Does following the laws avoid urbanism? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Does following the laws avoid urbanism?

Your dedication to the rules and refusal to break them keeps your account secure and prevents it from being banned, but you do not need to be concerned about the nature of the rules or see them as a negative thing; on the contrary, no work in this life is done correctly without the presence of rules that determine the work, so we must see it as our path to success.

Your topic, my friend, is incomprehensible.

But according to the things that I understood, of course, you must abide by the rules and regulations stipulated by this forum in order to avoid taking a warning point or a ban.

My friend, your account will not be deleted. If you follow the forum rules, just avoid making mistakes and stick to the forum rules and look for useful information for cryptocurrencies.

Hey, buddy. 
In fact, you need to know the rules and follow them in order to maintain your account and protect it from blocking and warning points
And if you think the rules are strict, imagine the community here without them ! It must be a mess.

The only way to stop being banned is to follow the rules. Many senior and well-known members have been banned for violating the law. As a result, we must always adhere to the rules and regulations in order to protect our accounts. Keep up the good job, my pal.

When anyone breaks the rules, this platform takes it seriously and bans them on the spot. So, if you want to stay present here, you must follow the rules and regulations. You can also be barred if you post hate speech or engage in spamming. Don't engage in any immoral or unethical practices.

I'm afraid I didn't get your point correct. 

But if you are asking about the laws of the forum, then yes. 

You will be banned if you violate these rules and regulations. Also speaking violently may get you banned. So try to be careful not to lose your account. 

• +3 1

Sorry I don't know about you atopic because I just joined this wonderful played for yesterday and I don't have much knowledge and information about this platform I'm still learning things about this forum hope so now available to answer your topic.

Yes, my friend, certainly following the rules and guidelines makes us work hard, and we enjoy the great techniques, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Yes if weil will the rules and regulations of this platform then we can survive on this platform for along time otherwise we cannot survive on this platform much longer so we should follow all the rules and regulations of this platform. 

Certainly, if you follow the rules and instructions of the forum, you will maintain yourself within the forum
You may say that they are difficult and strict rules, but they are useful to all of us because they will preserve the forum as it will always be at the top.

Repetition, content theft, copying and pasting, multiple accounts, fraud in granting ratings, are among the most prominent penalties that the forum violates by banning it completely, so you should avoid committing such violations to ensure the continuation of your journey in the forum.

Yes my dear mate crypto forum is best and it has some laws if we follow it during our journey on crypto forum it make our account secure and avoid us from banned our account so i think we must follow all the laws of crypto forum it help us to work with full security mean without the fear of your account banned so enjoy your work by following the all laws of crypto.

Yes, my friend, if you want to make your account secure and not going to be banned , then you must observe the rules and apply them carefully . Some members here believe that these rules are strict, but for me, I think that these rules were put in place to protect us.

Yes, if you follow the rules and regulations of this forum then you will be avoided from been banned in cryptotalk forum. So its advisable to follow the rules and regulations of the forum to achieve success. 

My friend that following laws and rules is a very good thing
Also, some believe that laws and rules only make the business more difficult, but they help protect members and their accounts from fraudsters and help keep this forum useful and regular.

Yes, my friend, following the rules will protect you from the ban. You should publish useful posts talking about cryptocurrencies in order to be able to earn and continue working on the forum

Hello, I have a question: Will adhering to the platform's rules prohibit me from accessing my account? Is there any other way to access the account besides breaking the law, and would speaking aggressively on the web result in my removal from this platform? I'm hoping you'll be able to assist me with your responses.

Yes, my friend, following the rules and adhering to them will save your account from being banned. Many believe that these rules are restricted, but without being smooth, they protect our account.

If followed probably and respected it should, although the over controlling of authorities can turn this upside down and lead instead into anarchy and chaos. 

Following the laws will lead us to success. We must first know the rules and apply them so that we continue in the work of Cryptotalk, as it is a good platform we must all strive to follow each one of them so as not to be banned.

Of course my friend, the laws are strict and clear, and they are not difficult, you just have to abide by them, and this will make you completely safe in the forum, and will not cause you to be banned, read the rules and respect them and you will be appreciated here.

On 1/4/2021 at 4:31 AM, Sabahzx said:

Hello, I have a question: Does following the rules of this platform prevent me from attending my account? Are there other ways to attend the account other than violating the laws and does speaking violently on the site will lead to my presence from this platform. I hope you will help me with your answers

Yes dear if you try your best to make a good work by following are the rules you will never get band here and you will get your payment from this forum so do your work with honesty and never cheat them so like this you can make a good work here and also make this forum good.

Peace be upon you
Dear friend, I am one of the new members here, and I do not have enough information
But I guess when you stick to the rules of the platform you avoid the ban
I hope we get more information

Hello my friend Yes, you have to abide by the rules and your responses are positive and provide content that benefits others. Of course, if you speak negatively about the forum, you will be banned if your idea is negative, so why join it Be positive Good luck