How can I exchange bitcoin to other currencies? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fahimshahriar2020

How can I exchange bitcoin to other currencies?

Actually, I know you can exchange bitcoin for another cryptocurrency by yobit wallet, so I think this is the easiest way. Try it and tell us about your experience.

You can convert your Bitcoin to any cryptocurrency at Yobit by going to the market and selecting which pair you want to buy, for example ETH means you can search for the BTC / ETH pair then type the amount you want to buy using Bitcoin, then click buy. You can see the balance in your wallet and can withdraw it to your personal wallet.

• +2 1

It is very easy way to change btc into other currency. You open yobit page and select the BTC pair and then you select the currency where you want to convert your BTC and buy this currency. 

Ita so easy. You can do it from any exchange site. As like binance,yobit etc. Here you can exchange your currency to other currency. In yobit, first go to trade then you exchange your currency. 

There is very huge amount of apps for exchange .I think Yobit would be a good option for exchange. We must looking for an exchanger to pay attention , because no one will ever deceive you. I personally use this exchanger myself and advise . Everyone to try it and everything happened clearly and quickly enough.

In fact, I cannot help you with this topic because I do not have enough information, but I am trying very hard to explore all matters of the coding world, and I am very happy with this forum.

• +1 1

At first you need know about the price of bitcoin. It's going higher and higher day by day. So if you wish you can hold it further more and you can sell it at higher price. If you want to exchange bitcoin to other cryptocurrency then you can exchange it from yobit too. Here yobit is better for exchange because exchange rate is low here then in other exchange. And there are various platforms where you can exchange bitcoin.

You can use yobit , and convert bitcoin into different coin and currency.  So select the currency which you want to convert and put the amount to convert. So yobit is best exchanger and safe wallet. 

Exchanging bitcoins to currencies is actually very easy All you need to do is to identify a cryptocurrency wallet that operates within your vicinity that's provides services with your local currency

Dear, In that case you need a exchanger. You can easily exchange bitcoin to others currency through exchanger. I will suggest you to use yobit exchanger. It is very much safe and secured.

It is much more easier to  trade your BTC into other currencies.  Yobit exchange is a better option for doing this.  Go to trading option.  Here click on the BTC two times.  Then click the currency in which you want to exchange.  Then sell your BTC.  This is not much difficult.  You can easily do it. 

1 hour ago, Alina42 said:

Dear friends, @Taberim @Adeel Razzaq in Yobit you can trade your currency to other people in other countries, and also Yobit supports many cryptocurrencies that can be used to trade. And again Binary is an exchange site that you can easily trade from other coins of your choice. Thank you 

Dear @Alina42 i totally agree with you

It is very easy if you are in the yobit exchange, since the base of this exchange is bitcoin and this can be done almost instantaneously, for this reason it is necessary to learn in which cryptocurrency we are willing to exchange it, after having a cryptocurrency established for the exchange, on the back of the left hand there are several cryptocurrencies that are constantly oscillating in price, you choose the BTC box and see the multiple cryptocurrencies on the market, you choose the one you had determined, you put the amount of BTC that you are willing to sell and buy the cryptocurrency you want, the order is made and in a few seconds it is in your balance.

• +2 1

Many exchanges here where you can exchange any curreny in other currency but ist look this exchange is trusted or not. If you want to exchange your btc then use coinbase, yobit or binance. They are all good and secure. 

You can switch it from any platform. There are many platforms available that provide the service. Bitcoin is one of the most common currencies on the platforms and in front of almost all currencies.

My friend I am a new user but I have searched a lot before starting working in cryptocurrencies. Your bitcoin can be exchanged to other currencies by creating an account on yobit and then you can switch your cryptocurrencies to funds 

There are many ways that you can exchange Bitcoin for other currencies, and this is through the platforms on the web. It is easy, but you have to beware of fraudulent platforms.

• +3 1

To convert the BTC into your a fiat currency you'll need to use an exchange that supports fiat - to - cryptocurrency exchanges , such as Bitcoin.com Ecxhang. I belive bitcoin wallets can exchange coin to other currency also exchange like yobit and coinbase are also thrre to exchange to other currencies.

You need to use the exchange for that and you can use any of the best exchange out there and I would recommend you to use the binance exchange and make account there.

Good question dear, in my opinions,in my opinions mobiles appreciation are better for exchanges the currency.  Hi mate,

For exchanging bitcoins to other currencies first, you must have an account in one of the global exchanges platform such as yobit .

First welcome my dear friend on this platform... I suggest you you choose these exchangers for the cryptocurrency

Yobit 

Binance

Coinbase 

These three are the best exchanger for the cryptocurrency here your crytpocurrency are safe and secure...and you easily withdraw and deposit on these exchanger.... Not face any diffculties...

Dear friend, you can exchange your currencies for any other type of currency, but you must choose one of the global payment platforms and create an account for you on this platform and then transfer your currencies to it and then you can choose any currency and transfer to it

• +2 1

First of all you must have a bitcoin wallet to exchange Bitcoin into currency if you want to earn Bitcoin then you have to work very hard for Bitcoin because in my country Bitcoin there is very high so we have to work very hard buy this queen if you have Bitcoin wallet wallet then you have then you can exchange Youth from your countries it is very easy save.

To exchanging crypto coins to other value altcoins to before to withdraw it in to fiat currency it's simple and easy provided one possesses the needed experience. Learning through posts shared by fellow competent members can assist you immediately. I recommend yobit exchange site that is simple for making transactions with value listed pair coins with less transactions fees