is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job?? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nadim Hasan

is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job??

17 hours ago, Tallest said:

You are a good member of this forum I can see and I hope you continue with your good work so we can have members that can help in the development of the forum. The platform is trying it's best to satisfy us so let us keep on trying as well so that we can have a better environment for learning and earning as well.

Actually this is the best platform for earning and learning as well but some members are learning and some members are just making this platform worse because they only want to earn even in any situation they break the rules and everything..

Welcome my friend I think the forum is great in terms of providing money to help in daily life but it is not enough as a single source of income that you can through the forum exchange information and expand your ideas to create a larger project that can make you a big gain

In my opinion, yes, we can take cryptocurrencies as a permanent job for the future, as it covers most of our daily expenses and you need to allocate time daily to work and it is equivalent to a job, but at home, this is the best distinction.

• +5 1

On 1/5/2021 at 1:08 PM, Nadim Hasan said:

i think if any one want he can take it professional job if modarator give us such a chance. now a days most  of the people who copleted theire gruduation. but they didn't get any work. so u hope cryptotalk will help them about theire money crisis.

I think it is possible to take cryptotalk forum as a professional job. You can earn more from any other job. This forum is the best for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money. 

• +3 1

What kind of help, previously it was giving something good but now this is nothing, you can't make good from talk tokens and the bitcoin payments are reduced a lot, not to say that constantly there is a pause and we don't know what tomorrow will bring. So, no this is not about a job, although you should act more professional, this is a good point.

In fact, my friend, I completely agree with you, and I think we have a wonderful opportunity here on the CryptoTalk forum that makes us make good profits in addition to the valuable information we gain from discussions with experts here and the experiences that we will gain in the field of cryptography, but in my opinion no one can work on this. Domain if you are not interested in order to work hard on this forum, finally I wish everyone good luck.

Yes, It's possible but It's not easy. You have to patience for these. Normally we work here for some additional money by spend out little time. But if you want to make it professional then you have increase your knowledge and get to know enough information about trading, investment or yobit. Because if you work these sites with smartly you can get large amount of money. 

Yes, it is possible for a person to turn around and become my professional, and this is when he has been in the forum for a long time and has learned a lot of information and has become one of the old and capable members, and these are the professionals.

• +2 1

from my point of view yes we can cryptotalk as our professional job because if we work here according to the rules and regulation then we can earn from here a lot and by getting knowledge you will also be able to make investment and trading through which you can get a lot of profit 

Yes mate it is possible to take cryptotalk as professional job. Cryptotalk gives us a good opportunity to earn and learn. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. From my point of view, if cryptotalk provides us more income then I would take this job for professional. Now its up to you.

Frankly speaking I don't think so my friend because the payment system has changed so we are not earning like before but at least we are learning and gaining much experience in the forum so we can use those experience as a tool to be successful. 

Yes dear of course, this is enough for our daily life.  But in this case you have to work properly.  Since everyone who attended this gathering led a discussion about cryptocurrency here in order to make a lot of money, and all graduates can earn money and learn more through this gathering, experts are welcome.  You can talk about encryption as a function.  If the host gives us a special possibility, I think if anyone needs it, he can subtly accept it.  Today, most of the people who have stopped resentful are today.  But they didn't do any work.  So, I hope cryptotalk can help them in their cash flow emergency.

Hello dear yes you can take it as a professional job but it will be a foolish thing because they don't pay you good amount so don't take it as professional job and consider it as a side job.

Yes of course you can take this cryptotalk or crypto currency as criteria of job because at times you can earn more than those who are salary earners and workmanship earners , crypto currency is a site of momentary aspect of success.

Hello my friend, the forum here provides you with experience, information and knowledge that is more valuable than what it offers as money, but with the experience and information you gain from here, you can use it to work and invest in cryptocurrencies and work in cryptocurrencies in a daily form that may provide you with very wonderful opportunities .

• +1 1

My friend, nowadays as every color of us is looking for a way to get money, and in the world of cryptocurrencies, I think it is one of the resources that help us get money.

No I don't think so because there are 50% members are student sk who they can be a full time job so i think its gopd to as a part time job and its will benefit to us as a part time job we will do our regularly work and do this work at the part time job are you agree with me or not please share you thoughts. 

• +4 1

Yes, it is considered a professional job because they teach you to analyze the market, follow rules, organizational methods, financial projection, good remuneration, and personal and team teaching. You have to see it as a remote work where you have to provide solutions and ideas and expand through electronic tools worldwide, also fulfilling a facilitator role.

If the payout was a little higher we could dedicate ourselves only to Cryptotalk, but we have to keep in mind that we can never stay in our comfort zone, it is important because we are surely in a time where we must diversify, it is also important to take into account the time we spend here or the time we can save on something else.

If anyone wants to joined crypto world as a professional job it is possible and but you can estimated that in this needs are high and income is low and if you want to earn high income then it will prefer you to do trading on this platform.

Having good job is the essence of success in life, in my opinion, in this forum I see that this kind of job is really amazing and could be permanent, I hope I habe this job forever when I become professional.

Thanks for your suggestion. 

Yes we can take it as a professional job . Because if we work all day on this forum we can earn lot of money from it. You can switch to trading if you want more professional approach . But you can also take it as a part time job as in case of students .

I do not think that financial independence can be obtained here .. but it can help you with your expenses .. In order to gain financial independence, you must work hard and learn to gain experience about investing.

Of course, my friend working here for a long time leads to expertise required 
All you have to do is work here day and night. 
I'm still a rookie and trying to get to the top.

Dear members, of course, you can take cryptotalk as a professional job, in case you give it the necessary importance and focus and make the necessary effort and time to gain great experience and with time and growing role I think you can consider it a professional job

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.