Real Example of copy/paste - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Real Example of copy/paste

Yes my friend there are a lot of people who depend on copying comments here and that is wrong because working inside the coding world depends on the information and that this forum will help us to work within the trading exhaust in the future, so we must work hard and work to obtain experiences and thanks

• +2 1

In fact, there is no question of copying and pasting here. Brother, if we comment like this, our talent will not develop.

In fact, there is no question of copying and pasting here. Brother, if we comment like this, our talent will not develop.

Copying and pasting are bad things and do not bring anything but harm. In the case of copying or duplicating a certain idea, there is no one who will benefit from it. Also, the supervisors will disclose it and give him a point of warning. So I advise to search for the source of knowledge and discover the updates of the cryptocurrency and  The participation of members in it or put it up as topics that bring benefit to everyone

It is unfortunate to see that, you must rely on yourself in commenting on topics and offering useful ideas, and if you do not have an idea about the nature of the topic, you can simply search for it, read the comments, create information and verify it on the Internet.

One of the worst things is taking words without any understanding of the topic or without prior knowledge of this explanation, on the contrary, every new member or participant must form new and bright ideas for us, and this helps reduce common mistakes for you by reading and understanding publications and sharing information to benefit all brothers The participants are good luck to all. I wish you success

This is really very annoying .. I mean, it is not difficult to learn during the writing of the 100 free comments, even simple information, and do more research yourself and create your own comments or posts, but I consider that this is laziness and because of this act the forum has been banning many people in the recent period and I I encourage moderators to do this because this is really annoying

Copying and pasting is clear theft of others' effort, and this breaks the rules, and thus causes bans
Therefore, we must pay attention to our knowledge and learning, and work to develop our skills and experiences in the world of coding

I don't think there is anything that can be gained from a forum by copying and pasting content. Because we can't succeed unless we try to move forward with our hard work.

Hello, everyone..
As a new member, you need to be very careful while writing responses, as well as avoid copying and pasting in order to avoid deleting your comment (This is one of the rules in the "about the forum" section), as this will negatively affect your enthusiasm for supporting this great forum.

you are right
Everyone must express themselves
Without quoting the words of others and attributing it to himself
Because this behavior is considered fraud
  • -5 1

3 hours ago, nada66 said:

My friend, your words are correct and logical. The first goal of entering the forum should be to discover, learn, and gain experience to present new topics and ideas of fundamental value that benefit everyone who works here.

@nada66 Well, the truth is that one sees this all the time and sees that there are people who do not have the least common sense, if you copy and paste something that another published they will ban you from the forum then you will only waste time, I do not know why people do something as stupid as that, but in this world there is everything, you are right in what you say, here you have to do things in an original way and work for the benefit of all, helping each other everything will go in frank harmony, greetings .

Definitely mate. It is look like the model of theft. Also a useless progress. Someone are taking more efforts and hardwork for the making contents, others are copying and paste to theirs. Really worst activities. Dont ever never do that.

• +2 1

Copy pasting of other people's content is very bad idea . It must have not done . It gives very bad impression and also it is against rules. We should do our work honestly and with our own mind not by stealing material of other people's posts. 

Yes, I agree with you and I appreciate your effort for sharing these kind of posts as an example. The problem is , the people who don't know about English language much and don't have command on grammatical skills , they use these kind of tricks and just rely on copying the content of others to make you comment,count as a post. But, soon their account will expose and they will be banned from this forum.

I think that these members are beginners who do not know the rules yet because expert members know the rules well, but we need to guide and educate them so that they do not repeat their mistakes in the future.

• +2 1

Instead of copying others try to do your own hard I think copy pasting is the most useless thing while learning

So many people are not serious and would always try to find a way to cheat. Let us not bother ourselves. We should focus on making our own posts and avoid cheating. Follow the rules and you will have nothing to worry about. 

My dear friend, almost all of us have noticed this. It is something annoying and brings bad reputation and is never useful. It is stealing the ideas of others. The opinions must be different and collect information before responding to the post

Yes, that's right, a rule of the forum says that copying pasted content from others and it can be a matter of deleting it directly, in my view copy paste is a very bad thing we should focus on creating our effective quality posts as well as earning as well as learning. Can make the forum a better environment.

Hi you are right I'm agree with your statement at this forum many of people do this job of copy paste they immediately bannad it's our duty to inform the moderators or admins to ban that type of scammars. So this forum is clean and easy for us to work freely

Dear friend, copy post is banned in the forum.  Of course, everyone should be aware of this.  Create each topic through research from your own point of view.  Which is simple and informative and beneficial to all.  No one's post can be duplicated.  Then you are more likely to be banned.  So be aware and work by following the rules of the forum.

thank you so much to share this useful information with that's my friend I want to tell you that you should not to copy and paste on this forum because this is against the rules and if you really do this you will be removed from this forum

• +2 1

I don't like to copy and paste information. It's really necessary for everyone to know if you are new member then please read this forum posts and understand the knowledge that is shared for your betterment. 

I noticed from last week,  few member copy other's comments and after few changes they post it . My advice to those members, please avoid  copy and paste system because,  it degrade your own skills . By  Copying others comment, you will not be able to gain knowledge. 

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, that most members who copy comments may result in a ban for new members that this is not good they should learn experience and knowledge about this forum.

• +3 1