We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

I see in this forum you can learn and also earn at the same time and but we can collect capital from it and start trading it to earn more profit.

Hello everyone, of course my friend, this is what most of us do in this forum, we can learn about the topic of cryptomonies, reading the material that is published, in the various topics, and in parallel you can earn money, making publications and useful comments within the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/6/2021 at 7:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee

I think that my friend you got it wrong. Very wrong. Cryptotalk is not a platform that has as a goal to help students. If this is what you think you are way off. Cryptotalk is a platform you join to discuss about recent cryptocurrency news, developments, trading and other subjects that are associated with cryptocurrencies.

You joined a forum and think that this is something created to help you because you are a poor student. I am a student too and not a single time I wrote that the platform should be about helping students. 

Yes, you are right, the forum is the best place to learn the basics of cryptocurrency as well as make money to meet some daily requirements.  Yes, income is not considered here, but we can raise capital from it and make more profit.

Yes friend  From this forum we can learn and know at the same time.  We can learn a lot about many things in the forum that we had no idea about before.  In addition, we can get financial help from this forum.  Thank you for posting what you need.

You are telling the truth.  Of course, for this period we can learn different theories about different theories from this platform.  And on this platform we can be aware of all the artistic online articles.  Most of the platforms raised on this platform can learn from this platform.

I think most of the registered members are only in order to earn money, friends. There are some members who are there to learn. Please do not sabotage the forum even if you want to earn

Cryptotalk is one of such plateform from which you can earn and learn at the same time. It gives opportunity to all the people to earn on this plateform and getting too much informative, useful knowledge. You can too much earn to do some useful posts and you can learn by the others experience people's knowledge. 

I think yes you can learn and earn in same time . This forum give you this chance. You can learn and earn in same time in here. This forum is the best for learning knowledge and earning money. You can learn knowledge about crypto currency and trading and earn money.

yes i agree to you mate in my own experience after i joined to this cryptotalk forum im learning alot about cryptocurrencies and from knowledge and ideas by Senior members and also im earning more money because of that it was definitely a big help for me and it was a great opportunity and im very happy to this forum.

@Usman BhinderCrypto is so good way to make money and improve your language skills and learn new information about crypto currency or digital content and learn about trade and investment .

• +1 1

Crypto talk forum is the world best platform i ever seen.It gives me a great opportunity at the same time to learn and earn.It is a great source of knowledge and earn money. We can easily make money by working this site.We can also get many information and gain more knowledge about crypto currency. It improves our reading skill,writing skill and overall english skill.

Yes absolutely.This is a such a great site that brings us many benefits together. By working here we can share our skills with everyone and gain skills too.I haven't worked on this forum for a long time, but as long as I've worked, I've learned new things and I'm still learning.Hopefully this is how I will learn and one day become proficient in working on this site and of course I will be able to make a good contribution to this site.Now since I am a student at this time I am learning everything suitable for me and I want to work with this site so I can go further.I love  working in cryptotalk.

Yeah i agree with you . Crypto talk is the only site where we can earn and learn at the same time . This is really great.  When i joined this site i knew nothing about cryptocurrency. This forum help me to learn about cryptocurrency and also help me to know about investing, exchanging,mining etc. Crypto talk is really great forum. 

It is a very good thing that we can learn and earn at the same time.

A lot of member came here for earning from this forum but after joining this forum they realised that the knowledge of the cryptocurrency is more important than earning from this forum.

Yes dear I am very glad to open account here.

I get much knowledge from here and my friends give me hope to earn money from here also.

Yes, this platform is really great. You can profit and learn at the same time by doing very simple things such as commenting, publishing, responding to others and solving their problems. And thank you.

Believe me, the only barrier between us and learning in the field of cryptocurrencies is fear ... it is a market that needs little risk, but our profits are enormous ... and learning in it requires personal experience through investment and trading

Yes a newbie on the forum, in my own simple understanding, we can earn and learn at the same time on crypto talk forum. Crypto talk forum teaches us on how we can be successful in life, in the process of learning we also earned money.

Thanks to this forum, I became more powerful in the English language and learned everything about cryptocurrencies, and also I was learning and working at the same time and now I work and earn money and also gain every day new information about cryptocurrencies.

I agree with the crypto forum.  We are very happy to get the benefit of Kipto. In crypto discussion we earn and learn at the same time.  With a little effort Kipto gives us money so we can benefit. I hope Kipto will go further with his success.

yes Of course, you can also browse sites, play and spend a nice time on the network while you are winning and every day you learn something new, friend, I agree with you .

Hi campinion welcome to you.unquestionably i approached thia superb gathering. We can also earn frim here by working 2 to 3 horus daily. Itvis he best platform for all of us specialy for student.      

You are proper, the forum is the first-class place to learn the basic principles of cryptocurrencies similarly to making a living to fulfill a few each day requirements. Sure, incomes right here isn't always taken into consideration earnings, however we can collect capital from it and begin buying and selling it to earn extra income.

14 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

Its truth that we can earn and learn from cryptotalk same time. It is one of the best and first platform in the world where we learn first and then earn.I think if someone work here only for month they have learned complete knowledge about cryptocurrency with the earning.

For me cryptotalk forum is currently the best forum that pays for publication because any member can begin to earn immediately after completing there 100 posts but in the likes of bitcointalk you will need to reach a senior rank before you can earn which is not proper from my own point of view.