From fear you will Learn and Earn. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

From fear you will Learn and Earn.

I don't think that you have created a good idea because if we have fear in any field then we can get loss in that field because in any field of life we have good patience and hardworking then we can get good success in that field because i don't think we can learn and earn through fear. 

Dear member, fear come from lack of knowledge or experience.  I think that is the reason that prompts us to progress and learn more about the field.  Fear is big hardel to go ahead. So , you have to take mental preparation that don't have to fear. Take care

• +3 1

Fear is something that we all should never try to entertain. We should avoid it at all cost. When you have fear in you, it is what controls you and you will never be able to try new and better things to improve yourself. Fear basically dictates what you do and most times, you don't get to do a lot when you have this fear in you.

Fear is an obstacle that makes us stand in our place so we cannot move. Always be confident in your work and yourself. Fear can make you learn and gain from your mistakes, but your work calls for strength, not fear.

• +4 1

Fear is unjustified. There is no success without risk, especially in trading operations. Experience is always present, but in the end nothing is guaranteed. Fear will be one of the obstacles to success in this field because most other investments are slow and have relatively little returns. It is not possible to reach successful investment operations without Special experience in the fields of trading and mining.

Everyone has a fear of loss and senior members can advise us, but this does not mean that we can rely on them for everything. We must learn and develop ourselves in order to become successful traders.

• +1 1

Hello 

fear comes from a lack of experience, and I think that it is necessary to pay attention to this .. I think that this is the reason that drives us to progress and learn more about the field and experience.

Fear is the biggest obstacle to moving forward.  So you have to take the mental preparation that you do not need to fear.

The fear is due to deleting comments because some members are not sure that their posts are acceptable or dependent on the rules of the forum, especially the new members. As for the wallet, I use the trust wallet

• +2 1

There are many topics of the senior member in which they are guiding us I think we should search about that topics there are many good topics in this forum from which you will learn about many things they are guiding properly about all the things you should visit them.

• +2 1

My friend, as a beginner, it's okay to have a little fear at first
But if you gained knowledge and experience from this forum about cryptocurrencies and how to invest them
This fear will gradually fade
To see yourself enter the world of cryptocurrencies and deals to win money.

Fear is inevitable, personally, when I first joined, I was very scared and confused but when I started working, I quickly got used to it and even loved it, so we must not let these feelings affect us, but rather we must be encouraged and work hard.

• +2 1

And, we will learn from our fears. You can't face obstacles if you're afraid. You cannot shine in your life until you face a challenge or take a chance. Fear is a significant impediment to progress. Then you must take emotional planning so that you do not have to panic.

My dear friend, yes, we must try and experiment in order to earn and also, most importantly, to know and learn about these cryptocurrencies. Therefore, even if our attempt was a failure, but in the end we gained knowledge and learning. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, in fact I think that the experience is also what will make us learn more and we have to be patient and learn from our mistakes and not be disappointed or despair from some pitfalls or losses that we may go through, as there are a lot of good portfolios but for me I use YoBiT wallet and myself Confident it is legitimate and safe, I wish all of my fellow crypto talk here good luck.

• +4 1

I think Care is better We should be careful not fear . Fear is harmful for our skills , if we are without fear then we give our best . fear basically dictates what you do and most times, you don't get to do alot when you have this fear in you. so with a positive vibe we approach to the forum and do your level best.

• +2 1

Hello, my friend, most of the new members in this forum have a fear of failure or of fraudsters, but there are some people who turn their fear into a point of strength for them and continue in the case until those who must succeed to emulate them and that fear is not overcome except by searching for information and experience

• +1 1
  • +2 2

In fact, fear always comes from the unknown .. and by entering this forum we learn about the cryptocurrency well, so it does not remain unknown, and we should also not be afraid of dealing with it .. that caution is necessary in investment operations because of the risks it carries, and you must study it well .. No Fear .. Get up and work and strive .. You have to be patient, my friend, and you will succeed .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

Fear comes from a lack of self-confidence

For a person who has little knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, the percentage of fear of losing or making mistakes is great, but everyone should learn from their mistakes and a good wallet according to my experience yobit

• +3 1

You can become like the elderly. Yes, they are the ones who direct us because they were able to collect many information about how to work, cryptocurrencies and investment, and they searched a lot to reach their stage. If you want to become like them, you have to walk in their footsteps as they did.

Fear in general affects people thinking in an irrational way and causes things to go from bad to worse... this means that anxiety directly affects the process of trading cryptocurrencies... and one of the results of fear is its effect on the trader's vision of things, making him look at bad trades only and focus on previous failures, which means more negativity in dealing with deliberative operations... the difference between the average trader and the professional trader is not that the professional trader has no fear, but rather what distinguishes him is his awareness of this fear and keeping it under control.

Finally, to come up with more rational decisions and see more positive results... so just trust yourself that you can achieve your goal and do your work and be patient then you will be a successful person.

Edited by MichelleHanonik
  • +2 2

On 1/5/2021 at 5:49 PM, Abdul Qadir khan said:

Most of the people they have fear but from where it comes from ? It clicks to our mind that before taking step must learn about that ? is it true that senior members guide  us where are we invest and which wallet to be use ??

The first time I joined cryptotalk, I was afraid that the posts I made were considered spam. Moreover, currently the regulations in cryptotalk are much stricter than in previous years. But after I lived it, I was always optimistic that I could make useful posts so that I would automatically get a good reputation and I would get paid what I expected.

• +4 1

Dear friend, after you gain experience and knowledge and are ready to start..you must be strong and not be afraid..fear is useful sometimes, but in this forum you must be bold and start with determination and persistence

• +1 1

When entering the crypto world you must have enough knowledge about it, if you do not have enough knowledge you will be deceived and not succeed, you must be brave and read senior member articles to increase your knowledge.  Fear does not allow you to progress.

Fear has always been the main reason why we don't achieve the results we want. We must study the steps well and do not hesitate to take them. Investing requires a strong heart

In my opinion, fear is a choice .. we can choose it or we can choose courage .. do not misunderstand me .. the danger is present, but fear is our decision.  who is agree with me?