How to get proper response? Some tips..? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asim808

How to get proper response? Some tips..?

Hi dear friend,

My opinion is that you should not strict to that point. You should work continually. If you strict to that point than how you will move forward. So, try to post good content if it is valuable than you will definitely get response.

On 1/7/2021 at 11:00 PM, Asim808 said:

I am a bigner on the crypto talk and Its my first post but I am commenting on posts but didn't get any response give me some tips and some use full stud. 

Well come my friend on this wonderful plate forum.. We hope that you will be enjoying this by earning and also with learning.. I want to say that if you want to get responses on your posts then you need to work hard for it. You need to make useful and valuable posts which will have some information for other.. If your topic is unique and understandable fr other then defiantly they will give you the positive feedback otherwise not. So try to make good topics and get good ratings points 

• +1 1

Dear in general, there are many things that you can do to obtain the appropriate information, including it was mentioned in a comment for an elderly person in this forum and it has valuable information. If you mentioned it in a comment, it may respond to you in the topic and get your answer. The other matter is to publish the topic in general. To get the appropriate answer you need, beware that the topic is very good and useful in general, and they are not. These quotes can also help you. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that in order for us to obtain or obtain if we want a good answer and that it is appropriate to what we are talking about, what we must do to speak well and that it is clearly understood what we want to say or provide according to the topic or the information that we want to give them.

Hello dear friend, welcome to this forum. I want to say that you should firstly follow the rules of forum. You should need to tag someone or quote thr reply ot the post to talk and discuss about it. You should write in an understandable Language. Thank you.

Good morning friends. something important in this type of forum, is that we must have patience, surely at any time you will receive answers, that is normal to happen, that we must wait, but it is good to emphasize that the contents of the post should be useful, to draw the attention of other forum members.,, 

I think if you want to get proper response from other member you should make a different post and make a a good was like the member like it I think the member are liking only that post that is different from other so make a informative and different post from other.

If you want a good response then make useful, relevant, informative, unique content. Where people might find your content interesting and they will learn. Contribute to the forum. Speared knowledge. Make easy content where everyone can understand. And follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. 

In order to get appropriate reviews and positive responses, the topic that you have shared must be useful and not contrary to the rules of the forum and contain many information that benefit members and have a smooth understanding on the minds.
I wish you good luck, my friend.

Don't feel sad Your posts should be stimulating and full of information that helps the rest of the members, or perhaps they bear a stamp of the question, then you will receive responses to your posts, and you will even get positive reactions.

• +2 1

To get the proper responce you have to post the usefull regular content on the daily basses and shoould help other to make your name in this foram, hoping best of luck to you all.

Dear I will advice you to tag others un your posts. It will notify them of your posts and in this way you can get reviews from people. So don't worry about it. Moreover, share informative content to attract members towards your posts. This will help you in gaining a good position and repute in cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

You have to create unique topics about cryptocurrencies and trading in order to attract the attention of members, make them participate and give you a good reputation. 

welcome my friend In order to gain positive reputations and receive responses on every topic that you publish, you must include your content with useful information for others and help them in their work here on the forum. Therefore, my advice to you is to make sure that you gain enough information about cryptocurrencies and interact here with others about your knowledge of that and you will receive good positive reputations.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, if the responses are few, you should publish useful, good and new topics to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you to all for good luck and success.

The advice we should give everyone is.
Read the instructions in this forum and abide by the terms and conditions.
Then create good and useful topics, share what you know with others, create articles about cryptocurrencies, benefit memberships, so you can get good results.
 Quality is better than quantity,
 With my kind regards.

• +3 1

The responses are often on the topic more than the comments because they are read more by the members and for this reason it is recommended to create new topics more than the responses.  But you have to stick to the rules more than the responses are more visible.

Welcome my friend, if you want to get a lot of responses and reputation you have to create useful and distinctive topics that attract the attention and attention of members . You can do this by reading a lot of topics and learning from other members . The important thing is not to despair and follow your work .

Dear biginner you complete your first 100 comment.then you publish 20 comment daily..be away from scammer and fake people when you you first earning.then you decide to invest money in any crypto if you want.

Post about mal regarding the cryptocurrencies and you will find al-Huma'a will respond to your comment and support you there are a lot of people who love this forum and love it greatly  

You're welcome my friend,

In order to get good reviews to your comments, try to make it as informative and useful as possible. Avoid grammatical and spelling mistakes to keep your posts understandable. You may also tag or quote someone to drag attention to your comment. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Hello my friend, if your post is not new or contains beautiful ideas for discussion, it will not be answered much. Reputation and popularity depends on the number of responses, but in a small percentage, but the main factor is the quality of your post, and the timeliness of the information, this is what really attracts,

The more attractive your post is and the more good a discussion you get, the more responses you will automatically receive. I hope this is useful advice.

• +2 1

Dear friend ... Getting a positive response or reputation is not easy ... I want to ask you a question: Did you post a really important topic and didn't get what you wanted ???
When your topic is really important and interesting, you will get a good reputation and increase your profits... trust me.

Dear friend @Reham Fares @fadydawdak @Tolyyyyy every member of the cipto Forum should always present something new and unique in this forum according to their information. We should try to create an interesting and unique subject with our thoughts and experiences that will enhance the knowledge of all the members of this forum and they will comment on us and give us fame in our posts. Thank you 

At the beginning of my work in this forum I used to log in daily for 4 hours and I spent it reading and writing responses, but now that I gained some experience I spend two hours and I am able to write a good post