Some advices for the beginners - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atifa3456

Some advices for the beginners

Hi dear i hope you are very well so now I'm suggest many tips for everyone's special for Newly beginners you can follow the instructions and rules and regulations no copy paste in here and keep work hard and hard.

i am also beginner and i have advices for beginner that always create your own post and don't copied anyone else gain knowledge because this is very important if you have more knowledge you are success.

I am telling for the newcomers, so that they follow other people's posts and work here, following other people's posts will increase their experience. They have to follow the rules of forum and get success easily. 

I thank you my friend for these tips that I provided, which will help the junior members to perform their work in a correct manner so that they do not face any possible problem. Therefore, I hope everyone, especially the beginners, read such publications and benefit from their content

Thanks for your sharing this is very important topic for specially beginners. We should to follow the rules . And if we want to make a good member of this forum . Then we should to spend most time here. 

My dear friend they firstly need to complete a 100 post and then after a weak they will be able to earn a money but they also need to make a good and useful post. 

It is very important for newcomers to know the rules and regulations of the forum. Because, if they work without knowing the rules, they may be banned. For example, other people's posts cannot be copied. Always make good and educational posts. Experienced people should take ideas from comments. Linguistic mistakes should be avoided.

It is good that you raised this topic, which could be useful to beginners and other members, but I would like to mention a very important idea, which is to follow the rules so that you do not expose yourself to the ban and I wish you an enjoyable journey in the field of coding

• +4 1

First of all i say welcome to all newcomers and after this when i was the new on this platform than i was the very curious about to complete my hundreds posts and when i complete the hundred post than i know better to this platform and as beginner you need to fellow the rules and under that rules you need to work on them and with the time you will also regular and will enjoying the forum.......

wow, it is very nice advice my friend, thank you for your sharing this advice for beginners it can help for their ideas how works here in crypto world, i will appreciate your advice to them, just keep it up and good people. I salute you

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information with us I hope all members will get help and benefit by your post as we know the beginners face the difficulties in a starting therefore they should follow these advices to become successful in the crypto world .

To read this topic and follow the rules of cryptotalk it is my advice to the beginners because you all explain about rules of this forum. So I also advise to beginner to not use multiple and fake accounts otherwise you will be banned. 

On 1/7/2021 at 1:36 PM, Atifa3456 said:

I know that beginner will get all of these informations if they put a little more time in the 'About forum' section.But as this section is the most viwed one so here I wanna give some advices to the beginners as a junior member.So here I am-

1.At first don't rush on posting first 100posts.Some members think that there is some mandatory time frame for posting 100free post initially.But no,there is no time frame like that.

2.Don't open your yobit account at first.Just keep posting first 100posts and then take attempt to open the yobit account.

But i suggest not to do it yourself without help of anyone experienced.

3.Keep reading many topics.Gather knowledge before posting.

4.As here first 100 is free so try to spend your time more on creating each topic.Try to read more than posting.

5.React and rate all useful topics.Because rating is important in the fact of payment.So more rate posts in return your posts also will be rated.

6.Respect each others post comments and thought.Be hard working,be successful.

Best of luck beginners in this amazing platform.

Thanks dear. As a new bie i was looking for these information s. I am really thankful to you for your efforts.Your post is very useful and important for new members of Cryptotalk.. I am agree with your opinion... I think first of all they have to read crypto rules and have to follow the rules.

Being a beginner here I would like to tell you some information regarding investment in good good project like to buy some btc,ETH,BNB. I would like yo tell to not invest in shit coins. 

I will try my best to enjoy my time in the forum Everyone should follow the tips to work more safely in this forum, thank you for sharing this great and useful information with all newborns like me. All these rules and I will try my best to follow them and enjoy my time in this forum, thank you again for sharing this very useful knowledge with everyone. Highly appreciated and best wishes ..

I am also a beginner so I am hoping from my seniors to give us some good advice so that he become easy for us to survive on this amazing form of crypto talk seniors should share their experience and knowledge to help us. Thank you all

Due to covid pandamic jobs and earnings of the people remain limimted, this platform provides the opportunity for the people to earn good money. 

This is a very good platform, people are getting a lot of money from here, so I will recommend that people invest in the Bitcoin and etherium.

On 1/7/2021 at 12:36 AM, Atifa3456 said:

.Don't open your yobit account at first.Just keep posting first 100posts and then take attempt to open the yobit account.

@Atifa3456

Great tips you have, but I might disagree with you on this one. from my experience of making 100 posts, I see it highly advisable to keep checking the progress so one can know what is being counted (considered useful) and how many are getting deleted after every day.

You shared a valuable data my dear friend. I think we all of the members have to follow your instruction which you given in your post. It will make all of us a active and good member of this forum. Thank you my dear friend.

I would like to give some advice to the beginners of this forum.  Those who are working in this cryptotalk will work according to the rules. If you do not work according to the rules, reputation will not grow.  Moreover, if you post, you have to post usefull. If you don't post usefull, yobit will not count it.  If you post 20 times a day, you can earn money after 1week. But first you have to post 100.  You will not get any payment for these 100 posts. If you post 20 times a day after posting 100, then you will be able to earn 700 rupees after 1 week.

• +1 1

Thanks for your useful and valuable information. I am like junior member. So,your post is so helpful for me. I hope many beginners are get help by reading your topic. 

For this surprising question, thank you. I think this question is necessary for a new worker to see. In order for him to find advice from this. I am preaching to a new worker. You follow an old worker. An old worker is how he works. You see. This is good. You memorize a good law. And you follow every law  .

Of course, upon entering the forum, beginners should read the forum’s conditions and policy, abide by them and not violate them, and benefit from adult publications to understand the nature of work on the forum before starting work.