How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

Cryptotalk is a platform where we can learn and earn at the same time.I am a new to the cryptotalk so I don't know a lot before joining here but after spending some time here I learn a lot about crypto currencies like Bitcoin and others.I got to know hot to invest my earning and get more profit.

I have learn a lot that can save me my live time doing cryptocurremcy I can transact my income to my balance and also know how to invest in this forum to make profit within a short time.

I can't say that I knew everything before I joined Cryptotalk, however I had knowledge of the fundamentals. Cryptotalk given me something extra, a lot of useful infromation that I was missing and many useful advice was given to me, to help me increase profit and reduce my mistakes. I am grateful to the forum and to most other members for their advice.

Hope you guys are fine. I am beginner so that i am in a learning stage hope to learn better things from this forum and start my earnings by following all the rules and regulations of this forum expecting something positive from crypto word.

From this forum, I learned detailed information about exchanges, people's personal experiences and things to be aware of about cryptocurrencies. This information will be really useful for me.

this topic also definition to aggregate in falt foundation having necessary and alking about cryptocurrency. For newbies, there are still a lot of things to learn here in this forum so you can easily understand everything but be patient because you will come to need some help withdraw in any way to pissued possible 

No one man is perfect. This is a good plate forum for learning. l have learned a lot from this plate forum. But my knowledge is not enough. Knowledge is increase with the time. 

"Never stop learning because life never stop teaching".

I think it is the best forum no doubt I am here as a new you know well no doubt but I say you I learn from here so much and it is my luck I think. So no doubt it is the best forum and I have learn from there.

• +1 1

I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency from cryptotalk . My brother taught me the basics of cryptocurrency and the remaining i learned from cryptotalk . Day by day i am learning something new from cryptotalk and i am still learning by working here .

In this forum I have learnt a lot about crypto currencies information crypto exchange sites crypto wallets address

I have also learn how to write topics and post since when I started with the 100 post till date. Cryptotalk is so important to my life

• +2 1

I learned so much as learned by guider. It can help me as a teacher.it is known as a teacher of business.. I examine strategies and techniques in trading cryptocurrency in addition to the right way of making an investment in cryptocurrency. I will follow those matters so that i'm a

Beautifully highlighted a topic. I have been working in the online world for many days This is one of the best websites I have visited. I spend about 3 hours a day here. Because knowledge about all the online world can be gained from hereEverything that happens every day can be found here Which helps me a lot to do something good online. This website is much more important for newcomers. Here you will find many important daily information on trading topics. Your mistakes will be less for everyone's opinion, and you will learn a lot of new things

Yes i have learnt a lot knowledge from this plate forum.when i join i have no idea about crypto currency.when i work at this forum and read a comments of people then i gain a more knowledge about crypto currency ,trading and investment .i learnt all of these thing from this plate forum.and know  i have an idea about investment.so i am very thank ful for this plate for.they give me a chance to learnt knowledge and earn money.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Dear friend, I am now well acquainted with the world of cryptography and I tell you that I am fully prepared to teach or tell beginners about the rules of this good forum, but now I want to learn or enter the world of trading in order to earn or make a lot of money

I gain so much of things from my this stage. This stage give me a ton of data and information about digital currency.

I so I also know about the coins and about many wallets and much information which I don't know

This forum have teach me so many things about Cryptocurrency exchange because now i can I invest my coin and they get double and also this forum have help me in term of developing my vocabulary..

Yes pricey mate.  cryptotalk is a completely beneficial and instructive site.  In this we will effortlessly earn cash sitting at domestic which enables our own circle of relatives financially.  Moreover, it now no longer simplest enables to make cash, it additionally enables us to understand many unknown things.  Because of this we're capable of flow slowly in the direction of our future.  Thanks for posting what you need.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well cryptotalk and Yobit are interrelated for cryptocurrency trading. We can gain knowledge from cryptotalk and apply this knowledge on yobit. I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency in last one month. My circuit of knowledge has been expanded a lot. Yes i have started trading on yobit. I invest some of my BTC for trading. Lets hope for the best and lets explore our knowlege more with cryptotalk.

I even have found out plenty in this platform and I even have emerge as so succesful to assist different member that have much less knowledge .We have to assist different member which might be mainly novice due to the fact they have to  need to assist.

From the few days I spent here, I'd learnt so many things about crypto currency. Before I came here, I thought I knew so much about crypto currency but when I got here, I realize that I only have some basic knowledge. This place is a very good place it learn.

I have gain lots of experience from this forum. This forum helps me a lot to learn how I can use my earning and make profit from them. I have learned many new crypto terms which are used in this world. I am very much thankful to this forum.

I learned a lot of information regarding the world of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest in them

I also keep active here to learn more

In addition to earning money, which is a good income for me

I seek more knowledge

So that I can help everyone with what I know and learn

this is my goal

This is the real win for me

• +2 1

Whatever I'm today is just because of this forum and i leaned many things from it and I'm still learning. The best thing about this forum is that it also pay to you as learner.

In this forum, my friend, he taught me the arts of trading, its mechanism, and a lot of terms that I did not know that are concerned with the field of investment and digital currencies and other than that ..
In addition to me, the skills of patience, searching for information, writing speed, good listening and reading
Thank you for your post

Wow! what a great question and the answer is YES! every post has value, it's up to us if we learn or ignore what we are seeing, the truth is I'm new and I study every post practically. Cryptotalk is a great help to start and when you go forward everything becomes clearer, we need to be the people who give value and make useful publications for the growth of the forum is massive!