What makes topics gained more likes? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

What makes topics gained more likes?

My friend, you have to submit posts with attractive and useful content and contain correct information that is relevant to the topic at hand. If it is published, you should take into account that you publish it in the right section for it, I wish you success.

Hello all. We must publish important and useful topics in this forum to get a good reputation and good interactions because any member who reads a topic and does not benefit from it will not interact on the topic and this is normal because useless topics do not get any interaction

By posting a vital information that can interest more people to like yoir post but I think topic alway get comment than likes but we all should know that this forum Is so good 

In my opinion if I'm not wrong topics get more reputation and attention instead of commenting on someone's post. If you are able to write a useful content then you should go for writing topics.

Don't make useless posts, don't write very small posts that only take you half a minute to finish but put effort in this and do it as if you want to have the top mark in exams, be perfect with your information and write in good english, this will help you, tagging others won't this is not a good approach and I wouldn't want to get tagged without a good reason.

Yes of course you said it right, but keep to remember there's no way to earn much money here without been hard working or make a useful meaningful and helpful content. In other to make much any a day then you make sure that your post are in good contents.

Yes Dear Post is always more likes than comments.Because through the post, many people share their knowledge and share their experience, and other people gain from it, that is why the post is more like ash compare to comment and comment, we have only our opinions.

• +1 1

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞.

On 1/4/2021 at 10:44 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Hello everyone here. I have observed that most posts don't get much like compare to topic. People react much on topic than post. If you have much topic than post then the money you will make will be higher. Do tag people in your post to gain more money. Best of luck.

In order to get likes on the topic, you must give good information so that everyone likes it, then you will get good likes.If you get good reputation then you will get good payment and the number of your paid posts will increase.

Yes, my friend, it is definitely because people are more interested in reading topics than reading posts and thus topics get more interaction

The post the contain the good quality content and useful information never be dislike by the members but the useless and poor quality content always dislike 

If you want to make your post a attractive, then you should put such a post in it which is right for people today.Nowadays it is very important that people are not able to do with reputation, due to which they are finding it difficult to work here.  

Its very simple. A good , quality content post will go viral and secure good number of likes. Just think about yourself what you want to read. Interesting and informative I guess. Its same with everyone. If you are able to provide the public with that type of post then it will go viral. And can be tagged as hot in the section.

My friend, you must first write a post with useful content in order to get many likes and thus help people gain the correct information because when you create a useless post, you will not get liked, and therefore the supervising members will delete it and you will not gain anything from it, so you have to pay attention.

Hello my dear friend, I would like to thank you very much for this post. I am one of the new members and I need such useful posts and rich in information that help me gain the necessary experience in this forum and by working together we will achieve many skills

As like you on this forum everyone want to get more likes there is a single way is that you're content is useful, consists on simple words or minimum100 character.

Useful informative topics which are beneficial for others at that moment you'll obtain satisfactory reputation points come off at a distinguished pace and be dynamic at this time and get going indispensable topics and commentary to make a certain evaluation.

As members I read each topic created in detail and if you have detailed and valuable information, my assessment will be very good, if your post is useful but it will also be good but not so high, so it is always recommended that you inform yourself well before making a topic

• +5 1

We can get more likes by using Rules and regulations of this platform.If we create usefull and with correct information post then everyone attract to our posts and they give good ratings to our post in this way we can earn good income because our system payment depends on postive ratings. If we have not postive ratings and have negative ratings then our payment is zero.

Posts always get more likes than comments because a post allows for the opinions of many members to be discussed.I think that the best thing to make our topic gain more likes is to be useful and discuss an important issues and help other members to increase their knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

As for me, I don't tag members for likes, I don't like this method unless I want to tell my friends some information, then I just tag them in my comment

Getting a positive evaluation. You should look for new and useful ideas to put it on the forum and gain the admiration of the members and supervisors, and thus I get positive reviews.

My friend, of course, sharing, learning and benefiting from that participation is very useful as it provides us with various methods of earning profits and reaching the goals we want and achieving the dreams that we strive to achieve.

Yes, if our post is good and useful it will be automatically liked. We have to improve our contents for this. People never like useless posts here they always like good quality posts .

There mate, hat makes a topic to have lot of positive rating is the issue of how important the topic is to the other members, because if they don't like the topic, they won't give there attention let alone to talk of rating it in a positive way.