because of other misfits you have to suffer restrictions, I hope everything will change soon and we can all have the same privileges and earn some knowledge and money, greetings.

I think that there is an application for the forum according to my knowledge. You should ask the oldest members to work here. I think the existence of the application is appropriate and helps to work easier.

• +3 1

It is possible that the forum is banned by the country in which you work, so you have to select another country and work on it. I don’t know if there are other reasons, welcome.

• +5 1

Because your country prohibits such forums, so if your account appears, you will be subject to the ban. I hope in the coming days that this platform will become global, as everyone has the right to join and achieve knowledge and profits as it will return to them and their countries with economic support and benefit

• +1 1

Cryptotalk forum has no application, you can only access the site by the use of a browser. There are some countries in which are banned from payment in cryptotalk forum, I think that's why you can't access the site. 

I think that this problem exists for you only because I work on the forum without using any vpn. Have you tried to enter the forum from another device because the problem is if you are not from the country, so it is from the device you are working from

• +3 1