Stop copying titles and information - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Stop copying titles and information

The repetition of the same topics in a large number of publications leads to the deletion of those publications and the occurrence of some duplicate accounts to warning points and prohibitions. Therefore, even one new idea must be proposed in the published topic and to make sure of the statement it provides.

Everything should be unique on this forum that means already published contents are strictly prohibited in order to make the new posts here. You can be up to date with the crypto world in order to create the quality posts on this forum. Before creating the topics' title, users are advised to search the terms on forum and proceed to create another unique contents to avoid the repetitive posts. 

Yes, copying tittle and information are against the forum rules and regulations. Read and understand a topic, and also create your posts based on your understanding about the topic. 

If we want to get progress on which platform, then we should not copy paste, whatever work we do, we should only do it on our wisdom because we will believe whatever knowledge we impart on the basis of our knowledge will be too successful .

Thank you my friend

Really, I agree with you. You should not accept leaflets of repeated topics

Because that is not helpful for beginners

Junior members should search for good publications to gain experience in the cryptocurrency field

In this forum we learn to be cooperating members and we can help others and give the advice for others...also we can answer the questions for any member, but copying the words and the ideas is not ethical at all,, and it decreases the value of interactivity of the forum.

• +2 1

Thanks mate for providing these guidelines. These guidelines are very important for members of this forum. It is because a lot of people copy and paste other's content. In this way they could be blocked. So we should avoid copy and paste.

It is clearly stipulated in the rules that we cannot create duplicate topics because we will be sanctioned by the moderators before creating a new topic we must always make sure that it is an unpublished topic for that we can use the search engine. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You say right my friend there are many members who create repeated topics and copying the title.  Please avoid them and not waste your and other members time . When moderators see repeated topics then they delete this topic and posts are deleted who create on this topic . In this way you waste your and other members time . Then say we don't create posts on new topics .

I agree. From this rostrum, they called on everyone to enrich their technological and cognitive content and develop the skill of participation instead of copying and pasting, which will harm its owner before others... Thank you, my friends and brothers.

In fact, I watched this a lot, my friend, and I saw that most of the members make the same mistake. My advice to them is that if you encounter a problem in creating topics and do not know what you should write, you can go to other sections, as there is a wider area of publishing.

• +4 1

Yes, you are right .There are many topics which repeated again and again.People should avoid to copy other's posts and they should show their own skills on this plateform. And in my views coppied contents can minimize one's imprtance on this plateform and it also seems immoral.

So enjoy this plateform by meaningfull content and avoid such cheap habits.

dear i am completely agree with you due to the same topics we also unintentionally comments on these topic and after some days this repeated topic along with our comments are also deleted which is very bad thing i suggest to all of you please be careful when you choose the topic for your post and also try to make it more unique and information so that your post will not be deleted

I strongly agree with you because some resort to repeating topics that receive many likes and comments, so this thing must be limited to avoid deleting the post and comments on it, and at the same time, beginners must learn to formulate words well to avoid plagiarism and they must study the platform before publishing.

Yes.It should have been stopped.This is not the place for copy pasting.Express your own knowledge and information.You will surely be benefited

Yes, my friends, do not copy other people's comments because you are banned from this platform, we are all able to make our own comments, so do not copy / paste your comment. Good luck to everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

Copying is considered spam by this foram, because if you copy and paste your title aur post then you got a warning from the foram, if you do it again then your account got ban due to repetitive content or for scamming. 

This is breaking one of the fundamental rules of the forum as such, if you copy and paste it can give you a point of warning or even ban your account definitely for this reason you have to be creators of new topics, do not try to copy it, it is original, create your own themes, create your own titles alluding to your specific theme, for this reason you must be patient and creative. Since moderators are very good at their job of seeing repeating posts. 

• +1 1

Yes, I want to say don't copy other people's posts and don't do something like that...because your account could be blocked if you do, so stop these types of activities.

I agree with you, my friend, copying and transferring topics is one of the methods of fraud in the world of currencies, and every member should create his own topic and new ideas and stay away from copying other people's information.

I totally agree with you, it is a problem of the fact that the issue is always repeated, we will not benefit from anything if we continue in this situation, so I avoid commenting on such publications

On 1/6/2021 at 11:35 AM, Brandonsaw said:

Friends lately I have seen many people who copy the titles and the topic and that can lead to many problems since the topic is repeated and all the people who commented will have their answer removed for that do not continue to publish copied topics and copied titles of topics and  The one that I see frequently is the publication "tips for beginners", maybe you do not know but that title and that topic is considered copied since it is repeated many times in the forum more than 10 times it has been copied and those publications have been deleted several times please  avoid copying those topics and titles.

@Brandonsaw When a moderator or administrator observes this type of publication, they delete them as you say, it is unfortunate that it happens, many times spammers do it who only damage the forum, other times due to the lack of reading on the part of the user who does not read before make posts and duplicate any that are already done,
These things are difficult to eradicate, they are only controlled, but we will always see this type of event.

Yes, I noticed this matter also, and this is contrary to the rules and instructions. We are here to learn first, but the comments and the copied topics make the learning process a bit difficult. I hope they stop doing this thing.

The person who copies information from another may be in danger of being removed from the forum. We have to read, do research on the Internet, there are facilities to learn today. You need to concentrate, write down notes, make an analysis of the topic read and publish your publication in your own words and not someone else's. If you do so, you will receive merits and you will have the satisfaction that you achieved something positive for yourself.

Yes, my friend, thank you for this advice, and we beginners must create positive ideas to improve the forum's status, expand it and make it flourish with information and knowledge, share positive topics, and not copy the ideas of the elderly on this platform and publish them Thank you