How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

I learned too much from this forum.

And I like it, and I will keep working here, learn and earn. In the future when I have enough knowledge, I will make investments because of the knowledge that I got it from Cryptotalk platform.

Good luck for all members

Firsly I still learning here and I think there is no limit for the learning and secondly of course I am going to get in the trading world when I have enough experience to do it.

We all know that this platform is great, it allows us to earn money while we are at home and learn many new and useful things, including improving our English as a global language

In fact, I learned a lot from this wonderful platform on the topic of digital currencies, but with regard to investment, I think I need some experience and knowledge to be able to enter this field.

My dear friend I have learned many things from this kind of platform it really helped me how to make  money and profit here . this will help me a lot in making money online.

• +1 1

I am still a beginner and have little to do with cryptocurrencies, but I am trying to delve into it more in the coming days. But I am excited to try the future trading experience

• +3 1

cryptotalk is the best platform that provide the different skills and knowledge, i learned different skills and experience and knowledge from this platform, this platform is one of my interesting platform it gives us different and and earning ,the main part of this platform taught us knowledge and experience about trading

In fact, before I used it, I had no idea about the cryptocurrency, but now I have a good amount of information. Through this forum I can learn and earn money at the same time and increase my skill in discussion with regard to this topic.

Dear friend, Cryptotalk is the reason I came to know about cryptocurrencies. I learnt about cryptocurrencies, their prices, their differences and market trends. I am now familiarized to the world of crypto to much extent. All this credit goes to Cryptotalk. I am learning about trading and hope to try my luck.

I am not an old user of this platform however I am new over here and I have learnt a lot from about section as well as this section because it is having a number of rules and regulation and all kind of things that were the questions in my mind

Yeah mate, as a student this has been very usefull for me. I learned a lot of things about the world of crypto and at the same time its prove very useful in writing skills for me. Hope i wil learn more from this.

The purpose of this forum, to help each other and make a profit together, actually I started more than two months ago soon, and now I don't have enough experience in most areas, but I've learned the basics I have a comprehensive knowledge of the cryptocurrency and of course with time my knowledge and experience will inevitably increase.

For me, my friend, I've learned a lot about the field of digital currencies encrypted.. I have learned the importance of investing my money and profit through it .. I learned to work hard and gained a strong will by reading the wonderful, helpful and always encouraging member posts ..
I learned trading and the importance of developing a plan in advance before you start buying any coin, too .
I advise everyone on the great cryptotalk platform, here my friend you can learn many things you will not find outside this platform .
Good luck .

• +3 1

Hello dear .  Actually I am really happy to work here and provide this content of posts and responses so far.  I am trying to learn many things about good profit topics, and I am trying to collect a lot of information about that.  So far, I learned some things about coded speech and continued to learn in order to make better profits in the future.

I have not yet traded, as I am still learning and gaining experience regarding the subject of trading and investing.
I learned a lot from this forum in the short time I spent here since I joined the platform.
In terms of trading now, I am learning how to monitor the market and the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency.
I also learned to be wary of spammers and illegal fake investment sites that have a lot of scammers.

Alot I have to confess, because when I joined this forum I never have good idea about cryptowold but joining has helped me alot and by now i am currently learning trading which I will use to trade different types of coins in crypto market.

Hello friend, this extension is really very cool, it allows us to know digital currencies, the meaning of exchange and investment, I have not invested yet, but I am trying to do so, in addition to that you can earn your daily expenses by working here

I learn a lot of things from this platform. You can increase your knowledge here. You can improve your writing skills and collect information about many things belongs to your real life. This forum motivates you for growing up in this world. So if you want to get success in your life then increase your efforts for achieving your goals.

I learn a lot of things from my this platform. This platform give me a lot of information and knowledge about cryptocurrency. Before joining this platform,I have no idea about digital currency. Best of luck.

I learned a lot from this platform and it made me more interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, and I became very motivated to start my first investment in it, but I need more knowledge so that I do not face many problems and avoid fraud in it.

When I first joined this site I knew that there are a lot of great information that I can benefit from, but when I started reading more topics and more replies and interacting with other members, I learned so much more than I expected.

• +2 1

I'm really happy with this platform because it makes me money and I also have a lot of useful information and experience as well. 
And my English has also improved dramatically.
 It's really a great platform.

• +3 1

In fact, the information that I get daily on this forum increases daily .. I have become acquainted with the cryptocurrency and its composition .. its history .. I have come to know the difference between digital currency and cryptocurrency .. Also, in addition to that, the new terms that I have become proud of in front of my friends are all this and still are In the junior section .. it is a very knowledgeable and large forum with respectable members .. I hope to grow up among you, and thank you very much.

We all know that this platform is very beautiful and useful...You earn money knowledge increases your knowledge and strengthens your language...For me as a personal post I gained a lot and information expanded in the field of cryptocurrencies...I learned patience and diligence, and I learned that it's great to have your own business and work for success..It's great to take time and feel responsible... Now I feel like I can help members with some things.

For myself, I have learned a lot of useful information about encrypted currencies from this forum, and I am also trying to win more experts so that I can start trading

Yes, my dear friend, this forum is a very great thing. We learned and understood from it what the world of cryptocurrencies is, and a lot of information about it that we did not know before, and with making money and improving our situation a little 

• +2 1