The forum rules are here, don't ask about them anymore. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

The forum rules are here, don't ask about them anymore.

Greetings to all every new member joining the platform keeps repeating the same question over and over again and wastes their time by publishing the same posts because the same posts of the same question are deleted. New members should study the rules and regulations of the platform with enthusiasm and patience and publish informative and useful standard posts so that they also benefit.

You have a point of view my friend We are tired of the frequent posts, but if we are fair then in the end this is a beginners section and it is designed for beginners questions, and every day new members join, for my uncle these posts are not duplicate  

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post . Indeed everyone knows that there are proven topics that explain the forum’s laws fully and easily, but they insist on asking questions about this . I hope everyone, especially the beginners, is patient and not to ask repeated questions so that they do not waste their time and that of other members .

Most beginners try to finish the first 100 posts by asking questions they know answered in advance or questions about grammar and how to start working here, I think that beginners do not need to ask any question because all the questions have been asked before and all they have to do is use the search button.

• +3 1

Thank you my friend ,this post is very helpful.
All forum rules are included in the first section, but I think that junior members will not stop asking about the rules because most of them will not have read your post exactly as they did not read the rules.

I agree with you

We can not waste time creating duplicate themes or present in this forum like rules

Looking before you ask

Read the rules only once and save it

Do not create publications only because they are easy to reply and you will get a lot of responses to your subject for them.

.Thank you, my dear friend, for this valuable information. This is true. We do not need questions about the rules and foundations of the forum because they are clear and many have become sufficient and primitive information to use the forum correctly and that is a waste of time. We must devote time to searching and learning about the coded currency, which is the most important in this forum.  Wonderful

Hello mate. Very well said my dear mate. Go on this model. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum and keep it up mate. This type necessary posts.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. I see that some beginners do not read the rules and laws before starting work, but resort to asking their questions and publishing publications about how to start work, and this will lead to deleting the post. The regulations and rules must be installed in the forum and made on the first page for everyone to see

You can find out the rules of this forum and why some of the users of this site have posted from their posts. You can also find out the rules of the site from someone.

Dear friend, you are right, but although I am new here, I did not ask these questions, I just entered the beginners section and read the friends ’questions and the comments on the rules and instructions, and I learned a lot.

Really thank you, my friend on this wonderful post I have explained beautifully.
I have noted that new members do not read and publish questions are already present so they are for deletion

• +2 1

Yes actually therefore we see repeated topics here and new members ask questions but they don't see their questions in about rules and old topics. We should see 1st see in rules section and if we are not find our question then we can see in old topics.

Yes, this is true my friend.

I have noticed many new members asking about the rules even though it is very easy to find the rules section and the rules are clear and logical and do not need to be explained. 

You are right, there are many similar topics, they create topics that are similar in content, but differ in phrasing. Forum rules are clear, you can learn about them in the section about the forum, and they are explained in many of the topics in the forum, so there is no need to repeat.

• +3 1

I have been, my friend
We get away from misinformation and false information
Many here are publishing things related to laws and rules and are not very valid so everyone recommends everyone to get them from here, they are the precise we all want

Yes,  some members are don’t read the forums rules just make a post with their unreasonable questions. If you want to ask, ask something valuable that can help you and others. It'll be your benefits.

Yss as new mumber don't make new post. Because it good if you read other post and find post which give you information about forum then we can learn from post and can make usefull. So as new when we would make post thennit maybe repeated then people don't make replies so it good if you learn from this forum by other post. So this is right post which explains about how we can read all rules of this forum. So with the spending of tume we can get knowledge and can become a good mumber of this forum. So if you have knowledge about cryptocurrency then it easy to servive on this forum.

Well, my friend, I agree with you, as novice members should read the forum’s rules and regulations well and save them so that their tools are not a waste of forum time, because it is a bad thing to rely on other members in everything, so some effort is able to know all the important information. Thank you, my dear friend.

• +3 1

It is good to warn on the matter because the matter has become very exaggerated and there are many people who keep asking about the rules while the rules can be accessed easily. 

You are right sir because there are some members that always ask questions that are not worth asking because they can get that from the forum guidelines, so it's will be better if we thoroughly go through the platform rules and regulations very well and we also abide by them. 

This is true, my friend, in fact there is in the section / About Forum / Everything we need when starting our work in the cryptotalk forum. Questions about rules should be stopped, because they also exist.

• +4 1

This corrected my friend, I am a beginner in the forum and read posts and gather all the useful information better than wasting time on questions.

@Dormilon you are absolutely right. We see many posts on daily basis asking about what to do or what to not on this forum but these things are already explained so there is no need to ask such useless question instead we should ask about cryptocurrency ,it's future and many more things related to it to increase our knowledge rather than just sticking to already answered questions.