Did the first hundred posts were difficult - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Did the first hundred posts were difficult

The first 100 posts are not difficult for someone who has been working for a while here or who has knowledge, and the novice at the beginning of the work will definitely face difficulties because the information is new for him and the cryptocurrencies often is something new for him and he does not know anything about it and with the time he will spend here the work will definitely become easier because the information he learns Every day you will help him at work.

Yes it's very difficult to complete your free 100 posts because at that time you are a newbie and you don't have any experience like that, so you must keep facing challenges seriously. But with time you will be good.

To be honest with you nothing was more difficult for me than the aim of trying to achieve my first 100 posts but I have learned to overcome this and understanding this platform is just getting easier every day.

You are absolutely right, for me the first 100 posts were not very difficult, I used to organize my time well so that I would not be bored here, fortunately I could end the 100 posts easily

My friend agrees with you, the first 100 posts are really difficult to complete, but I consider the first 100 posts to be very important because they introduce us to information about the forum and about cryptocurrencies, especially to people who don't have any information about cryptocurrencies.

First 100 post is very difficult because you can't learn about anything about cryptocurrency you are totally new hearing this forum and after 100 post you will be able to make return to use for post here in this forum for daily

Yes, it was the first 100 comments at the beginning of it difficult and somewhat arduous. I was a beginner, but after the first 20 comments I began to feel great attraction and love to complete the process as a result of the information I received during my completion of the process and did not feel the time to the contrary was very fun

It is not easy to complete 100 posts because it takes a lot of time .it is a very hard worke but there is reward for you after the hard work 

Yeah sort of difficult and bit challenging especially for the people who didn't experience crypto currencies  before , and it's okay because who knows what to write when you don't understand what you read , but slowly we learn everything and the posting going to be so easy .

Yes dear the  beginning of every work is difficult but you will successful only when you work hard and steadily on it. The work on this forum is also bit difficult at the beginning especially first 100 posts but with the spend of time on this forum you feel comfortable and easy for you to work on this forum if you work continuously.

yes my friend I little bit it is hard task to complete your first hundred cost when you able to complete your post then your work is easy then you have to only post 20 to 25 post then you will able to get paid.

It is not easy to complete our first task of posting 100 comments. But it will be very helpful for us to enhance our learning process. It is difficult in starting because I am unaware about cryptocurrency but now I am understanding  this it will helps me a ton.

I agree with all beginners in this field that the 100 participation is difficult and we have to be patient to accomplish this task and to gain experience, and participation and work in this field becomes a daily and routine work.

Not just on this forum, if you are beginner even in the crypto world, I advise you to have some information related to the cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. After that, try to create some quality posts on this forum and check, whether your posts are being considered by moderators or not. Creating the 100 quality posts can be challenging to those who have no ideas about the crypto world. 

Hello my friend. Honesty Writing the first 100 posts is very difficult, but after the first 30 posts the topic of publishing becomes a little easier, and then you feel the pleasure during publishing because you gained experience in this forum

There is no easy work, I think the first 100 comments will be important in how to properly understand the forum and comment, especially we are beginners, we do not have enough experience, but with the love of work, your passion, patience and determination, there is nothing difficult, just define your goals and go.