Stop copying titles and information - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

This question is very cute This makes it easier for others to understand We should read the rules thoroughly before working here So that no mistake If we copy So this will reduce our value 

Yes, you are right. First you need to know the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. Don't copy paste from others topics it will be chance for ban on your account. So if you create topics it will be from yourself and Don't from others. If you create topics that will be useful and informative to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. 

• +2 1

Yeah you are right 

Stop coping titles and other information 

Copy or cheat others is against this platform rules and regulations 

If you copy others you will be banned from this forum 

Shared your own knowledge and experience 

Post here quality contents 

Create unique topics 

Yes my friend you are right many people don't follow the rules and regulations it is not good for this platform you should create useful post and get your own post.. 

Yes my dear mate you are right in this post because everyone complete the daily basis task than they copy titles .I think that it is wrong because your account is banned this activity .I think that we must share the informative materials and useful other members .we should always follow the rules and regulations about the cryptotalk forum .

Yes, I agree with you in this statement that it is not permissible to copy publications. You should have an idea to present and discuss it instead of copying the words of others in order to avoid repeating topics and for there to be new topics for discussion

That's right mate I've seen a lot of us do copy topics and their content of other persons work and tend to post them to which is very wrong, what's important for us to do is to be resourceful and put down something reasonable and meaningful.

You are right on that my friend we shouldn't do this kind of thing. This kind of thing will let us do more confession than the answer. I am still new so I still didn't post any topic yet but I like to avoid to avoid those kind of topic. So everyone should do the same.

Yes, it's nice to have ideas of yourself to help others with your ideas, either copying and pasting these are totally unacceptable and you can't benefit from the platform or any other site. 

Thank you, my dear, for a great piece of advice. We must abide by the rules and conditions of the forum and not duplicate it, and we always aspire to show our best and to establish valuable themes for the good of it, and there are different and varied knowledge that will enable us to continue and enter the road to success.

Yes if you want to stay in this plateform you should be follow the rules of this plateform. Avoid the copy of other members information and title. We can write your own posts. We should try to create informative and valuable post.

Yes it is not a right thing to do to copy titles because they will delete that title and the people who commented on that are gonna loose their comments too so not only it effects you but others too soo dont waste your and others time.

Yes dear friend I agree with you but the beginners not knew that the title of my topic is repeating that's why they made that kind of mistake because they are beginners. Only seniors knew about that.

Copying someone's work is bad because that would be like trying to steal another person's idea without giving them credit for their work. Even in the Academics , plagiarism is a serious offense that is not treated with kid gloves. In this forum repeating topics would make us revolve around a point instead of moving forward.

My friend. Most of forum member copy someone post and then make some little change on it and then paste it. It is very bad. Try to write your own content. The copy and paste is prohibited on this forum.

This is a very important issue, my opinion is that we should try and search for a topic we intend creating Inthe search box if the topic exist then we should think of different thing and if not we should go ahead and create it. Wish you all best of lucks.

Copying others people information or title on this forum is totally not acceptable and you should not practice such kind of act because it might lead you to receive warning point or completing banned.

Yes you are right i have seen a lot of posts and their context is almost same. Sometimes my mind goes completely blank cz amost same topics nervous me. This problem must be solved. We must always provide useful information to each other and don't copy and don't repeat otherwise our topic or our account get banned.

Yes you are right , its time to creat your own topics and title. Beacuse a good poat is alweya the one which is informative and well reaserched, so definetly going to be benifet for every coment maker, posts means alot for this paltform users, beacuse it give us knowledge and vast experience, to learn something new.

So you are right that to get bettetment for other, we have to  make good posts

I have just started using it, I am very careful with the rules.If we want to earn money, we must follow the rules.It should be written by sitting and thinking otherwise the forum will go beyond its purpose and lose its mass just the rule is very simple to follow.

• Useful or interesting 1

@brandonsaw.hellow.

In this platform crypto talk not copied by a title and otherwise topic can not be copy. The first of all the newly members can be helped by senior  which can expert. 

Friends plagiarising is one of the most important things that you shouldn't do inside the forum. Copying and pasting other people's work just to create content is not a good idea because it can cause your account to be banned. You will be reported and you will not be able to work inside this forum. Additionally, stealing other people's idea will not give you a benefit. You try to research on yourself in order to have a better topic to post here in the forum. 

In the world every man is different from other , no one can clam that two man are same in the world ,is the same way God have gave different quality to other ,please use thire quality  and do not cheating the other.

It's a very useful post. Copying someone's post is not right, you will post with the question. Post from your knowledge and experience. This will increase the inspiration for your own experience. If you copy someone's post, the moderators will understand it immediately. Then your account can be banned. Move your own success without stealing other people's posts.

Much appreciated such a great amount for this valuable post. Individuals don't actually know the ramifications on that particularly the beginners. I will likewise exhortation them to be exceptionally careful on post they need to share and furthermore study the stage prior to posting. It helps a parts. You can likewise express your words to veer off from literary theft completely.