How can I exchange bitcoin to other currencies? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fahimshahriar2020

How can I exchange bitcoin to other currencies?

In order to exchange Bitcoin with other types of currencies, you must have the following things or some of them, you need a stock exchange that supports the Bitcoin currency or an exchange company and transfer currencies or to people who deal in the digital currency Bitcoin and accept to exchange it with you for another digital or paper currency

I think, my friend, you will need to use an exchange that supports fiat to cryptocurrency exchanges, such as the Bitcoin.com Exchange. Create an account and send BTC from your digital wallet to the web wallet on your cryptocurrency exchange account so that the exchange process is done safely.

My friend, it is very simple.All you have to do is enter the wallet, for example (yobit), and there, after reading the interface, you will know all that you have to do without directing from anyone

• +2 1

Currency conversion is done through the platforms, there are many platforms that differ from each other in the types of currencies that you can deal with and by the method of conversion. Yes, but not that wide difference. You have to search for the platform that contains the currency you want, register your account with it and then make the transfer, it is simple, good luck. 

On 1/9/2021 at 8:07 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

To convert the BTC into your a fiat currency you'll need to use an exchange that supports fiat-to-cryptocurrency exchanges, such as Bitcoin.com Exchange. Create an account and send the BTC from your digital wallet into the web wallet on your cryptocurrency exchange account.

Greetings! You made me more clear about exchanges.

I was doing some exchanges now I will try this too and let you know about that.

Hmmm I do not know much about this stuff but you need to choose an adequate exchanger with good reviews. It's simple.

Edited by Tasmem SH

It is really easy process  My friend you should go to yobit exchange site  and make an account and transfer whatever  bit coin you have and then you can convert your bitcoin to any other currency 

• +4 1

There are large number of exchanges where you can exchange crypto. I also use crypto and also use different exchanges like coinbase, hotbit and binance. I use these and also I have now yobit. I change my crypto to that coin whose value will rise in market because it gives me more profit. 

There are some easy ways to convert bitcoin into cash, be it the dollar, the Indian rupee, the INR, the euro, or the British pound sterling. Some of these methods are listed below.

However, before choosing any of the methods mentioned, it is imperative to determine how you want to get your money. You can sell Bitcoin personally for cash, and you can sell it on exchanges and get the money by direct deposit to your bank account. You also have the option to spend your bitcoin to buy things from Amazon using services like Purse.io.

Welcome my friend, first, create an account on one of the global trading platforms, then transfer the bitcoin that you own to your account, and you can simply convert bitcoin into any currency you want.

• +4 1

I think to convert btc to your Fiat currency you need to use an exchange that supports -cryptocurrency exchanges, otherwise you may not receive payments like Bitcoin.com Exchange. Create an account and send btc from digital wallet to web wallet to your cryptocurrency exchange account then you send it to your wallet.

You are absolutely right you can either exchange it for a fiat currency or for another cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin BTC or Ethereum ETH. To convert the BCH into your a fiat currency you'll need to use an exchange that supports fiat-to-cryptocurrency exchanges.

• +3 1

This is easy. All you have to do is deposit an amount on any platform and then exchange it, and this is easier, but you have to choose a suitable platform to do the matter.

• +1 1

In fact, as in the same pen , there are a lot of commissions when it comes to encryption. Now I consider it inappropriate to use webmoney, since there are more profitable alternatives

Hello dear, first you must have an account in one of the global exchange platforms such as Yobit, Binance and Kucoin, then you transfer the bitcoin that you own to one of these platforms, and the use of the platforms is very easy, and you go to trading from the platform and simply convert Bitcoin into  The currency you want.

Hello dear, first you must have an account in one of the global exchange platforms such as Yobit, Binance and Kucoin, then you transfer the bitcoin that you own to one of these platforms, and the use of the platforms is very easy, and you go to trading from the platform and simply convert Bitcoin into  The currency you want.

On 1/6/2021 at 7:04 PM, fahimshahriar2020 said:

Peace be upon you brothers, I have joined in crypto talk yesterday and I'm in love with it.  Now, I want to know how can I exchange bitcoin to other currencies. Please give me some adcices. Thanks in advance.

Dear friend, I have been using this wallet for a long time, it is very reliable in it you can perform various operations, give and take loans to make quick deposits and withdrawals, including in cryptocurrency, I advise them to use it, but there are strict requirements for registering and obtaining a loan.

Edited by Gimini
Correction of spelling

It is not difficult, my friend, you have to go to Yobit, then move to the exchange option, then choose the currency you want to transfer and the amount you want to transfer. Here you must be careful to write the balance carefully .

Yobit's design is also my only criticism.) All freezes on my laptop with medium configurations, especially in the "wallets" segment. We might have made it a bit simpler by optimizing a little.

I have a satoshny claim and the ruble doesn't,t even show me If there are referrals then go see the satoshny one usually quickly accumulated before this growth. As a rule ,it is always more profitable exchange s, and funds come faster .if you withdraw a significant amount it is better through an exchanger

My friend you have to make an order and firstly pich the currency that you want to get and the choose bitcoin and finally you must put the limit of the bitcoin that you have.

You must first open an account with one of the global exchange sites, such as Yobit, Binance, or Kucoin, and then move the bitcoin to one of these platforms. Using the platforms is simple; just go to the trading portion of the website and translate Bitcoin into the currency you want.

Bitcoin exchange with dollar's through many applications software like youget account banking process and through stochies on the other hand you share bitcoin currency any type of legal money that are used in different countries.

This list covers the best exchanges for certain types of traders as well as the best exchanges within each type of exchange. There are a number of ways to go about investing in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies:
Best Overall: Coinbase and Coinbase Pro
Best for Beginners: Cash App
Best for Altcoins: Binance
Best Decentralized Exchange: Bisq