We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

Hello dude i am new in this forum and i want to learn cryptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time

Thank you, dear, for these sincere and noble feelings, and I, like you, are completely grateful for this wonderful forum for the benefits it provides to us all in terms of gaining knowledge and information, as well as the financial benefit.

Yes off course my dear friend i,m really agree with you.we can earn and learn both on cryptotalk.we learn a lot by working on it.as a student,it is very beneficial app for me.i have improved my english  from this platform.please give me a 💖 💓

Mathelda.j

On 1/6/2021 at 11:43 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

So you said like this forum has helped you to improve your writings and grammar, I doubt on you. Are you seriously improving your contents on this forum or you are just writing for writing. I have found more than 44 mistakes in your 4 line paragraphs, check them and correct your mistakes. 

62760060_Screenshot(9).png.ecbf0d97478bc16ac0f212543a55a73f.png

On 1/6/2021 at 11:47 PM, saradz said:

The forum is the best place to learn the basic principles of cryptocurrencies in addition to earning money to meet some daily requirements. Yes, earning here is not considered income, but we can collect capital from it and start trading it to earn more profits.

@saradz Well, the cryptotalk forum is great for learning new things, and gather every bit of knowledge which can help us to grow and flourish in our career. It is always a great idea to collect some investment funds from cryptotalk while working in the forum, and utilize it in trading to make more profits out of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am also new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. You are right. Because you can earn and learn at the same time on this forum.

You are proper, the forum is the fine place to research the fundamental ideas of cryptocurrencies similarly to being profitable to meet some each day requirements. Yes, incomes right here isn't always considered earnings, however we will accumulate capital from it and begin trading it to earn greater profits... 

Yes my dear mate. You are absolutely right. We can earn and learn the same time. The one example is this plat form here we can earn and learn at the same time. I think it is a good thing to get this 2 things same time.

The benefits that can be obtained from this forum cannot be counted, as it is a gateway for us as beginners to enter the world of crypto, learn its various fields through the comprehensive forum sections, and gain both experience and sufficient profits to start our own investments.

I completely agree with you that this platform will benefit students the most so that they can complete their studies and also make some income while they learn about this field.

Hello Friend's!

Cryptotalk is a great platform for those who want to do something in their lives but that do not have opportunity. Now you can gain knowledge and experience and also can earn a very handsome amount with your work and intelligence. 

Hello dear friend and I also agree with you and I find this platform very good. I have increased knowledge and experience and earned money through work and adherence to the rules that were advised me by experienced people and gained a good reputation

Crypto talk is really great because it's gives money and also provide knowledge about crypto currency. it would be very useful for people in the future while writing articles. I never seen a platform like cryototalk that we can earn and learn at the same time. we can easily make bitcoin only by making useful posts. we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies. This is a platform which is providing learning and earning together.

• Useful or interesting 1

you are right
The forum is the best place to increase our experience in many matters
As an increase in knowledge about cryptocurrencies
 And improve the English language for many people
Yes, this forum is very useful

Hello my friend, of course, this platform is very useful and achieves material gains through which we can understand and learn a lot about cryptocurrencies.
thank you

On 1/6/2021 at 10:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

You are right we can earn and learn at the same time and this form is beneficial for both things who have to just concentrate on it and try our best to make a good work and we can get knowledge by reading the topics and the comments of member we should focus on these things also.

This forum is totally useful for getting knowledge and experiences, So I didn't come here to only earn money. it teaches us a lot of useful things such as trading, investment, new coins and technologies, in addition to the strong amount of interaction with expert people.

Hello friends 😃

the forum is the best place to learn the basic principles of cryptocurrencies in addition to earning money to meet some daily requirements. Yes, earning here is not considered income, but we can collect capital from it and start trading it to earn more profits

I Love CRYPTO 😍

I agree with you, my friend, because this platform gave us a great opportunity to learn, work and earn money without muscle effort or fatigue, and it is also useful for improving the English grammar of users.

It is the best opportunity I ever found on the internet where you do not have to do difficult tasks in order to make the money and you enjoy earning and you get the knowledge in return.

I think this forum can do both of these things together so the students of this forum work in obsession because here skills can be developed and money can be made from it. We are very happy with this. We are happy with it because here we are showing as well as we have money which we think will be beneficial for our future...

Crypto Talk makes learning and work great as you can learn, gain and have experience all at once.  I think working on Crypto Talk is the best thing you can do at this time.

Cryptotalk is best platform where we can learn different things specially related about cryptocurrency world if you are a beginner then you must join this forum and increase your knowledge it is a good platform for earning and learning