You are new here, come take a lesson from me - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

You are new here, come take a lesson from me

Hey dear friend,

Yes you said right. Most of us are here to earn money. But it's a technique how we can earn more and more. For this we should aquire knowledge. This knowledge will come by reading the posts of senior members and by reading comments.

Certainly, the information here is sufficient on its own. If we apply it and work with it, we will achieve long-term profits, such as working with investment and other businesses related to cryptocurrencies, which have been explained in detail here, so we must pay attention to learning first.

You’re the right friend, there are some members who just join the CryptalTalk platform to make money and it limits it from more explosive to platform to knowledge, so we have a chance to see our minds better and discover the new system of being here, thank you.

Thank you for your information, my dear friend. Of course, entering the forum and reading other publications and topics is very useful and earns you knowledge and experience and increases your information

On 1/3/2021 at 12:30 AM, Kafon said:

Hello my new novice friends, I know that most of you came to the cryptotalk forum for the payment system they adopt after the first hundred posts, but it is much more than that as the vast amount of valuable information inside the forum will have a great role in the growth of your mind and developing your skills in the future, so try Giving more time to review and build on old and new member posts to be able to move forward successfully. 

Indeed, we must learn from the forum during the first posts, and not just to think about profit. It's bad here. We must build the future and learn.

All are not equal many members are also here for getting information it is right that many people join this form for payment but after joining this forum everyone can understand that this form is also for learning so should also give focus that we can learn from this form.

Well .. in fact, most of the people who entered this forum led for the purpose of obtaining money..but there are many, and certainly I am among them. I can earn money easily through trading or investing .. Any Asan is ambitious for progress .. It is nice for progress in knowledge and money to come together .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

Yes, my friend
At the beginning of my post here is getting money back
But after spending time here and sharing friends, I spend more time getting more information to increase my knowledge in this area, so I work hard to get to the expert stage.

Hello, my friend. Actually, you created a good topic, especially that you published it here in the section of our new colleagues, where I think that your topic will help them realize the importance of hard work to learn first through the opportunity presented to us here and then profit, and I also suggest that we, as members, follow even the simplest rules. To avoid any mistake, we also have to support and help each other to promote and continue this forum.

• +4 1

It is true, my friend, that the forum provides us with a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and encryption .. I have learned a lot here by following the posts of old members and benefiting from their experience.

Yes, in the beginning, for beginners, it takes some time and they must devote some hours to work and reading articles and trying to understand the work and the world of coding here .. It is difficult in the beginning, but with the passage of time they will only need some time because of their gaining experience.

Of course, my friend, in addition to earning money after 100 free posts, the forum provides a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies, in addition to how to trade and invest.

Thank you for your advice. I agree with you, this site is more than just for getting paid, the knowledge here is very vast and we can learn a lot about crypto currency and investing in these topics.

1 minute ago, Alaa4667 said:

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you, do not make your interest in the first place money, this forum provides you with an exceptional opportunity to develop your skills and increase your knowledge, and remembering great knowledge will bring you a lot of money in the future.

I like the sentence you said "great knowledge will bring you a lot of money in the future" 

you are absolutely right!! 

it's all about knowledge, personally i believe in thing which is "more knowledge more earn" so we can do both earn and learn 

i wish you the best dear friend❤️ @Alaa4667

Indeed, my friend, the cryptotalk platform is not only a money-making platform, but also a platform to learn a lot of information about the cryptocurrency by following the posts of old members and gaining experience through them

The thing we need to take note of is that the more time you spend in the forum, the more you know about this field, and try to search for information yourself and create useful topics. You also have to read more and more every day until you reach knowledge and experience in this forum, this forum is really great friends.

Edited by Maryam01
  • +1 1

Much obliged such a great amount for offering this helpful data to us, begginers will benefits alot In your posts. As a matter of fact perusing different remarks and distributions will expand our insight and experience most particularly experience individuals in the gathering..

Yes my friend, I am doing new work in this forum.  My friend I will tell you what you need to do in this forum.  After completing 100 posts, you can only earn 20 posts per day.  You can earn money from here every 1 week.  After 1 week, you will be able to earn 700 rupees from here for your useful post.  But if you have to post usefull while posting, then you can be successful.

Thank you, my dear, yes, we must adhere to the rules and conditions of the forum in its correct form in order to avoid mistakes. Likewise, we must do our best to write useful, valuable and high-quality publications daily to get us back with appropriate payment and profit ... Persevere and strive in your work to get the largest balance of knowledge and information about Cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

Thank you for the material, my friend, and I hope that we will all devote more time to developing constructive ideas, broadening our knowledge of currencies, and working diligently to strengthen the platform and make a profit.

That's a very helpful topic for the new beginner. Welcome to all new member of this forum. I am also new to this forum. A new should be active daily. We can learn many things. when I write on this topic I read some comments that helpful for me. I learn from their comments Thank you so much for this great topic. good luck ❤

Certainly reading other people's comments and posts will increase our knowledge on the platform and give us more emphasis on what we do
Where any new user can learn from this forum if he is really interested in learning and everything related to getting started in the world of coding has already been posted in the beginners section.
I also gain knowledge from the internet by reading books. I am trying to enhance my knowledge to create posts.

Cryptotalk forum gives us a good opportunity to earn. Not only earn but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of crypto information. We can learn many things from them. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

liljamie .

It is imperative to read the posts and comments on more than one topic carefully with emphasis
thanks for your advice ...
I wish everyone good luck.

Thank you very much my dear friend for giving me such a great and excellent advisor I will definitely follow it, Any new member can learn in this forum, Thank you again for sharing such good information with us