Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
No Man

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

I think it's very difficult to steal your coin Because it has too much security code and no one but it can be easily hacked .And even if someone wants to hack, they have to work very hard for this because it is a digital currency and it is very impossible to hack it because whatever happens in the record is with the dare .

No one will be able to take our bitcoin if we keep our privates in a safe place. With the private key we can log in to the wallet. If we give this key to someone else, he can log in to our wallet so he can take bitcoin. We have a personal key when creating a wallet. Current wallets have a lot of protection. There are many types of security measures that prevent hackers from hacking.

Bitcoin works in a decentralized way. Whoever owns the private keys owns the Bitcoin, and it appears only once and opens the wallet

• +2 1

If bitcoin can be stolen from you, that is why you must be very careful, even if it is an anonymous cryptocurrency, several scammers set traps to steal your cryptocurrencies as they can invent fake platforms to steal your bitcoin, so be very careful because they can scam them.

Yes my friend hackers can hack your bitcoin that's why always use strong password with 2fa . Always create password with lower case and upper case letters and with numbers . And don't share your private key with another  person . Because my friend privacy is awaiting for us .

• +1 1

I think hackers can steal our Bitcoin if they know our private key. They can steal your private key from your email or from your account. If we hide our private key from everyone they can't hack it because there is a lot of security in bitcoin.So the best way to secure our bitcoin is to write our private key on our private notebook and don't share it to anybody. If everyone follow this rules no one can hack our bitcoin

It really possible for your bitcoin to be stolen that why you are informed that you should keep your wallet private keys safe so that no one except you will have access to your wallet but I think hackers need just little or no information before they steal your Bitcoin

Well it can happen it they get access to your wallet and it can result that u can lose all ur coins but u can reduce this risk if u apply two factor authentication and don't share your private keys with someone . All u need to do is that u have to keep your account secure with maximum security features and don't put it shares your rewards with anyone or some scam sites.

It is true that more and more security is being implemented, but there are also people who seek to deceive people to scam them or steal their digital assets.
What is always recommended is to maintain an active security that is strong and that cannot be stolen, I mean private keys or a password, in my case I recommend doing is saving both passwords and private keys in a notebook that is intended only for That is what I recommend, I prefer, to the old school, which is ink and paper, but it will depend on where you want to protect your passwords and private keys.
It is also recommended to maintain security, and that we try to enter the correct website.

Hackers can steal your Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency that use cryptography to secure transactions. Bitcoin transactions are recorded in a digital ledger called blockchain. Hackers can steal Bitcoin by gaining access to Bitcoin owner's digital wallets. In my opinion hackers can steal your Bitcoin if they know your private key . They can steal your private key from your email or from your account. So the best way to secure your bitcoin is to right your private key onto a paper rather than to save it on the internet. So that was my openion, now i am waiting for your's!

3 hours ago, zhoutong said:

Our actions will be decisive to avoid anyone from stealing our cryptocurrency. If we hold the private keys to our wallet and have a wallet not connected to the internet then any hacker won't be able to steal for us.

However, there are some ways the scammers found that have been working for them. These are phising emails that have links to websites that look similar to those we use but have probably a slightly different domain name. Try to not follow any link from the emails you receive to be perfectly safe.

Yes dear @zhoutongyou are right. And thanks for more information about that topic . Obviously we shouldn't save our private key on the internet because i think internet is not secure.

Of course it is possible, the security of the wallets are strong, but not impossible to hack, I always say that the weakest link is the user because they can be deceived by scammers who offer surprising returns in a short time or the most common case is As you mentioned stealing the private keys and that situation is the responsibility of each one for not keeping the passwords or keywords well, I also write them on a paper and keep them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Of course, you should keep your private keys away from the Internet, because hackers are now smart and developing day by day, and theft has become their main concern .. Keep careful in your dealings and your encryption keys.

Yeah my friend if you use a poor password so that hacker can hack your password.  So that they can take your bitcoin easily.   But my friend if you provide a strong password by using special character,  number,  capital and small latter so that hacker can't hack your account.  And your bitcoin  is safe. 

So my friend you can use a trusted wallet.  So your information keep  safe. 

Best of luck my friend. . 

Do work and keep patient ❤❤                    

The participation that you provided, my friend, is wonderful and very useful for that. We have to secure the account in order not to fall into risks, and we must start on the right path in order not to fall into risks, as securing the account helps you not to lose money and keep it

It is possible somehow. Bitcoin is one of decentralized currency.All of the transaction of the Bitcoin are recorded in digital legend called blockchain. Hackers can  steal your Bitcoin by using your private key if it is not properly secured.

If you are careful about your wallet,it is less likely to happen.Try to use maximum privacy on the account you are using and you must use 2fa code for maximum security of your account so that your account be more secured.When giving a password, you must use all kinds of letters so that your password is not easy to hack.I think following these steps will reduce the chances of money being stolen from your account. Good luck my friend 💕

This is depending upon your security otherwise there is on chance to sotlon your many the security of bitcion is very high so this gona be heppen

No one can ever steal your Bitcoin, unless your phone is stolen, for example, and you have your wallet on it, or the passwords of your email, wallet, or various accounts that are associated with the crypto platforms or wallets that you use are stolen.
Therefore, maintain the confidentiality of your information strictly and never publish any of it on the Internet or send it to anyone.

• +2 1

Yes peoples can steel buy bitcion because of its market value despite there been given in this forum is enough to some peoples need so some peoples are steel rushing to bit coin up to now.

Writing your private key on a paper is the one good way to do this, although you will also need to store this paper somewhere nobody can touch, and also make it stored safe so it won't be destroyed by an accident or some natural disaster that can occur.

Of course they cannot, because my wallet is safe and I use wallets of the same degree, but there are many thieves who crack the stretcher and steal everything inside it.

According to my knowledge, it is possible for our information and money to be stolen through fraudulent messages or mined links, so we have to be careful and follow the laws and not enter unsafe places .. We have to keep our keys in a safe place and not share them with anyone

Bitcoin is decenterlized digital currency. It uses cryptography to secure transactions. All the transactions are recorded in a digital edger.people can stole your bitcoins onlybif you lost ykur keyes or hidden password.  

Yes friend, it is possible that if you keep your private keys on your pc or in the cloud you can be a victim of cyber pirates, the most recommended is to keep the private keys in physical in a safe place to avoid losing our assets, we are solely responsible for the security of our wallet 

• +1 1