How to creat a useful post? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

How to creat a useful post?

When you comment on any topic, first of all, you should see that out of the number of replies that have come on this topic, do not have such a comment as you are sharing your comment on it. And your comment should be a useful one When you present a good contact in your comment, it proves beneficial for you and your comment is not deleted from here. And whenever you comment, give a comment according to the topic  first understand the comment topic thoroughly and then share the comment accordingly. 

Hello friend, I do not know if your post is useful or not, but I think if you get tired and worked hard to publish useful information with this, your post will be useful and you will teach many newcomers how to work in the crypto world.  good luck my friend.

Hello my friend In order to create useful posts, you have to be very careful and obey the forum rules. You can follow the senior people and get information from them.You have to write good content and be useful to people so that you can earn more and also work.And you will try and follow the regulation everyday and post.

• Useful or interesting 1

Experience is not necessary to complete the task. Yes, but to some extent, but in order to make the best posts, you have to keep in mind that comment about cryptocurrency can be easily understood by the members.

You can make a good post by work with your mind not with the emotions and thus help you and main is to use creative skill in your post not follow every one because it is not necessary that every one satisfied by other. So work according to your passion not according to need that falls you best of luck 👍👍👍

Dear mate 

It is very easy and simple topic .and other side it Will give lots of information for new comers .in my opinion when you create a post you want to get lots of knowledge and information about this .and we want to follow the rules and regulations.

This is something that does not happen to all members of the forum so you should not worry what you should do is be very selective when choosing a topic to comment on because if that topic is not useful it will be deleted and your comment will too. so the problem is not that you are making a bad post.

You can post good contents by just following the rules of this forum.for this Don't use copy paste ..always write according to your opinion and keep working by creating helpful topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend if you want to create the useful and informative post you should read the comments of others so our post become useful. We don't mistake and not add the extra meterial so that our Post became valuable. Good post contain good content.

• +1 1

A good way to make a good post and avoid being deleted is to make posts that provide information helpful post,meanigful, create posts with your own ideas, posts that do not exist in the forum i mean that are not repetitive, that each post is the correct section to start a discussion. create posts that you can express your experiences and share your knowledge for the community.

Dear friends, if you want to make a useful post, you must read other people's posts and gain experience so that you can make a good post. And with good posts you can earn good money.

4 hours ago, arbabasghar said:

When you comment on any topic, first of all, you should see that out of the number of replies that have come on this topic, do not have such a comment as you are sharing your comment on it. And your comment should be a useful one When you present a good contact in your comment, it proves beneficial for you and your comment is not deleted from here. And whenever you comment, give a comment according to the topic  first understand the comment topic thoroughly and then share the comment accordingly. 

The main important part is you have to import some useful information there.  If you provide informative comment so that you can get positive reputation and it’s help you to get payment quickly.  Try your best.  I hope you can do a post  useful easily. 

Thanks 💝             

Yes friend I need to to help a senior they are expert in crypto world. Good post contain good content it means useful post if have fully knowledge about crypto world it should helpline member here in this worldthe useful post near simple and creative content if you want to make your post is useful thank you so much

By reading and consulting with experienced members and with the help of Google you can provide useful informational content for this forum. You can create unique and standard topics by doing research with the help of this forum's search bar. Keep trying, success is possible.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If you need to develop a valuable article, you need to discover how to socialize as well as bring in an audience. You must provide you with the ideal data variety for your current facet along with building a Remarkable article which is men and women comply with anyone and provides anyone very good evaluations.

For creat a useful post we follow the instructions of cryptocurrency and create post with hard working and with rules and regulations of cryptocurrency.we try to follow up with senior person from them we can get good information and knowledge which helps us to create a good post and helpful post.

Perhaps you are not using search before publishing a post, and someone before you has expressed your original idea. And here duplicate topics are removed :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Dear fellow welcome to this forum and to create a useful post you should have knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and always use simple English to create posts and always create useful posts which are meaningful and beneficial for other members.

• +4 1

Yes friend how to create the usefull post . Please give the advice form senior and help how make the successful post in this platform. I'm new user I have no idea about to create the usefull post. Senior advice everyone and help for making post.

good question, But I think you will get proper information and good advice from the senior members they will tell you the most accurate method and give you some good ideas about it.

Have a good day.

Dear friend You should create a post with easy wording correct sentences and true use of grammar through this Everyone could understand your posts .And try to read the posts of your seniors you can get more ideas from there .

On 1/5/2021 at 2:40 PM, Naveed15 said:

I need help of seniors who are expertise in crypto world and also on this platform.
although my English is very well and i am writing each and every topic with full concentration and post after getting information thoroughly.
But still some of my posts are being deleted and I don't know the reason.

Your posts should be useful. To make the posts useful, you should follow some steps. 

1. Your posts should be contained in more than 100 characters. 

2. Your posts should be related with the topics.

3. Try to give more information and advice in your posts. 

4. Try to write new and latest news about the crypto world so you should have much knowledge about the crypto world. 

You can make a good content and useful post. But some thing is important such as follow 

1 post must be unique means no other post like you

2 simple word and easy to understand 

3 topic must be clear

4 post solve the current matter which any mumber is facing

5 post must be on this forum information 

6 avoid from plagiarism 

In order not to be erased, I think you should have a positive reputation. It may be difficult, but you can do it. You need to read some special things that make you have valuable և rare information.

Edited by 1a2a3a4a5a6a7a8
Language error

Hello friend, I think you might be posting already posted before content. And you should make your posts more interesting and informative. It should be easily understandable. Like you are lecturing them on a certain topic. And then I am sure it will not be deleted.