What is the best cleaner for Android mobile - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

What is the best cleaner for Android mobile

Yes, you are right. I have used this cleaner for many months. This application is really a amazing. It plays like a role of antivirus and protects our mobile phone from virus. This application is really good and all it's features are amazing. 

There are many mobile cleaning applications available on playstore. Some mobile 📱 cleaning applications are free. While some are not free. Junk cleaner is very good application. 

• +2 1

4 beast cleaner:

1.clean master

2. Ccleaner . Ccleaner is a free supported program that's also available for Pc and mac user.

3.all in one toolbox

4.norton clean

@Naveed15

My friend there are many applications on play store of android cleaner. 

I always use default mobile cleaner because it is best for me to use. 

You told C cleaner in your post, i know about it. 

It is also very handy to use. 

I don't recommend any application for cleaner in the Android mobile as there is already feature embedded that clears your ram whenevere necessary. Also there has been many claims about the Cleaner app that you have mentioned in the past that it steal your data and its risky to use them. They may steal or browser data or the files stored locally so its better not to use any third party sites which is going through controversy these days.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are many apps in playstore to clean our phone.The moblie cleaner app remove the viruses from the phone and increase the speed of phone...For this,I personally suggest "The super cleaner" app.

I absolutely agree with you ccleaner application is a very high quality mobile app that is increasing day by day. It both cleans the phone well and gets rid of all harmful and harmless junk files. In this way, it increases the performance of the phone.

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge the best cleaner app c cleaner this is very good app....

Edited by Ahsan123456

My dear friend now a days smart phones have own cleaner and they fully clean moblie but some cellphone has not a option so easy to download c cleaner form play store and use it it is also best option to fully clean your set increasing battery life increasing storage and also much more thanks to share with us this information 

There are a lot of cleaner apps available for mobile. 
I also used many cleaner apps.
But I think "Ccleaner pro" is the best app. 
It's clean junk files and protect from virus, improve security

If you want to keep your phone safe, use a good keyliner.  If you want to keep your phone safe and good, you need to use a good cleaner.  There are many types of antivirus in the phone so a good cleaner is enough to remove the antivirus.

When I was Windows OS, I used CC Cleaner very often. I was a very good program to speed up the OS, get rid of junk & eliminate spyware / viruses. I recently reformatted a Win 10 for a friend & installed the free version of CC Cleaner on his machine. CC Cleaner has only gotten a lot better since I used it some yrs ago. If its offered for mobile telephones now, I would highly recommend it, even thou I havent used it.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

The best cleaner to protect andriod mobile phones are; 

• Cc cleaner 

• Virus cleaner 

• phone master 

• super clean 

• safe security 

For those whose phone ROM is low, it is better not to use mobile cleaner app. Because there is less ROM, after installing these, the free space is further reduced. So the phone slows down. And now all the phones that are coming in the market have such apps by default. So you don't have to install additional apps.

Their are many apps available on play store to clean your phone .But some even bring viruses to your phone .One of the best cleaner to make your phone totally clean from viruses is CC Cleaner .it is totally safe an reliable cleaner.

• +4 1

Thanks dear to share with us this information i really need this tyoe of application i download it and also try this app my moblie is haging when i download it it will be work fine thanks a lots 

• +3 1

Many cleaners in android playstore i have used this CC cleaner its good application with fast performance and have a good interface and very easy to use. But also i have came across the mobile optimizer its a built in feature and it really optimizes your mobile phone and battery timing. so i recommend to use this too for a good performance of your mobile phone

There are many types of cleaners available online I use storage cleaner I have this cleaner also have 360 protection I have these two protection best

There are many Cleaners on google play store  but we should use the default cleaning system of the mobile because every Cleaner app put load on our mobile phones.

If you don't have default cleaner in your mobile then I will recommend you C cleaner ,Because I have try it in my phone.

Thanks! 

Edited by MUHAMMAD SHAHID JUTT

there are differnt apps for cleaning the mobile phone for virus . phone master is very good app for cleaning the phone its clean the virus and also make the phone more faster . its