What is going on here ...? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Friend you are right. Its true you tell about this issue. Many posts are very useful and some posts are useless on this platform. There are no enough reaction of rating. After cancelling the payment of reviews the numbr of people who give rating decreased. 

This is because of cancellation of payments which are paid by giving 50 per day evaluation to others. Many of the members of this platform do not want to give reactions even they found the post of other members useful,this is very unfortunate to see this. I think we should appraise each other's posts so that there is a chance to get same thing from others.

Yes i do agree with you my friend. Its tye demand of page that we should interact with others posts ,especially the positive and informative,we should rate them with good reputation point so that the beginners could found the good post  to make a comment. And the post maker can get good appreciation of people

Yeah probably everyone is finding so lazy to give reactions to other's posts. But if you find to know that you can also earn from giving reputation to others, then you will always be giving reputations without checking it is positive or negative. So don't just skip through good post, please appreciate and if you find a bad one please give negative.

Yeah, we should give positive likes to the comments which deserves it. It encourages the author to put more of informative comments. We need to keep those informative comments to get more of or updation about this forum. And we don't want to encourage those who are trying to copy paste or giving us false information. So don't try to give positive reputation to everything. 

On 1/3/2021 at 8:24 PM, saradz said:

What's going on? Interaction with posts is very poor; most members reply to posts without giving any rating and without evaluating the responses that precede them.
We must not forget that there are useful publications that must be supported.

That's the main challenge faced currently as members have withdrawn themselves from interucting with useful posts by giving rates and this is affecting our work here because without a positive reactions to our posts  we receive no payment.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend. Cryptotalk is all about dealing with cryptocurrencies. We must give good reputation to other users so that they can know enough information about the post. It will give them engagement to do more posts

Edited by Castor de

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

@Castor de

As We know, nowadays it is getting difficult to get paid from our posts in this platform. And many more times it gets deleted without even knowing the reason. In my opinion everyone should complete that 50 reactions to other's posts per day in order to be a loyal user in this platform.

Of course we should encourage and appreciate good posts and give positive ratings to every useful post. We should read every post carefully and then use the reaction button to give a positive reputation.

• +1 1

I have no opinion on this.  This is why I'm new to this topic, so I can't comment on it.  You can find out about these by reading the old posts or with the help of the administration and if anyone knows about these then let me know I will try to answer knowing these later.

• +2 1

Yes dear you are right interaction with the posts is very poor.no one is interesting in giving the positive feedback or ratings to the useful posts.The number of people giving rating decrease day by day.we should help each other so that we earn a handsome amountof money.Every body tries to make his content useful and best.and we must continue giving reactions.

• +1 1

Dear friend. Here we are working to gain our knowledge. Which is helping us through some benefits from now on. But the main purpose of our work here is to acquire knowledge and develop one's career. Thanks

• +1 1

Yes my friend i am agree with your opinion there are many people who don't give any reaction on other posts because of that admin don't give any payments on giving reaction . My friend always give good reputation on those posts who deserves it .

It has the most disappointed reason that I have feel in the forum which is that the people have been stopped to give reputation on useful posts because of the payment has been disabled of giving reputation. This feels really sad that the people were used to give reputation just for their own earning, not appreciating someone's useful contents.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The number of peoples who give rating decrease. And this matter help us alot to know the new topic because no one give evolution and we continue to give reputation in order preserve the reputation of the forum 

Cryptotalk is best forum over the world wide . Our main goal to earn money be honest i also here work to earn money.  Then i realize this forum just not only earn but also you learn many things this forum.

On 1/3/2021 at 11:24 PM, saradz said:

What's going on? Interaction with posts is very poor; most members reply to posts without giving any rating and without evaluating the responses that precede them.
We must not forget that there are useful publications that must be supported.

Yes I am also noticed from past few weeks that mostly members avoid to motivate the members posts which deserve good reputation.  I think they should give good feedback in farm of rating as they gave in past and not give just for money as they gave in past. 

You are right dear. It's our duty to give reputation on useful posts because our appreciation is important for those members they do hard work and make useful posts for us. I think many people avoid to give reputation because of the no payment for their likes. It's not a right though we should to give likes every day.

• +3 1

Right we must react to any useful posts even we don't have payment for the reactions because we see that the majority react just because there is a payment for that I hope that the forum can return back the payment for reaction 

Yes, I completely agree with you regarding what you mentioned in your post, I have noticed that many of the posts and comments do not receive enough support and some do not receive any evaluation even though the number of CryptoTalk users is very large, we must that help, friends

• +3 1

You are right evaluation in a toouc gives you idea about the usefulness of a certain tooic and positive rwputation boost up the morale of a user to work with more dedication and he try to post more and more useful content.

The reason for this is that the new members are trying to complete 100 post for profit and they don't care about anything else, I hope there is a solution or other way to pay. 

Edited by proahmad110

It is necessary to complete your 20 post and 50 reactions per day if you can completed your task then people give good reputation or reactions reputation depends on your post if your post are good and useful which people get benefit and knowledge.

We can give good reputation if people deserve it but we can read post then give reaction or like. We can work hard to earn money or achieve our goal in our life.

Yes my friend this is not fair many people reads many useful post but most of them pass out without giving any reputation and reviews to the posts. This is very disappointed fact of our forum mates. I thing we should have to work on it.