Some advices for the beginners - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atifa3456

Some advices for the beginners

First of all.Welcome all Fo you to world of knowledge. Tips for beginners.You must have to read the rules and regulations before posting.You should not use uncultural words in your post.Dont use negative words.You earn and learn at the same time in this forum.

Halo dear i appreciate you that you shared this topic.its a very amazing topic because you told all advises who beginner are faced in the start.its a best topic for beginners.when beginner read your topic when they create an post.theu never mistake .because they know about all of us in this plate forum.because beginner dont know about this rules and regulation and they mistake and there account should be banned.i hope they get benefit from this topic.best of luck.

The simple and the only advice is that new comers should behave patiently.

Hard work is the first step. Keep on gathering useful knowledge and understandings before going to post.

Because having multiple information will keep you up because rating is very necessary in this case. No rating means no success. Taking time to complete 100 posts in actual way is the finest way.

Be motivated and patient because slow and steady wins the race. 

Carry on winners!

Well done, I have focused on the most important points that beginners need to know and work on. Let them read well and learn from the older members what they should do in this forum. There is no need to publish many topics with unimportant content, as the quality is more important than the quantity.

Hello fellow, if it is true that most publications are usually in this section, it is something I do not know because but it is, on the other hand are good points that quote in your article, but what I don’t understand is why you should create the yobit account after completing the first 100 posts, because I think that if you do the first 100 without tying the account to yobit, you won’t know the number of valid posts, but it’s something I think, because I think if you need to first create the account in yobit, but that already depends on each one. Good article and good tips quoted, a cordial greeting. Note: it should be noted that this is my point of view and I do not seek to offend anyone, everyone is free to give their own opinion.

Thanks expert for the advice, you know it not all expert on the forum that will make post on this forum that will guide we the new members. So thanks for the guidance mate, have a nice day.

First be a good observer and observe what is going on this forum.
 Secondly abide to all the rules and regulations of the forum.
 No cheating and scamming will be encouraged.
 You should not copy the content of the other members.
 The topics that you chose must be relevant and precise

My dear friend, you will not understand anything when you become a new member of the crypto forum.  You need to know the rules of this forum, get help from others.  I didn’t understand anything when I was a new member.  I used to see old posts again and again.  How they wrote, how much they wrote.  I will give you this advice too.

Create a post with at least hundred character for it's validity and thank you against for sharing this highly useful knowledge with everyone and highly appreciated and best of luck dears.

Thank you so much for your helpful advice. At first I want to ay that newcomers must to know about this forum. They can learn something about this forum because of  improving their working skills. Also, A beginners can get help from the veterans of this platform regarding his work as simple as possible. 

My friend you say right we should spend more time on this forum for getting more knowledge about crypto forum because if you have more knowledge then you can create useful and informative posts and topics because my friend you listen about that knowledge is key of success .

That's why my friends get more knowledge as well as possible .

• Useful or interesting 1

As a beginner I found this post very useful I thank the maker of this post for helping me with this also, I recommend all all other new users to read this post fully so that it will be easy for us to work in this forum

Thanks for this good information. I just want to say you and all senior members keep guiding to beginners as I m also newcomer. I will make sure to strictly follow the rules.

Six points that you share is wonderful and you can follow these instructions and rules that can help you for easily earning from cryptotalk and learning Cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

As a new member of the forum, the first thing I will tell you is that you are a new member of this cryptocurrency family and you will always remember it and follow all the rules here.  From the moment you start earning, you will be able to successfully establish your own life by earning income.

I am new to the forum and this post is very useful and contains good advice. It deserves a good reputation and I will follow all the advice that I wrote..thank you my friend.

Yes mate! Thanks for this information these are very informative lines for a person who is seeking for experience on this forum and it'll be very helpful for a new beginner to get experience and to survive on this platform for a longer period.

I would advise beginners to follow the rules of the crypto forum regularly and increase communication with each other.  And only by following the Crypto Rules and posting 100 semantics in the Crypto Forum will they get paid for each subsequent post and be able to work successfully in the Crypto Forum.

• +2 1

Generally I would advise beginners to follow all the rules of crypto forum and understand each subject well.  They must first post 100 meaningful posts in the forum according to the rules.  Then they  can post 20 meaningful posts every day.  Then they will get paid for each subsequent post after 7 days.  As well as being able to achieve success by working happily in the forum.

I would like say thanks for such a wonderful post. This kind of information are too much useful for newcomers just like me. To obey rules is essential to everyone. 

Is a wonderful post you made here because we all want the progress of the beginners which is why we must advice them on how to be successful in the platform, and my advice to the beginners is to abide by the rules and regulation of the forum and always work hard to achieve there goals in the forum.

• +3 1

My experienced says that first of all you can read rules and regulations about this forum and follow these rules to work in this platform.

Second you can completed your first 100 post and time doesn't matter you will complete your 100 post so soon, you will get the money.

Third you can write maximum 20 post per day and your post or content are useful and good and informative which people get benefit or knowledge from your post. 

Don't copy and paste.

• +2 1

The following crypto foreign money includes gathered loads of track records in today's community. Most people everywhere work listed here so that you can earn a living. I actually as well deliver the results listed here. I actually transport USD by Yobit at my bank. I actually receive USD 20-30 daily. I actually as well expend by Telegram But out of the crypto foreign money is definitely moving forward, it usually is reported not wearing running shoes is going to develop furthermore when you need it

• +2 1

You make a good post. So with this beginner can take advantage and can servive on this forum. So other think read the rules of this for if you want to achieve your goals. It good to you that you make yobit account on 100 post. But try make such post which is not on forum. Post must be about this forum. Avoid from copy paste and plagiarism.  

Some advices for the beginners. that's means  completing your 100 first posts. You can complete them according to your time table. It's your responsibility to follow the rules of this forum and do hard work for this forum. Give respect. that's all