Does following the laws avoid urbanism? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Does following the laws avoid urbanism?

Hello, I have a question: Does following the rules of this platform prevent me from attending my account? Are there other ways to attend the account other than violating the laws and does speaking violently on the site will lead to my presence from this platform. I hope you will help me with your answers

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Actually this forum takes it seriously when someone voilates the rules and banned them at the spot. So dear if u want to keep urself present here so dear u must obey the rules and regulations. Well u can also get banned if u write hate speech and do something spamming. Don't do some illegal and low standard activities

Yes my friend @Sabahzx by following the rules and regulations of the forum you are making your account secured. If you are following the rules and regulations of the forum you might increasing the chance of getting more reputations on your post. And by doing so you are securing your account for being banned by the moderators

@Sabahzx Laws have been put in place for review in order to avoid making mistakes or banning the account. They help us to work smoothly. If you apply them and not bypass them, your account will not be banned.

Following the rules and regulations of the forum will allow you get banned it can only make you stay in the forum without having any problem in the forum, thanks.

I am  the brand new here and I do not know about this which is your post, so I can not give any opinion on you. Because I understand that what I give my opinion may be wrong and your post may be affected.So I will not give any opinion on your post because I do not know about it Because I think that if I make a wrong thing, then people who comment on my post and that too will be missed.  

• +5 1

You can be banned by following the rules of the forum. You can earn money by staying in the forum without any problem.

In my opinion I think that if we should or should follow the laws because without the laws that exist in this forum we could not all live together here in the forum or try to get along because without the rules or laws only what would be problems or chaos on this site and that is what we do not want so we must follow the laws that are in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right my friend. By following the rules and laws, we protect ourselves from being banned and elevate our status on this platform. It helps to increase profit and achieve reputation. On the other hand, creating posts that incite violence and hatred can be the reason for your ban. So is the practice of unwanted activities.  And the introduction of politics or religion in work and learning

• +2 1

Posting useless topics and comments and content will be removed by officials, but if you violate the forum laws, this is dangerous and you will be banned as a punishment for you, the rules are strict, but in the interest of the members,  Follow the rules, work hard and you'll be a successful member here, good luck

Since we are beginners we have to follow the rules and steps in order not to expose the account to ban and it is good that the rules help us to work smoothly and protect us from annoying people.

• +4 1

My dear, for sure, you follow the forum rules literally. This means safety for the future of our work within the forum and most importantly, the forum rules are in place. We participate more effectively within it. Therefore, the forum rules are good because you are a beginner and start working hard on it by publishing posts on a daily basis and then the sure thing and great learning through a conversation  Encryption Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Of course the following the rules of the forum is very important to be safe and keep your work if you don't respect the rules of the forum you can get many warnings points and then be banned and lose all your work 

Yes, my dear, the basis for the success of any business is adherence to the basic rules and conditions that you must follow, and thus you move towards the steps of success and profit ... At the beginning we believe that the laws in this forum are so difficult that we cannot abide by them, but with time it is glorified as the basis for protecting our account, interests and our fatigue From getting warning points from brokers and thus reaching a ban

• +4 1

welcome my friend
The followers of the forum’s laws avoided you from prohibiting you, including respect for the appropriate response and comment to any post you want to comment on, and always by respecting the rules and following them. We reached what we want.

Compliance with laws and rules is important to keep your account safe and not subject to ban. We may think that these rules are strict, but they are necessary to maintain order in the forum.

• +1 1

In the event that you follow the laws on this platform, then you are safe from the ban. To further strengthen your presence and effectiveness, I advise spreading useful and fruitful ideas. If you do other than what you talked about, you endanger your presence on this platform. And also in the event that you encourage it.  Violence and aggression, or you talk about religion or politics. This will lead you to luck and the loss of all the knowledge you have built or gathered from profits.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, following the rules and not violating them protects you from luck, so before starting work, you must know the rules, understand them well, and adhere to them.

I didn't understand the question. Is cryptocurrency banned in your country? if so, then it is better for you not to write posts for the purpose of earning money, since then they will not pay.

Hello my friend. The issues to be followed in this forum are quite simple. Rules do not prevent me from expressing my thoughts freely here. Express your thoughts freely, regardless of your style. I remember writing a harsh comment when I came across some of the topics in this forum where scam websites are promoted. It did not cause me to be blocked from this forum.

Hello my friend, for sure that your adherence to the rules in the forum will keep you away from the risk of banning, do not worry, just stick to the rules and it will be fine, good luck.

• +1 1

Certainly my friend, your commitment to the rules and not violating them keeps your account safe and not subject to ban, but you do not have to worry about the issue of the existence of the rules and take them as a bad thing, on the contrary, there is no work in this life that is done correctly without the presence of rules that define this work, so we must look at it as our way to success In this forum

Yes, my friend, the most important thing about this forum is to follow its rules in order to keep your account safe and away from being banned. Plus create useful topics to get support. You should also accept the opinions and responses of the members and discuss them with them respectfully.

• +3 1

Absolutely, as long as you abide by the terms and conditions of this forum, operate correctly and respect others and viewpoints, there is no problem, I wish you all success.

• +2 1