What's your dreams that you want to fulfill in 2021? - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali Azhar

What's your dreams that you want to fulfill in 2021?

Dear my goal of this year I want to investment on this forum and I want to earn more . Here we can not invest some satoshi there fore I am collecting the btc in yobit.

Actually i believe that man is born to become free and fullfill his dreams of life.so dream is an common issue for all it is very heard to fullfill our aims of life.neutrally i have also an aim that is completely engaged with crypto currency.because i want to become rich and become self employed for myself. And in the year 2021 i want to become the best crypto earner.          

I want to complete my Bs degree in this year. And become a successful men. I want to start my own business and get fame in this business with honesty and hard working. It's my 2021 gaot that I want to achieve. 

2020 has given me same bad experience. Iwanna have a great result in my college exam in 2021☺️I also got many good things in 2020.

Greetings to you, thank you for your question. My ambition for this year with regard to the forum is to rise and become a hero member and increase knowledge and experience working with cryptocurrencies.

My goals for 2021 are to work harder and earn more. Because my education and training life still continues and I want to have a profession. For this reason, I also want to pay off my debts while my school continues. It will be very good to earn additional income.

I am a student of master and i wish to complete my master degree and get good job in 2021. I am trying to learn more and more information that help me in my study point of view. This platform provide important information to me.

The truth is that I have many goals for this year and long term dreams, which means that I have traced a path to achieve my goals. Remember that success is nothing more than the progressive realization of a worthy ideal, we must be clear that to succeed we must set goals and have dreams, vibrate in the frequency of allos and you will see that the results will be incredible.

This is a very good question.  I am a student. I want to do many things in my life.  This year I wanted to bring A+ to ssc. But for covid 19 it is not possible yet.  This year my dream was to get A+ in ssc and get a good collage chance.

Peace within my mind and soul. I've been stressed for the couple of months that I rather find myself a little down than usual. This may have been cause by being at home alone or due to recent events in my life that I haven't gotten in terms with yet. But day by day I bring myself up. Push myself to work and hopefully I'd be okay soon.

First of all, I welcome you to be here with us, my friend ,, and I congratulate you on your bachelor’s degree and I hope you find the person you are looking for 😍

As for me ,, I aspire to become a professional in the world of cryptocurrencies, and to greatly increase my knowledge and experience with it my friend, and I will soon start working in my profession as a teacher and this matter is very important to me .. ❤️

I think there are more dreams in my life that i wish for to come true in the year 2021 but there are so many trouble which i am facing now a days and hoping for the best.

My dream this 2021 are not much because I only want to have much knowledge about crypto currency which involves trading and investing because that is the biggest way which I can get much money in this forum.

I will continue to work on this forum and strive to gain great experience and knowledge and achieve the title of a legendary champion, and I will strive to expand my investments in the field of cryptocurrencies and make profits.

I have much dreams in 2021. Learning and earning one of the most thing that I want. By working I want to learn much new informative things from senior members. I also help other members. I hope I will be success to crypto currency. 

There are many things I wish to fulfil this 2021 and I pray I would be able to do so. I would like to increase my investment into crypto currency and dream big. All this is possible by hard work and prayer.

• +1 1

As I have completed my graduation in this year so I want to become financially strong and want to to start a stable practical life in this era to become financially strong is very important so as I am on this form to earn some money for myself to become financially independent and hopefully I will get full day job with a handsome salary very soon.

With out dreams man is just a robot that obey the owners orders with out thinking of anything it has no dreams or objectives.My dreams is to travel around the around the world with no restrictions or objectives and to explore the world like a bird and need to know more about human beings and want to become a social being.My plan is to not sit idle in 2021 and try some new in the form of life and enjoy maximum of life.

• +1 1

Every have an idea. I also decided it. I want to work in cryptotalk as a part time and want to collect well knowledge about cryptocurrency and its trading. I want to become a good trader. I'm also learning to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

I'm muhammad Umair not much educated person but I'm a hard-working man my goals in 2021 is  to earn money in large amount so that can help needy and poor and fulfill there desire with my own money

In fact, for some time I have been working on forming myself well in order to enter the trading field, and I want to be able to know all the details of working on it and I think I will enter this interesting field soon.

• +1 1

Hi everyone

There is a lot of dreams i wish it make true , one of those wishes to get Married the girl which i love her . I wish everybody all the best in their Dreams to come true ♥️

• +5 1

I really don't have and don't believe in dreams I believe in work and work there is no other way to reach you goals specially in crypto currency you can work have a choose your coins and project, because the world of crypto currency is full of scam project 

My dream in this year i want to struggle in this forum to become a successful and hero member of this forum and to achieve my goals in crypto currency by trading  thank you

2 hours ago, Laithza said:

Hi everyone

There is a lot of dreams i wish it make true , one of those wishes to get Married the girl which i love her . I wish everybody all the best in their Dreams to come true ♥️

@LaithzaHello dear Laith ... It is one of the most beautiful and sincere wishes. I wish you the most beautiful days in the company of each other and that you live in peace. I wish the best for your beautiful heart with your friend and live together as soon as possible🥰💚

• +5 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.
    • Количество кошельков с биткоинами на сумму от $1 000 выросло   Эксперты Fidelity Digital Assets подчеркнули, что увеличение числа таких кошельков свидетельствует о растущем распространении первой криптовалюты и ее принятии. Это также указывает и на рост числа адресов, которые накапливают и сохраняют биткоин, даже когда растет его стоимость на рынке. По мнению аналитиков, в краткосрочной перспективе у первой криптовалюты будет наблюдаться положительная динамика.   В Fidelity Digital Assets отметили продолжение многолетней тенденции к снижению биткоин-балансов на криптобиржах. Показатель в первом квартале 2024 года снизился на 4,2%, до 2,3 млн BTC, что на 30% ниже максимума 2020 года в 3 млн BTC. В отчете отдельно указана нереализованная прибыль держателей биткоина — к концу первого квартала 2024 года свыше 99% адресов находились в плюсе.   «По мере роста количества прибыльных адресов, распродажа становится более вероятной, поскольку трейдеры и новые инвесторы стремятся зафиксировать позиции», — указано в отчете. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407146