General ideas about cryptocurrency - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atifa3456

General ideas about cryptocurrency

Friend, this topic that you have done is quite good because we can discuss or talk among everyone giving our opinion and those who do not know or do not know something thanks to your questions will be able to know it and also inform themselves quite well.

A cryptocurrency is a digital currency that only exists in a network of computers called a "blockchain" on the Internet. They are decentralized virtual currencies that exist outside of traditional banking but can still be traded like any other currency

It doesn't suit many governments because it places bans in certain nations, it actually means being capable of transacting from individual to person without an intermediary to check it, because it doesn't use any personal info. And this is the coolest part at everything.

On 1/7/2021 at 6:43 PM, Atifa3456 said:

Hello all my friends.I hope you all are doing great.Here I want to create an open discussion about the general ideas and basics of the cryptocurrencies.That's why I want to ask some questions-

1.What is cryptocurrency?

2.How does it work?

3.How many cryptocurrencies are there in the cryptomarket and which are safe?

4.Value of some known cryptocurrencies in dollars.

5.Importance of cryptocurrencies.

Now I want to join all of you specially senior members to reply these questions.I hope from that many junior members like me and newbies will be able to know the basics of cryptos.Thank you.

Dear you will get more knowledge if you take interest in it I will say that cryptocurrency is the biggest field and if you search about it you will get your knowledge and this form is also very good I am also searching about many cryptocurrency in the new market and also I am searching about safe or not I'll say that you should make your own search.

• +2 1

Many questions in a single topic but basically I can add that I am new and I am grateful because the benefit that these types of topics leave me is very useful. It has great advantages. My knowledge is increasing.

Hi dear,you share most expansive post in this forum and so knowledge full post useful for biggenners I think your experiences is helping for new members this is very good thing and you get a very good reputation for every member Crypto currency is so most likely currency ever and this is good digital currency you know!

Happy posting dear.

On 1/7/2021 at 6:43 PM, Atifa3456 said:

Hello all my friends.I hope you all are doing great.Here I want to create an open discussion about the general ideas and basics of the cryptocurrencies.That's why I want to ask some questions-

1.What is cryptocurrency?

2.How does it work?

3.How many cryptocurrencies are there in the cryptomarket and which are safe?

4.Value of some known cryptocurrencies in dollars.

5.Importance of cryptocurrencies.

Now I want to join all of you specially senior members to reply these questions.I hope from that many junior members like me and newbies will be able to know the basics of cryptos.Thank you.

@Atifa @atifaman3000

Tha k you dear.

11-.succes is not familiar to lazzy peoples. here on crypto talk you have to work much snarter and harder to be succesful. so. crypto currency is the digital currency. which is paying for your investments. And you can also get the money in the currnecy in coins form So . use effective ways fo be tyere. 

Fiat currencies are digital currencies that we obtain from the Internet and websites, and they are distinguished in that they are not centralized, meaning they are not subject to the supervision of international banks.
Their number is very large and new currencies are always issued from them.
The most famous bitcoin is the price of one of them, on average, about 50 thousand dollars.

The cryptocurrency is an intangible digital currency that is not a physical currency and depends on the blockchain technology that gives it the advantage of decentralization, and this evaluation needs a great explanation. The number of cryptocurrencies is estimated at more than 3000 currencies, most of which are illegitimate currencies or futures, or as they say fraud currencies, as for currency rates, you can Accessing their prices from any trading platform, wallet or exchange.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. The coded currencies were created in 2008 and began to appear in 2009. Coins appeared so that people could exchange currencies with each other with ease and without transactions or the like. There are a lot of coded currencies, I do not know the number of which is mixed, but many of them are fraudulent and from which they are good for trading. You must do full studies about the currencies you want to trade in. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

Hello there, gays. Cryptotalk was the first site where I earned money online. And prior to participating in this, I had little experience about cryptocurrency. Right now I'm learning everything I can about digital currency and related topics. I recommend that you work diligently and on a daily basis.

It is a digital currency that does not have a tangible physical presence and it works in the digital world where it is mined and this process needs a large electric power

This topic that you have asked is a good friend and also the questions that you ask, the same people should know the information or the answer to those questions since before entering this site they would have to have done a little research to get an idea but this topic is good for those people who do not know now thanks to you if they can know about the answers to these questions and thus not feel lost.

Cryptotalk Currency is a new platform of earning money that some may consider a commodity, which provides several merit but raises several risks, and has become a follower of those interested in contemporary technology.

This  article is so helpful for the beginners as it contains information about this platform and many mates have described there opinions which can help us to understand about this cryptotalk forum. Thanks so much. 

Digital currency is a process of mathematics and algorithms and sometimes it's graphs, but it's mainly based on algorithms and it doesn't have a specific central correlation, that's what I currently have of answers.

Hello friend .. This post is useful to many beginners here thanks to those who provide good information about cryptocurrencies .. There is no broker in it and it is a digital currency whose price is increasing day by day .. It is a safe and good currency, starting with Bitcoin and then Eth and others ..  Its exchange rates vary from one currency to another and its market is variable, but its profits are good and its exchange is high compared to the dollar .. When you start trading and investing, you will achieve more profit and get more information

/ Digital currencies (Cryptocurrences) also called the currency of the e-currency: is a representation of digital property. More precisely, they are a written program in a certain programming and using universal encryption techniques that make their breach and manipulate it more like an impossible. Digital terminal currencies are used to denote all these applications using the Block Technology [4], whether these applications represent a digital currency or they represent any other as smart and other decades. Internet-based online currency

Digital or digital currency is different from physical (such as banknotes and currencies) that offer similar characteristics of physical currencies, allowing immediate transactions and transfer of property without limits. Both default currencies and currency (encrypted) are a type of digital currency types, but the opposite is incorrect. Like traditional funds, these currencies can be used to buy physical goods and services, but can also be limited to certain communities, for example for use within the online game or social network.

The Digital currency is a non-physical currency that is defined using encrypted data over the web through many servers that are constantly encrypted in an inconveniently encrypted as in BTC or centralized as the currencies trying to establish countries such as the Chinese currency to ensure control.