From fear you will Learn and Earn. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

From fear you will Learn and Earn.

Well, my friend, sometimes this fear is useful because excessive audacity sometimes causes a fall, so we must fear a little and think carefully before starting any business or investment

Dear friend, you must know that fear is the main cause of all failure that will befall you as a person in this universe. One of the most disgusting thing in this world is fear. Do not be afraid of something. Go strong and be positive

When you see fear as a threat to your success, you will surely fail, and when you see fear as a Motivational factor, trust me you will surely succeed, but when you eventually succeed in overcoming your fear, you will be unstoppable towards your goals. 

Sometimes fear is good as well if you don't have proper information about a thing then you must fear to step in it before getting the required knowledge so Try to increase your knowledge by learning so that you can beat your fear to act freely.That is my point of view.Regarding cryptocurrency fear is must as it is risky as well with the benefits.

• +3 1

It is true that we evolve from fear and succeed from it because the challenge we have is what allows us to progress even that because we've already changed, and that is why the fear would always be to win or improve anything.

Fear comes from the uncertainties about the outcomes that we are expecting. In my opinion fear is needed. It motivates us to study more about the specific area and make better analysis about the conditions and create better outcomes. 

Although it is a very rugged road, but you must avoid fear and surrender, as well as not greed, because this will cause you great losses, you must encounter obstacles through which you will learn and gain experience as well.
Have patience, develop yourself and learn well, and you will reap the benefits of what you learned.

Fear is something natural, we all have it, but I consider that lack of experience can play against you and make you doubt what you do, so learning to control the emotional part is important and we will eventually succeed if we apply the knowledge learned.when we start any work newly then we fears its common because we made that work perfectly are not, so we need balance our fear and achieve our target, but when we works in crypto then we need some fear, because whenever market goes up and we don't have our loss fear

My dear friend you are absolutely right I want to tell you that if we have fear in our mind then we should try our best to follow the rules and regulations set by the moderators of this forum and we will be most successful on this forum so you are right and you have done a very good job career this topic best of luck.

Undoubtedly. Fear protects us from taking steps without first calculating the costs, time, and consequences. What we should not is allow ourselves to be controlled by this fear, that we are the ones who control the fear, for the benefit.

My dear friend, I think fear is often useful, because fear of failure always makes you do your best to get the job done in the best way and motivates you to prepare for any work before doing it, so it is not a problem if you feel fear before doing your work.

Fear may arise in our depths my friend, if we make some mistakes that make us get warning points and negative points, and in my personal opinion, if we complete our work to the fullest, then this fear will not be born in us. As for your question that senior members direct us to where to invest and what portfolio we use, I really do not have information on this subject, and I hope like you of the most experienced members you answered this question so that we have knowledge of such matters.

I don't think so because if you have fear than you cannot do your work efficiently. You will do your work with fear and will definitely do any mistake. So try to do work in relax mood. Take it easy and learn if you have any problem.

Fear is a natural thing for every person, but we can overcome our fear with determination, determination and learning, and this is the case with working in the coding forum. You must focus on your goal to achieve results.. On your question about the best portfolio and investment platform, it is the yobit platform .

Yes you are right, I think you can defeat your fear to act freely. That's my view. Cryptocurrency is definitely about fear because it is risky. 

Dear friend, fear is not the negativity that others speak. Fear makes us, according to the steps of our actions and our words. I consider fear as one of the reasons for success and progress in our business. Yes, fear will make us learn and gain.

When we want success sometimes we need to risk. Before we do any kind of work our fears come to our mind.  We have to very strong and confident. If you come out from your fear once then it will be easy for you. Keep patients and believe in your self  good luck.

Dear friend, in the beginning, you must overcome fear in order to be able to achieve the best work here, and then you must choose the best money wallets in order to avoid theft operations. Thank you.

Yes, we can learn from our fears. You can't take risks if you're afraid. You won't be able to shine in your life unless you take on a challenge or a risk. Fear is a significant impediment to progress. As a result, you must take mental planning so that you do not have to be afraid.

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time .

Hello dear mate , your sayings are really true. Fear is a horrible thing with no mass. I mean to say that fear is just a feeling but it has no reality at all in practical life but people consider it and take it in real. If we are inexperienced and beginner then we have fear to do anything new. So become confident and do your work.

• +4 1

@Abdul Qadir khan I think fear comes from lack of hardwork and experience . We should be brave enough to take risk because this forum is all about taking risks . We can't be successful on this forum if we are not brave enough.  If we want achieve something from this forum then we have to make a proper plan of it and do a lot of research on it so that our fear of failure could be reduced.

For me, fear comes when I start a new field and I do not have enough experience, well I am a person who likes to try new things, but I think that fear will only lead to loss, so I try to gain experience before starting,  and I always learn the risks before the gains.

Yes my friend.Fear happens when you have a lack of experience and you are not ready to face the challenges of life.But we should not fear and work with full zeal and zest.It is true that we learn from fear.

Fear helps you succeed... Because when you make a move and you're afraid there's something wrong.. You'll be more careful, more focused.. When you do this process at every step will be your good and lead to success...Fear comes from inexperience, but then the fear will fade over and over and you will be able to work with confidence and strength.