How can I exchange bitcoin to other currencies? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fahimshahriar2020

How can I exchange bitcoin to other currencies?

Just you can download Payeer Wallet and gave your KYC documents and deposit your Bitcoin in this Wallet Then you can change it as you wish in which currency with low fees and you can then withdraw in your Bank Account as well as CashMaal.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

This is very simple.Just download Payeer Wallet and gave your gmail and then deposit your Bitcoin in it and then you can convert your Bitcoin in which cryptocurrency you want and also you can convert it into dollars and withdraw at any time in your personal bank account.

• +5 1

At the yobit exchange you can easily exchange the currency into another currency which you want.But be sure always choose the great value coins for great profit.

• +5 1

A good topic to discuss that beginners will definitely benefit from
Of course, you can buy and sell Bitcoin with your wallet. I find the yobit one of the best sites
My friend, a tip for you, YouTube, the first learning platform, now ask what you want and you will find hundreds of videos that explain the matter to you in detail.

• +5 1

On 1/6/2021 at 2:04 PM, fahimshahriar2020 said:

Peace be upon you brothers, I have joined in crypto talk yesterday and I'm in love with it.  Now, I want to know how can I exchange bitcoin to other currencies. Please give me some adcices. Thanks in advance.

@fahimshahriar2020 If you are new to the world of cryptocurrencies, it is better to take knowledge before making exchanges or investments, knowledge is something important in finance, otherwise we want to lose our money, study and learn to carry out trade to do things under a foundation of learning and method that allow the profitability that we seek, when you do not know what to do, losses come quickly, then I advise you to first learn about cryptocurrency trading and do not believe what others tell you without first analyzing everything you read, greetings and welcome to Cryptotalk.

• +5 1

The yobit is best exchanger  website where you exchange your BTC into any currency this is the best website i have ever seen 

• +5 1

Helll friend here is the process of all the currencies transactions. So dear 1st you download app which you have trust on it like yobit, coinbase,binance they are the exchange wallets or site. Then you earn money in bitcoins transfer them into litecoin and then convert into US Dollar and then you will have it in your currency. Thanks 

I still not change to any currency because I still new member here, also i still not complete first hundred replies,

but i think You can change the Bitcoin to other currencies through yobit website.

If you are talking about exchange in Kuwait then you have to go in that kolam in which you want to exchange and then you sell your BTC and buy your desire coin in new bit add in my opinion this is the best stranger in in our forum that we can use had can transfer power funds from one currency to another ad it is best for us thank you to the all members of the forum.

it is very simple to exchange between the currencies you just need to go to the market tab and select your desired pair and there will be two boxes calling buy and sell and you can do whatever you want

You can do it even on Yobit. They have kinda small fees and you can choose USD or RUB. Also, you dont need to pay any form of KYC just log in there. If you are from for example EU you have to find some other place. Most of them will need you to pass KYC (pass your ID or passport so they know it is you)

My dear friend if you want to exchange in the other currencies then you should use the exchange site . According to me my dear Yobit is the best exchange site . It also a trustable wallets in which your balance save.

If you are talking approximately change in Kuwait then you need to pass in that kolam in which you want to exchange and then you definitely promote your BTC and buy your desire coin in new bit add for my part this is the pleasant stranger in in our forum that we will use had can switch electricity finances from one forex to any other advert it's far first-rate for us thank you to the all participants of the discussion board.

For exchanging your bitcoins to other curriencies you must having knowledge about pairs of curriencies and about the history of curriencies and select that currency and you can sell or buy. 

You can either sell your BTC independently, and then you can buy whatever currency you want, or you can directly use currency pairs, like ETH/BTC, for example, if you buy this pair (ETH/BTC) it means that you're selling BTC and buying ETH, in other words, you're exchanging BTC for ETH.

• +1 1

Welcome to this forum, at first you need know about the price of bitcoin. It's going higher and higher day by day. So if you wish you can hold it further more and you can sell it at higher price. If you want to exchange bitcoin to other cryptocurrency then you can exchange it from yobit too. Here yobit is better for exchange because exchange rate is low here then in other exchange. And there are various platforms where you can exchange bitcoin.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:04 PM, fahimshahriar2020 said:

Peace be upon you brothers, I have joined in crypto talk yesterday and I'm in love with it.  Now, I want to know how can I exchange bitcoin to other currencies. Please give me some adcices. Thanks in advance.

If you have the yobit account then you can see the so many options and there is also trading options so you can deposit your money into your yobit and perchase your coin and then you want to exchange it with other one then definitely you can trade with any other coin too faster 

Welcome, my friend, in the forum, and you are welcome. I would like to tell you that trading is a wonderful thing, and you must persist in it with patience and wisdom with every step you want to take. A broker is the best broker for you and your country

Hi there, if you are a member in this forum then you must have bee a member in Yobit too, and it is a good exchange which you can sell your Bitcoins for any other cryptocurency you choose, or you can even sell them for tether USDT, and when Bitcoin falls in price you can buy again and gain some extra Satoshies, it is really a profiting process.  

I tell you simple way that in which you can exchange your Bitcoin in other currencies as you wish. Lets Start,

Firstlly you download Payeer Wallet application from your Play Store or App Store, then sign up with your Gmail and then gave your passcodes, your security and etc. Then login to your Payeer then Deposit your BTC and you can exchange it with any other currency like USD.

It is veruy simple and secure wallet.

You can exchange btc to other currency very easily in yobit.

Yobit is very good exchange forum. First of all you have an exchange and the Second one you have make the registration in it,,,,       

You can exchange anything and convert Bitcoin to any currency. There are exchanges like Binance, Yobit, Critox and many more. However, you can convert Bitcoin from any exchange to any other currency. At the yobit exchange you can easily exchange the currency into another currency which you want.But be sure always choose the great value coins for great profit

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear mate there are many exchanges present in the crypto currancy platfrom such is 

Yobit exchange.

Okex exchange.

Binance exchange .

And so many other exchange by useing these exchange you can convert your btc to your local currancy  .

Most popular exchange is yobit exchange here we convert your coins in to local currancy very easily and with low fees.

• +2 1

I have been trying few platforms lately, have been looking for the best one for myself and my friends. In my opinion, the SimpleSwap platform is a good one. You can buy the BTC for the fiat and exchange it straight away to another crypto, they have a variety of coins available.