I am starting with what do you advise me? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

I am starting with what do you advise me?

Dear you are lucky because you find a chance on here and you should to work on daily base and you should to make meaningful and informational content then you can make useful posts and you will find good earning. 

If your going to start your new with this forum then i would like to advise you something which is i think more important for the crypto users

Follow policy terms

Avoid copy content

Made relevent posts

Use trusted wallet 

Do no create topics etc.

The most important thing is that you make the most of this Beginners section, after you have studied and familiarized yourself with the 100 posts, you should start studying the other parts of the forum. After that, start posting posts that bring value to people, both comments that can help people as well, it is very important to follow the rules of the photo to have more visibility when it comes to help.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:11 PM, Sabahzx said:

Profitable I am still new to the platform. I want some advice on this platform that can benefit me and increase my experience and ability. I hope that you will benefit me.

My dear friend @Sabahzx, i think that this forum is one of the best where we can take and give knowledge and experience.

Should be got more experience and knowledge. You should replyed to every content.You  should follow to seniors. Should be tryed for making useful post. And should be told to those who do mistake in the post. 

After these, i hope that you will get more experience. Thanks for this topic. 😊💕

The few advices that I always give to beginners that you should have to use search feature of the forum before creating any topic because there are so many topics with the same titles and same contest. It can be get you banned in this forum. You should also read the pinned posts in About Forum section where you will also find the rules of the forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Welcome to this wonderful forum my best advice I can give you is to read the forum rules and learn them as it is necessary that you follow them so you can be successful here, because if you do not read those rules you may receive warning points and your account will be closed. 

• +1 1

okay my dear friend......regulations of the site and collect enough knowledge to make a post useful and authentic. First of all you have to post hundred comments to ..... patience and consistency and you will be succeed. ..that it my dear friend.... !!! !! ... 

My advice is for you. First you complete 100 posts. Then you will post 20 every day.You will follow the rules in this forum. Mandatory compliance. You must post correctly. Do not copy. You keep your grammar and spelling correct. Those aspects will focus and give more effort.

Welcome my dear friend, on this wonderful platform. I wish you to be good health and achieve success and reach your goal.  you must first follow the rules and regulations of this platform because you can only success in this platform if you follow them and make a post with useful content and hard work. I wish you success

Hello dear friend , as we all know cryptotalk is very helpful forum so we should work hard here . It's good for you to start according to advice because if you obey the rules of this forum you will become successful in this forum. You will earn good amount of money. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Dear you can see I'm active in this platform most of time if you need any help you mentioned me in this platform I can help you whatever you face but I can tell you this time that you have to keep posting and the time isn't so far that automatically you will be one of expert members of this platform..

Hello mate don't worry about that this forum is not so much difficult if you want learn than you will only do work here at least a week than you will understand each and everything within the week and you also learn day by day i am also learning here day by day something so i think your first priority is to do post daily

Yes, dear friend, welcome to this wonderful forum. You must first abide by the rules of this forum in order not to be banned or to warning points. My friend. First, you must create useful posts and get a positive evaluation. You must not copy and paste. If you want to become a leader in the forum, you must read More information and gain more skills in order to remain the best in this forum

On 1/5/2021 at 10:11 PM, Sabahzx said:

Profitable I am still new to the platform. I want some advice on this platform that can benefit me and increase my experience and ability. I hope that you will benefit me.

To get experience from this site, you must first read the rules and act accordingly.If you work on this site for a few months then you will have a good experience about this site.

My advice is for you that you should to follow the rules of this forum and don't ignore the rules because it's the most important act for keeping your account safe. You should to make attractive posts for getting reputation from others. Try to spend your more time for getting knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

Thanks for joining this great platform.  And in order to work successfully on this platform, you must first acquire a good knowledge and skills about the crypto world.  Then you have to follow all the rules of Crypto Forum regularly and post meaningfully and rationally in Crypto Forum but it must be in accordance with 100 character and grammatical rules.  Again we have to increase communication with each other.  Only then will you be able to work successfully in crypto forums.

Hey friends, Crypto Talk is a very helpful platform. If we work a little hard in this forum, we can gain a lot of money and knowledge.  And we usually start with a suggestion. It is very good. But if we do not follow the rules of the forum, then we have to read the problem.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

You are welcome to join this forum first.  In order to work successfully in this forum, you must first acquire sufficient knowledge and ideas about this forum.  You need to make 100 meaningful posts in the forum first.  Of course, each post must be within 100 characters. You can never copy or paste someone else's post and make grammatical errors.  The most important thing is that you cannot use multiple accounts with the same IP address.  Then you will be able to work successfully in this forum.

I have to tell you is try to do everything in own style as well as not copy the rest. Then if something goes mistake at working, try to move on without worrying about it. It is through mistakes that one comes to the right

One of the most important advice that any new member of the forum CryptoTalk should adhere to is to read the forum rules well, not copy and paste from other people's posts, not create multiple accounts, and create non-duplicate topics with good content.

• +3 1

I will want to first of all welcome you to this amazing platform of no regret. I would like to advice you to go through the rules and guidelines covering this platform to have a clear knowledge on how things are being done here. I wish you the best.