From fear you will Learn and Earn. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

From fear you will Learn and Earn.

We must kill the fear that is inside us in order to face all challenges .. as it is the will that we have that will help us in order to overcome fear and move towards knowledge and profit.

Yes, fear is an obstacle in our life
We cannot direct something with it
How many opportunities have we missed out of fear
We must get rid of it and overcome it

Edited by hadelgmaa

Fear is a natural thing for everyone, because all people have a fear of the unknown, if you do not know what will happen then you will feel fear, but here in this forum you can gain information and experience, Thus you can avoid feeling afraid, it takes a little courage as well

• +2 1

I believe that fear always comes from the unknown .. that is, a person is hostile to anything he is ignorant of. Before learning cryptocurrencies, I hated talking about them. But today I spend my time on the forum learning about cryptocurrencies. And I use the Yobit wallet because this is what I learned from my friend.

Hello guys,make to careful and from being careful then you learn and when you learn,by using rules and regulations we can avoid from fear and earn best,we should avoid from this all costs,thank you.

• +1 1

yes you right I agree with you if you want to get the success here in this forum I think then you will be first thing to learn here and get experience about everything and then you will achieve your all goals here in this forum

I think fear is the thing that can destroy our thinking, abilities, and our dreams. For example, we feel fear of losing money and we don't invest in trading of Cryptocurrencies. Meanwhile the good profit can be gotten from trading if we invest in trading without fear. So I also advise everyone to get rid off the fear and take your decisions free.

This is very intresting forum you can learn and earn monry easily this is the huge plateform to every one specially students and the young generations are used very fruietfully they can join this and fill their needs

Fear is the only thing which stop you not take risk and with this you can't make right decisions. So if you want to make right things and earn from any place which is profitable.  So we can control when we have knowledge and some experience of that things which is we are performing.  So we learning we can make right and can control our fear. If we don't know any things then we would face fear to click on single button.  So learning and practice will lead us to control our fear. So this right time to learn and then we can make right decisions. 

Hello friends.It is valuable one and at some point not Great post having best substance do not require any fear. In the event that You're right than you don't have to be have any fear. ۔.stay genuine hardwork steadfast keep tolerance there's no require of being fear but at some point fear donate us great learning which learning donate us great benefit.thanks for read my comment

This is very intresting forum you can learn and earn monry easily this is the huge plateform to every one specially students and the to abide by the rules of the forum for that. I also advise you not to be anxious and afraid while making deals, and not to do them until after careful study and care, and by doing so you expel all fears from your mind and walk on the right path towards success.

• +1 1

It is natural that there are a lot of concerns and caution in the beginning, you just have to start developing yourself daily and gain more experience, for me I invest my cryptocurrencies in the platform of Yobit and Binance, and I store them in a blockchain wallet.

Fear and height to do it will inevitably exist, but we have to overcome it when good opportunities come, because surrendering to it will lead us to failure and loss. Inevitably, learn to make from your fear a skill and creativity for business.

Hello my friend, I think that fear has a great effect in not investing in the field of cryptocurrencies, so we must leave fear aside. And we're making the right investment In order to increase our chances of earning money and gaining experiences 

How are you, my friend, it is not possible for a person to enter a new job without fear and confusion, and that is due to not thinking about the future outlook of the work, but in this wonderful forum and thanks to the experienced members, they help us with their publications and experience and in this forum I do not fear the presence of these figures and thank you

Hello my friend, yes you are right, the fear of failing and becoming ignorant is what drives us towards learning and earning and pushing us towards success. Good luck to you my friend

Hello my friend, yes you are right, the fear of failing and becoming ignorant is what drives us towards learning and earning and pushing us towards success. Good luck to you my friend

Thank you, my friend, for this beautiful and stimulating topic. Yes, my dear friend. Fear of failure and retreat is the main motivation for achieving success and reaching it. Therefore, when we fear the ban or are afraid to write unhelpful topics, we will notice that we write positive topics of value and gain a good reputation that keeps us away from the ban. Greetings to you, my dear friend.

• +5 1

This is very intresting forum you can learn and earn monry easily this is the huge plateform to every one specially students and the to abide by the rules of the forum for that.Therefore, when we fear the ban or are afraid to write unhelpful topics, we will notice that we write positive topics of value and gain a good reputation that keeps us away from the ban. Greetings to you, my dear friend.

reveals greater success in real life may be later you succeed but very high you get.

• +5 1

If you don't have proper information about things fear is good you must fear before step in it getting the required knowledge so try to increase your knowledge by learning so you can beat your fear۔۔۔۔

Aoa i am new here m

ost of people gsthering to failure   on the path of getting  success in the life make you care full and from being careful  than you earn when you have earn you can earn money  

Welcome, my friend, to this forum. Fear is nothing but a motivation and motivation for you to work, and it has always been so. Fear of failure is the right way to succeed and achieve goals and this applies to work in the forum

• +2 1

Good topic my friend but I think in initial state of every business there is a fear always present of lose or anything like that's etc etc so it's a good thing if you have fear by time spending in the field your fear gone and you feel some confidence in your and then you take steps which help you in this field so be calm in initial stages and get some knowledge about what you want to do or can this is good or not if you think it's good then take a risk and take a step and do a investment in there and in first there is fear but when you achieve your goals then it's become a good confidence which help you to get self motivated

Dear i definitely agree with you dude, to me it is the best form of learning because when someone is afraid, the person will be determined and committed to achieve their goal in learning from this platform

• +1 1

Good day, my dear friend. In this site, I am still a newbie. I'm attempting to work in crypto currency on a daily basis in order to raise money. I'm occasionally concerned that the comments will be dismissed.

I agree with you, my friend, we must not give in to our fears when we work hard and have the courage and have the patience to work.  Get knowledge and money at the same time.