The best example of success - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

That is true, if you make correct decisions in correct times, you will always profit in the long term. So how can we decide if it is the correct time to invest in something? We should check it's trends and then have some courage to enter the trade. There is always a risk of losing but if your risk and rewards ration is acceptable, the risks are always to be taken for making profits.

I agree. Successful people are patience in their work and they always learn from their fails in their life. Becoming rich in one night is not possible in any field unless you are a gambler, So have some degree in patience and don't give up in your life. Try again and again to get success.

Certainly my dear friend, every success you seek to reach requires you to work hard and be patient and not despair of the circumstances surrounding you and time

Indeed, hard work is key to find success in everything but I have better example than BTC. Global company leaders like Bill Gates, Mark Zukerberg, Steve Jobs and many others had nothing to start with and now they are leading the world in technology.

Hello dear, achieving success and continuing with it requires us to do a lot of procedures and special skills, such as patience and adherence to the rules and principles of this forum and encrypted talk because it is the best Only success reflects the aspiration of each of us

There will be numerous such stories on this gathering which have been effective, we continue to hear these sorts of things from different places as well, however If we need to prevail on this discussion, at that point we should initially show restraint. After this however much as could be expected you should have to build your insight about crypto.

Success don't have a single example. There are many ways we could see something as a success depending on our determination and expectations. But I think fulfilling your dreams and heart desires is a success on is own.

Yes. Of course, success is not something easy to achieve. If it was easy, everyone would be successful. If we are doing a job, we must work first. Then it will be paid anyway.

The biggest example of cryptotalk success.  I have been successful in earning money by working in this forum. I am very happy to be able to work in cryptotalk.  Because I can easily make money working in this forum.  I am a student.  So I am busy with my study.  But by working at this cryptotalk I can make money in a short time sitting at home.  I am now able to earn money by working here in addition to my studies.

The best example of success is work hard in silence and achieve your goals which you want to do .So through hard work you can achieve each and everything in the world which you people want .

Best example of success that  you want to did some work if you failed  Don't lose patience .try again you can get success if you lose you hope you never get success  if we see our history  of success man people they did their best .

Thanks my friend for a great information. And the price of bitcoin has raised up in the past years and it has become important part of this market.

Crypto currency is good save currency and the best example of success  I think is hard working with the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency.we have learned a lot there about crypto currency..if we focus on our target or goals with the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and create all useful post then we can achieve their aims easily.we can get success in this field.

I read your post complete and get your point but I'm new here and I want to know more about this. This account is legit and a lot community getting a good amount of their work but I want to know how I can work and get money and withdraw that money.

Crypto is very good for students . Here we can make our pocketmoney for livinghood. Here we re very happy to live. It is very good app and we should take care its rules

On 1/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

True.

The best exmaple of success in old times 

Abram Lincoln 

Recent times is Alon musk.

And now crypto currency.

yes,  every gradual procees needs time.

But it will come back in different way.

just like bitcoin.

Which flourishes and gaining more reputaion in current days.

its totally a exapmle of hard work.

where you have to stick with your idea.

Certainly, we are now witnessing a great development in the prices of digital currencies because of its importance, which is increasing day by day, and all expectations indicate that the price of Bitcoin will reach 100 thousand dollars in the future, so it is wonderful that we are learning areas to work in these currencies.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, there were a lot of skeptics about the continuity of Bitcoin, but now with a value of nearly fifty thousand, all expectations have been broken, and I am confident that whoever invented it himself is in shock now, but I wonder what does that say who exchanged bitcoin for pizza when he was in his early days.

Best example of success is when you achieved your desired goals in systematic way with in defined time frame. If we talk crypto if you are here and improve your mind ability and working hard and  learned by yourself, optimise your knowledge and earn enough money you are successful 

Right. For achieving  the best, everybody  should keep patience and also be careful  about  their work. If we work hard then success  will come automatically . Cryptotalk has given us a opportunity  to earn  something . we should work here regularly with honesty . After one week we will be paid for sure

Imagine the people who trusted in bitcoin and in the beginning they invested $ 100, only with $ 100 today they are millionaire people thanks to the growth that this cryptocurrency has had in just 10 years, it is impressive that bitcoin was able to achieve in such a short time, and we too can achieve success if we continue to trust the btc and its capabilities.

• +3 1

Success doesn't come immediately but rather it takes more time and effort. This is the more reason why those that are trying to get rich overnight should understand that it won't work. You can't make money without any plans or patience. You need to sacrifice a lot for you to become successful in life.

Hello my loves, in my humble opinion is that the greatest virtue to achieve success is patience, when we start something new we always want to see the results quickly and it is not like that, everything has its time, it is like when you enter a new job and to obtain your payment you have to wait 30 days before they do not pay you for what I do then guys to have patience and success.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Monero XMR > Cardano ADA Cardano ADA > Monero XMR
    • Casual dating at its finest – join the leading platform for relaxed and fun encounters! For a good time, one night only Living Women Superlative casual Dating
    • QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...