Stop copying titles and information - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

It is most common in the forum to see repeated topics and I think this is mostly from newbies.for those of us that doesn't have a unique way of posting we should just base our work on commenting and learn from old bies.it is not a must that u have you have your own topic.just learn for now.

Yes you are right. Some beginners create topic without reading the rules of the forum. They create similar topic and they repeat it. This is not right. We should not copy from others. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited in this forum. We have to choose unique topic and informative topic. When you are going to create any topic, you have to make sure that there is no any similar topic in this forum. Duplicated post are deleted by the moderators. 

I am agree with you some not many peoples copying information other and i have know some persons their account banned because they copying other person content and get a benefit with that its not a true way to work like this and earn money without hardworking

• +2 1

You are right, my friend, we have to stop copying headlines and information. Writing the same things does not gain us anything. If we constantly choose different topics, we will learn about different topics. Repeating the same texts by others is not welcome by moderators either.

You are right. I have seen many repeated posts here especially newbies do this act. This is not good for your account because copy pasting is not allowed here. Your account may be banned due to this cheating. Don't do this and try to make your own topic and share your knowledge with others.

• +5 1

Yes mate, copying and pasting of others content on the forum is strictly against the rules and regulations guiding the forum as it is part of plagiarism. And plagiarism in general is a crime so we need to stay away from it. You are always welcome mate, have a nice day.

It is really very sad. We should post content with our own thinking, knowledge and experience so that every member of this forum can learn something new from our post and benefit from it. And try to improve the quality of this forum. We should not copy and post the titles, topics, and comments of other members as we cannot be successful in this way. We must work honestly and work hard to stay and benefit from this forum.

Yes we can see those posts time by time, people are copying some posts or they're creating similar post and people are commenting on that posts, and they're losing the comment because moderators are deleting topics like that. That's why we need to be careful while commenting.

For anybody who begin on this platform, we must study the policies and keep away from deleting our guides for copying, make precise courses and raising a factor of view and giving treasured statistics to the community

According to my opinion, if we want to succeed in this platform, then we have to avoid such things. We will not have to copy the titles and posts and comments of others. If we do this then we will break the rules and regulations of this platform.We need to carefully read the posts and comments of our seniors so that they will increase our knowledge and make our posts valuable.If we want to succeed in this platform, then we need to work hard and make our posts better.So we need that we should avoid  such things and work hard to include valuable topics and comments by ourselves so that we can achieve success in this platform.

• +1 1

Dear friend, A word of wisdom. There are many redesigned themes at this stage. Very often I recommend something very similar that does not use the copyright of the cycle and you can keep any violation of the cycle and collection. Gathering does not impair the rights of the individual, so avoid it.

Absolutely you're right..

I'm a newbie, I'm here for less than one day and I noticed a lot of repeated posts, it's so boring and wasting time.

Thank you and good luck. 

Truly, obviously, I have noticed this thing now. A few individuals present in the gathering duplicate glue it and later subsequent to making a lot of posts, they get cautioning point or their record gets restricted, because of which their whole past work misfortune. So we ought exclude the valuable data of others in our posts and make a subject for our best sake.

Yes dear you are right we all are here for some gain of knowledge. But we have to be creative for this purpose. Do not repeat topics or comments for personal gains. It should be against the rules.

Of course you said right, copy paste should be prohibited, It is against the rules of this form, you can also be banned by giving a warning. On any post you should share your own information. 

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

Hello friend, you are very right in recent times and I have seen many members doing paste and copy we have to be very careful with that we can be warned or expelled from the forum let's do things right since here we came to do a good job.

• +1 1

Thank you for this advice and I hope that all members maintain diversity and take initiative to do the best possible for the sake of knowledge and real benefit in this forum.

Welcome, my friend, according to the terms and conditions of the forum and its laws and not, copying and pasting of topics and titles because that exposes you, to the ban, we must pay attention.

1 hour ago, Mr.play said:

It is better not to repeat titles in order to avoid deleting the post, we must adhere to, and the most important of them is to search for new and to the hole world to best unique topics that contain valuable and to good work in the hole world useful information for everyone in the forum the best because when we and some members resort to repeating titles that prompted with all kind of people in the hole world. 

@Mr.play Dear if course you are right, we should report it the repeated titles, topics,and posts will delete by the moderators because it is strictly restricted by the by the administration we just report and don't worry.

As members of this cryptocurrency community we should be responsible for the forum in order to make crypto talk one of the best platforms for cryptocurrency discussion, it is essential that we members should work for the best topics available.

This is breaking one of the fundamental rules of the forum as such, if you copy and paste it can give you a point of warning or even ban your account definitely for this reason you have to be creators of new topics, do not try to copy it, it is original, create your own themes, create your own titles alluding to your specific theme, for this reason you must be patient and creative. Since moderators are very good at their job of seeing repeating posts.

• +1 1

Yes almost everyone's same posts here Everything is required that there should be separate posts, this will increase knowledge. To increase knowledge, we have to post separately. 

Copy and paste is highly prohibited on the cryptotalk forum. When you copied others member post you will get banned I'd you're caught. This trash act should be discourage and anyone found in such act should be reported to the admin. Take good care of your him self mate.