How to get proper response? Some tips..? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asim808

How to get proper response? Some tips..?

I am a bigner on the crypto talk and Its my first post but I am commenting on posts but didn't get any response give me some tips and some use full stud. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

@Asim808 my friend first of all I welcome you on this wonderful forum. My friend I advised you to mention peoples in your post So, people might get to know about your post. Or you don't to worry about that as the time passes you will surely get some response on your post

This time you need to make 100 comments first. Those comments should not irritating,  hard, useless or bad content. Try to make your content rich and follow instruction what lead you a way to post relative post. Good luck.

• +2 1

In order for you to get a lot of responses and reputation, the topic that you shared must be useful to all members and contain useful information, and it should not be contrary to the rules of the forum

@Asim808 brother Welcome in this forum. Hopefully you are okay and enjoying your days in here. You know a proverb is first learn then earn. So i would like to suggest you to read this forum first. It will help you to understand this forum purpose clearly. Just visit in every forum sections. Read the rules, guidelines and QnA about forum, specially in About forum section. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Hello, colleague to be able to do things well, what I can recommend is that first you take a look at the rules, you can find them anchored in each section, while later try to create good topics, since you mention that you have a good talk Regarding the cryptographic topic, so then you can share what you know with others, try to create good cryptographic articles, with which you help community colleagues, that is how you can get good results.
Also remember to have a good quality in each article, since quality is better than quantity, kind regards.

If you are waiting for responses or feedback, it will not come to you
Just keep posting, follow discussions, and gradually you will succeed

• +1 1

The best thing, in my opinion, is not to get away from the topic and to create something that opens up new links for discussion

Welcome dear friend,.

I  advice you that you spend some of your precious time on that forum . In this way you will be able to understand about this forum and your given information helps you to post useful topics.

I hope this is a wounderful journey for you.

Good luck 

It's very formal and generally wouldn't be used much outside of the English upper classes these days. But to respond to your question;

You'd simply answer by describing your mood/how your day is going and generally, to be polite, you would then return the question;

“How do you do Sir…”

“I'm good thank you Jeeves, and you?”

“Good, thank you Sir.”

And a more day to day version;

Hope this helps

You will get proper response when you will create good post daily. If you create useful and informative post everyday then everyone will know about you and they will give you good response for it.

You need to create useful and attractive topics to get the response from other members. Try to do research About cryptocurrency and bring some new topics with valuable content tobe appreciated and responded by all others.Good luck & Stay Blessed!

• +1 1

Welcome dear! Am also new here i joined this forum on a day before yesterday but i have learnt a lot now this all is just because of my seniors they are motivating us giving inspiration to us telling us about the advantage of this forum how to earn more in less time they are providing us very advantages topics thanks seniors

Allah's plans are better than us !

Dear I will suggest you to create the content which will be related to the topic and always use the content in easy words so that everyone can easily understand . hope so you will like my advice 

• +1 1

It's difficult to get positive response on your post in beginning. You should to read the rules of this forum and follow them. Try to make attractive and unique posts for getting attention on your posts. People give you positive response only on your useful posts.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Have patience brother. We have just started our journey. We need to be more experienced. We should continuing our work here and gather experience and soon we will be satisfied with us. Thanks for your post. Keep going brother.

It's very hard for a beginner to get reputation but with time you can get followers that will like to give reputation.you should not get discouraged for low response from your member.wiyh time you will get noticed.just make sure you always make a good content.you can also post a quality topic that will not be deleted. @Astela, @Eshal fatima

Hey dear fellow welcome to fourm I would like to tell you that decision to join cryptotalk is really good and beneficial for you here you can gain knowledge and experience you need to learn as much as you can do useful posts follow rules don't copy paste use your knowledge to create unique content

Every member of this forum should always present something new and unique in this forum according to their information. We should try to create an interesting and unique topic with our thinking and experience which will increase the knowledge of all the members of this forum and they will comment on our topic and give reputation to our post.

• +1 1

If you want a response you need to tag someone or quote the reply or the post to talk and discuss about it and for sure you will have a response just write in a good language that can be understood and you will receive a response 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Don't worry. All the members will give you the answer of your questions. It is good platform where we can get knowledge. Mostly people are helping juniors. Ask a good question, wait till they answer your questions.

Hello mate, actually I also a beginner in this forum and there are many ways to get good responses from others for that we need to post intresting and information content comments so that everyone will respond to your post.

Sure that is will propose you to create the content in order to be related to the topic and usually use the content in easy words so that everybody can without problems apprehend . Wish so you will like my advice  accurate.

You should be sound expressive.

Related to your topic 

Your content matters a lot in this forum.

Because many of the users in crypto talk are working here and they really knows the right man to give follow back.

So, in these kind of persons you have to become one of those persons.

try to be topic specific in replying any topic.

Have a good day