How can I exchange bitcoin to other currencies? - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fahimshahriar2020

How can I exchange bitcoin to other currencies?

13 hours ago, Taberim said:

Those who trade in pairs against the euro have the opportunity to trade with zero commission until October 16 (for makers). Recently I received a letter in the mail. So Binance is constantly introducing something new and interesting. 

In terms of money transfer and currency exchange, Yobit is the best alternative to use, its quick and easy. It also provides with many currencies to trade and exchange against, so i recommend to use yobit platform.

Dear friend it's very easy to exchange btc with other currencies. If you're using yobit then it'll be very easy for you to exchange. Just click on any currency you want to exchange then use buy or sell button to do exchanges. 

• +2 1

My friend, there are many platforms for exchanging currencies and you can search on the Internet how to exchange the method, but the method does not reach you in detail, but the best platforms that we recommend,yobit

I need to understand the mechanism of work on this platform How can I reach an appropriate profit rate I do not spend a lot and I need advice Can one of you volunteer to provide me with the appropriate information

On any crypto exchange bitcoin is used as a major currency, so that's in any crypto exchange there must have so many bitcoin trading pairs such as ETHBTC, LTCBTC, DOGEBTC etc, so thats all you have is to choose the bitcoin trading pair that you want and sell your bitcoins.

There are number of site are available on internet for the exchange of of currency    to other yobit binance and okex  are the site which convert the bit coin to other coin we can easily convert by using this app. These all are safe site 

Hello my dear friend, The question I asked is very useful, especially for newly joined people and people with little experience and beginners

I liked this question a lot. I always looked for an answer to this question, but I did not find some benefit, but you can exchange it from the Central Bank in New York

There is a several way to exchange a cryptocurrency to others currency Bitcoin to cash and you can also received into your bank account. You can also sell Bitcoin to others currency like coinbase, trustwallet, faucet pay etc. I think on Coinbase easy to use and content Bitcoin to cash and receive to back account. That a good for everyone. You know about better youbit then it's your own choice to do something new. 

austin-distel-DfjJMVhwH_8-unsplash(W0J26RlbPJQ).jpg

Dear through YOBIT wallet account you can easily exchange your currency to other currencies this is too much safe and secure and beneficiary for you and good bright future.

If you have the yobit account then you can see the so many options and there is also trading options so you can deposit your money into your yobit and purchase your coin and then you want to exchange it with other one then definitely you can trade with any other coin too faster. There are many exchanges and have there own features and importance.

we can exchange btc to other currency very easily in there. There also bank transfer in this account. I hope you understand me. 

• +3 1

I think if you convert your Bitcoin into US dollars, you can withdraw your USD dollars through digital wallets like pair wallets and perfect money. This is to my knowledge but I was first exchanging bitcoin sin son binence. 

Yobit is a currency exchange site. You can register you account on this app and start your work and exchange your bitcoin in other currency. Yobit is amazing platform for trading.

• +3 1

This depends on the currency you are trying to exchange Bitcoin to. If you use yobit you can concert to USD with the various methods available and later use that USD to send to your local bank or Mobile wallet by looking for platforms that can do it

Actually, I am aware of the best forum for exchange. Yobit, in my opinion, is the best and most stable. Without a doubt, the market is flooded with platforms. I believe that yobit is the best platform for exchanging information.

Hey friend actually I am a new user but I have searched a lot before starting working in cryptocurrencies. Your bitcoin can be exchanged to other currencies by creating an account on yobit and then you can switch your cryptocurrencies to funds easily. Thanks 

You can exchange ur bit coins very easily. You just go to  account and go to exchange currency option and u exchange ur btc in any other currency you want to exchange it's easy and smooth you can do and get your money in ur wallet account