Did the first hundred posts were difficult - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Did the first hundred posts were difficult

Yes you are right the process of completing first hundred posts is not easy for all persons. It is because all were new at that time and don't know much about this forum. 

So we should also help all newbies and beginners.

Hello my friend, working here in this wonderful forum is fun. The first 100 comments need patience and not boredom to complete the knowledge march in the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies. I am new here and I will try to finish it quickly.

It was hard work for me, because I did not know the rules well and did not have enough experience about cryptocurrencies, and also I was bored, it was difficult to create 100 posts. I finished 100 posts in a whole week, but I learned a lot of rules  Necessary to work in the forum, and also gained a lot of knowledge.

• +2 1

Hello my friends
Of course I had some difficulty writing my first posts but I felt challenged so I am glad that I am still writing here. I wish good luck to everybody

It's not easy to get through the first 100 posts because you're a newbie and don't know anything about cryptocurrencies. To reach your goal of 100 posts, all you need is patience and dedication.

• +2 1

Yes my friend in the beginning and being a beginner, this stage is the most difficult stage where completing the 100 participation requires us to be patient and save enough time in the forum to gain useful information and share members with what is related to the world of currencies we must enjoy at this stage in order to reach our goals whether in making money or science good luck 

it wasn't that easy task to complete first hundred post it took me some days in completing them considering they must be usefull post as well i was discourage half the way but still manage to pull through

When I started working here, the first 100 jobs were very difficult for me because I didn't know anything about how to work and about cryptocurrencies until I started reading, learning and having the patience to complete those 100.

• +4 1

My dear friend, my first 25 comments were hard, but nothing is impossible, and I learned a lot, and it became routine, and now I'm having fun in this forum.

At first it was very difficult because we did not know anything about the forum rules and instructions
But after knowing and believing in ourselves that we would succeed, the matter became much easier

• +4 1

Yeah a little bit difficulty for me to complete this task without earn anything. But I never give up an keep doing my work and know I'm near to complete this task now I'm very excited to complete it and start my earnings

First 100 posts are always difficult for everyone but It gives us a good experience at the forum and We learned from it that how to create posts and do work at the forum.So do the first 100 posts with full devotion.

Thank you.. You should make sure that some of the information that is posted by the participants in this site and prohibit those who publish false information so that everyone learns from it and this negativity in the site decreases little by little ... Greetings to the participants sincerely with the aim of learning and increasing experience, participation and mutual benefit

Yes, indeed, completing 100 posts is not easy, but you must be patient and patient, and work will become more interesting, earn money and experience, and publish topics of interest.

Yes, dear forum, I agree with you in the difficulty of 100 first participation because of the first identification of all the cultures of this platform and the methods of using them secondly, accuracy, reading, gathering information, learning language and patience, making grandfather and perseverance, acquiring all true knowledge and knowledge about encrypted and digital currencies, and searching and investigating all departments before publishing  Any idea or any subject and thus stay for a long time and fatigue but it was fun

• +3 1

My first 100 posts on this forum lasted about a week. It was not very difficult. I remembered that I got some negative reviews but I managed to succeed and got positive reviews.

You just have to focus on the content of the post you are making a comment on, understand what it is talking about, and provide your information on this topic and your opinion.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, of course, that the first 100 comments are very difficult for me as a beginner and I am now very difficult to finish, I have not ended so far.

Hi there, my mate. The thought of writing 100 comments was challenging for me at first, but once I got started, I realized it was interesting, not only for the money, but also for the experience and knowledge. This website appealed to me, and I love reading and writing, so my time is not squandered. Obey the relevant rules, print in compliance with science, and do not deviate.

At the beginning, when I started making 100 posts, I felt that it was difficult and I could not complete, but when I started to gain useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies, I felt indescribable happiness and started to make 25 daily posts quickly and without feeling tired or bored

I haven't finished with it yet, but yes it is not easy because we are new members and we need some time to understand how to work in the forum and because we need to read the members ’posts because they help us work here.

Yes the first hundred posts are very difficult for the beginners because at that time we don't have too much knowledge about this platform so to complete our first 100 posts are very difficult at that time but we should work with patience and hardworking and getting knowledge from this forum then we can complete them easily. 

As a new member, it was difficult for me to complete the first 100 posts. I faced many difficulties including adhering to the forum rules. Also the field of coded speech was new to me, so I needed some time to acclimatize. My English was poor and I struggled with writing comments when I joined.  Also, creating a useful new post was extremely difficult as I was new to this platform

• +4 1

While I'm commenting on this post ... I'm trying to complete the 100 comments.
 It is new to me and I hope to succeed in it.
 It just takes time and effort

Yeah, sure, buddy. I had some difficulties in the first 100 comments. 
Because I had so little information, and now I'm better, and I have so much information, and I've finished 100 comments.

• +2 1

No doubt, it was a very tough ask and it was a beginning stage of me on this forum and I didn't have enough knowledge about the crypto currency forum and didn't know what to write about. So, it was a very difficult phase but as soon as the number of posts increased, my experience to write about the different topics also increased and I become familiar with the topics.

• +2 1