Helpful advice to be successful in the forum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Helpful advice to be successful in the forum

Thank you for your helpful advice. I like your advice. We should learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat that mistake again. Failure is a good teacher and we should always try to achieve our goal.

I'm still new here and i do exactly the same. Senior members are very helpful. Their posts and comments are the most valuable and following them will help you get notified when anybody of them make new post.

• +3 1

You my friend, always be patient and see the terms and conditions of the forum tried to understand it well and sound and evaluation of projects and publications useful and rich information, new ideas and share them with the other members and they that brings you more of the good reputation and therefore we can achieve material gain through it.

Certainly, following up on old members increases our knowledge in the forum, and about myself, I have a number of distinguished old members who eagerly follow their posts.
But when do you think we can move to other sections of the forum?

• +2 1

The fact that all the cryptocurrency traders are after success can never be hidden any more, as such, we most remember that the success never comes easily or over night, so we most work very hard for that to come our ways, thank you so much friend for raising this important point. 

• +1 1

Succeeding at this forum is not a difficult thing, but it is not an easy task. Just give you a little time and a lot of knowledge about this.Why this is the formula on this forum, the tip to become famous. So the more you increase your time, the more famous you will become on this forum. 

I think that observing the old members and learning from them is not the way that makes us get a positive reputation in the forum and that it is more correct to pay more attention to the forum’s rules and always search for new and useful topics that attract the largest number of members. All the old people were beginners.

• +3 1

Hard work and patience are important for achieving something extraordinary. If we continue to do our work with efficiently and continue to do so with patience then we will get success one day . As beginners we should seek help from senior members and avoid shortcuts to get success because it will expose us to scammers.

Hello there greetings if you want to be successful in this forum I think you should follow some simple rules that will allow you to achieve your goal first of all work hard as you can and second is don't lose confidence and third is motivate yourself always on a daily basis tell yourself why are you here in this forum if you get bored or want to quit

• +4 1

There are many beginners who want to strive to achieve success, obtain rank and earn money, but do not know how, in the beginning, the rules and regulations must be read, followed and observed, and they search for more useful, distinct and interesting topics to obtain a good reputation and this will give them experience, knowledge and learning.

• Useful or interesting 1

Learning from our mistakes and instilling optimisms and confidence in our souls greatly help us in achieving our goals۔as well as benefitting from the experience skill and knowledge about the world

Hi dear welcome here 

Yes surely the posts of our seniors are very helpful for us .

But to work hard is very important to become successful new members should spend their most of time here to get more knowledge about this forum and should do eork hard and try to follow all the rules to become successful and for stay here for a long journey.

Thank you all the best

When I first launched on the cryptotalk forum, I followed the experienced members and helped me by reading the useful information that they provided on their posts and responses.

In my opinion, success requires work, patience and commitment.
In our forum, you need to present what is best, carefully selected and content related to cryptocurrencies, trading stocks, some experiences, conclusions and ...
Topic selection is the most important thing for success

Kafon is a form of kafon that

4th of January
Most of the members here are new to the cryptotalk forum and are wondering how they can be effective and helpful. It is very simple, and all you have to do is learn from old members and follow their accounts; they have a lot of experience in what made them learn from their mistakes, and reading their posts on their official pages will definitely help you.

Thank you, my friend, I agree with you that learning and receiving knowledge is a good way to earn money. Knowledge gives us experience and expertise. We trade and enter the financial market with strength and intelligence.

To have a great ambition forward, to abide by all the rules, to go step by step to get on the right track and to listen to the advice of the responsible people until they get to what they want.

This is absolutely true. Success is linked to hard work, patience, and learning from the advice of older members. With these steps, we can get the highest goals we want.

• +1 1

In fact, I receive great benefit from the old members in spreading useful topics and I think it is nice to follow them to follow up on collecting information .. But I also have to strive and learn on my own because the best teacher is your fault and yourself .. You have to be patient and give more time to gain more knowledge .. I wish you good luck and everyone

My dear friend, in order to be an effective element in the world of coding, you must work hard and patiently, and you have the courage to be able to buy and invest, so do not waste time on you to work hard

I really appreciate your advice my friend, successful requires alot of hard working and patient in work.if we follow the rules and get enough knowledge, also if we make a plane befor working, we can reach success and do our job perfectly. We have to be careful in our work. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are right to reach our goal and succeed in the way we have taken, we have to make a great effort and persevere in learning continuously and reading articles and others must devote enough time to the forum to gain the necessary experience to reach our goal good luck 

• +1 1

This is true, my friend, but in addition to that, working hard and actively and adhering to all the rules are one of the highest ways to succeed and gain knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Dear, you must first adhere to the laws of the forum and apply them strictly. Second, publish useful, valuable and ideas-rich leaflets for 100 free first posts, and then for 20 publications to 25 posts on a daily basis. Third, do more in reading publications that expert members publish fourthly, publish special and new topics and try to provide good content to obtain Good reputation Gain a lot of information and knowledge about encrypted currencies and you should use the elderly to solve any problem you encounter