We can earn and learn at the same time - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Usman Bhinder

We can earn and learn at the same time

The main purpose of this forum for its members should be learning about crypto and sharing their ideas , experiences and the news/updates in the crypto market. This forum provides its users with a very stable and user-friendly environment for these, so our main aim should be sharing and learning and we should consider the free bitcoin payment as a bonus. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes this forum is giving me a chance to earn and learn at the same time.  It’s true that I joined this platform for earning but I also wanted to polish my creativity.  When a friend of mine introduced me to this platform.This is the best forum because it is the first forum that gives knowledge as well as money.  No other forum can do that.  This is the best thing about this forum.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:58 PM, Usman Bhinder said:

Crypto talk  is  the  best  platform  were  we can earn and learn at the same time. I am telling  you  this  from my personal experience . It is  very useful platform  for getting knowledge  . I learn  and improve  ny english  learning skills and improve  my  grammar . I am a students .It  is  very helpful  platform  for poor  students  that  are  not  fulfill their study  fee. I advice then  to join  crypto  talk  for earning and learning at the  same time .

You are absolutely right my friend This is the best platform where we can learn and earn at the same time. I am also a student so my English was quite improved after joining here because I have to give my comments in English. Also you can learn more about cryptocurrencies from this forum because lots of people are here to talk about cryptos. So let's do our best together in this forum.

All men, all are like me and you are all blessed. No one, not even an individual, could ever do that, and no one could ever. Earth dwellers, land dwellers, land dwellers, land dwellers and land dwellers. We have all these things in the past and in the future. I have worked on many platforms, but I have not been able to find a single platform from which you can make money.

• +2 1

Hello my friend yes u r right this platform is very good because I can learn and earn at crypto it is very helpful for everyone this forum is given u earn and learn at the same time thank you..

yes of course you are both work in this platform no doubt as you wish and depend on own what you want so this platform totally increases your knowledge and more and more experience collecting and get money 

• +3 1

This is what has been happening from inception. As we keep on reading posts everyday, our knowledge keep increasing as well while at the same time, we get paid for posting too. I know some people may not even realise they are learning unconsciously.  We all should strife to stay good with the rules and remember to rate each other. @Jama @syedg

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • Useful or interesting 1

Yes this is very interesting platform we can learn and earn here if we spend more time here than we can learn a lot and also earn 

We can develop our skills and increase our information on important and different topics. Money should not be our goal and we must help each. Cryptotalk is a amazing platform where peoples can gain knowledge, earn money and improve their English and typing skills. The forum is the best place to learn the basic principles of cryptocurrencies in addition to earning money to meet some daily requirements.There are many poor students who cannot afford  their expenditures of study but now they are studying with the money which is given by cryptotalk.

No doubt we can learn and earn at the same time on this plateforum .No other forum give us such opertunity its one and only cryptotalk .It demand 20 posts from us and while doing these posts we read others posts and learn many valubale things about crypto world and in return this forum pay us too.

Hello dear friend, you are right this forum is a learning and earning platform, I never see that kind of platform who offer learning and earning opportunity, so I am very lucky person because I am learning and earning in this forum. I am happy to working in this forum because i am learning at cryptocurrency which will help in the future.

Hello, this forum is very useful because it teaches us the principles of cryptocurrencies and how to use them and deal with them and make good money from them to meet some of the daily needs from them, and this is not considered income here. You can collect capital and then invest it to achieve good profits.

The platform is excellent and the platform is best for the knowledge and knowledge of the sites. We learn and earn from here every day. So I think the crypto wallet is the best in the world.

Dear friends,By the way, there are many sites on the internet where we can earn money.But working on those websites does not increase our knowledge.I think cryptotalk is a very good platform where we can learn as well as earn money.Especially it is very beneficial for students.They can learn a lot from this platform and the problem of finance is also solved to a great extent.  

Of course you are right opinion because it we can same time earning and learning but if we need a lot of experience and knowledge related to in this forum personally information and abilities must important role in this site.

Yes friend. Most of the people join this site for only one purpose which is the knowledge but besides the knowledge they can earn money also. So with one purpose the other is also fulfilled.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are absolutely right about that it's true this forum is great for learning while as earning crypto in talk tokens or bitcoins on every useful post rated positive and I'm always happy working here.

learning and earning of the two basic things of our life we should learn as well as earn at the same time if you want to be something in your life bittu rock is a great website on which we can learn a great knowledge about the currencies which are using in the world and at the same time we are earning to serve our livelihoods

This is right dear cryptotalk is one of the best side where we earn and learn at the same time .We dnt feel about our time that we are waste in it am so enjoying and learn many thing specially for my knowledge .

Exactaly dear. I'm 100% agree with you as this is as we are at the correct place to work. Here we can learn about cyrptocurrencies and their trading ways also and get money hereby postings useful posts. In cryptotalk forum we correct our English mistakes and learnt more things here. @Amara John@rauf78893

On 1/6/2021 at 11:36 PM, Hina01 said:

You are right my dear friend. Cryptotalk is the best platform  . We can gain much knowledge from here  . We can also earn frim here by working here 2 to 3 hours daily.  It is he best platform for all of us specially for students. 

The best step was to be able to learn and do things at the same time. I reveal this to you from my own point of view. This is a step to help you search for information. I am learning and improving all the skills to learn English and improving my syntax. I am a prosecutor. This is a useful step for helpless replacements that do not meet the cost of the exam. At that point, I encourage you to join the crypto discussion.

Yes you are absolutely right dear member.This is the blessing for all of us and specially for students.They can gain knowledge here and learn so much here.I agree with you that great benefit for students is to improve their english language skills by working and write good content.

Cryptotalk is a wonderful platform for earning money and learning knowledge about crypto. It has a lot of knowledge and experience of many experienced members. You can learn free from here. There are many paid sites that provide information about crypto but you learn at this platform free of cost and with this we are improving our English skills and earning money to full fill our some daily needs.

Very correct crypto currency is the platform I have ever seen,giving double advantage to users firstly the learning,you learn alot from the platform from even constructing a good English and how to interact with people politely on media, then secondly is the earning after all knowledge you're getting you will also earn which will encourage others who sit without doing anything to earn for a leaving to also join.

It's true that we can learn and earn at the same time, Because if you want to earn you must learn first,And if you learn you must earn their is no way you can earn without having knowledge and experience on that, learning come before earning try to learn hard so that you can earn huge from your learning.thank for the topics.