The forum rules are here, don't ask about them anymore. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

The forum rules are here, don't ask about them anymore.

That's right, I agree with you, my friend
We should not waste our time repeating questions about rules. Forum guidelines are present in all sections and their content is simple.
We should focus on topics that benefit all members

• +1 1

I completely agree with you, today and before starting to create my first post here, I finished reading the rules and conditions of the forum, this helped me a lot, I think that if I abide by all these rules I will be able to achieve great success here, good luck for everyone

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, and thank you for trying to alert us to comment on the main topics that will enrich the important topic that we want to share. Thank you, my friends and brothers.

I have also seen many posts of newbies in which they are asking for rules and regulations of the forum and it clearly means that they don't do any research by themselves and creating posts blindly and the rules and regulations are available in about forum section and we can read them there thoroughly.

You are right. There are many issues that talk about this and the majority of them are the same This is a waste of users 'and readers' time I prefer to read an article about knowledge and information about cryptocurrency and enjoy reading it We want to see topics of broader interests and horizons than the basics that we can see on the site in the first place

Hello friend, Actually I agree with you, especially here in the junior section, we should look for contributions from our senior colleagues and gather as much information as possible and learn how to create a useful topic in order to rise to the ranks of the better in talking about coding and achieving reputation points, I think you gave Good advice to our colleagues, in order to avoid warning points or omitting some posts by moderators as recurring topics, I wish all good luck.

My brother, you are right, but I still do not agree with you. Because it's a little bit of your fault and a little bit of the fault of the new members. Your only fault is that if you stop sharing information with them, someone else will do that. The damage can be done to you further.The mistake that can easily get your claim denied is to fail. If you are going to work, why don't you get members from the internet about this forum. 

You are right, we don't  have to waste time, it is time to act!, although I'm a beginner yet. Reading the rules mentioned in the forum and adhering to them is the first step for correct action.

Indeed, I have done this since I entered the forum, I started reading the posts installed in the section about the forum and learned the rule, working style and comment, and now I am in good condition and I do not face any problem and thanks to the forum administration for this work.

• +1 1

i think there are many new members in this forum who have no idea about the rules of this forum.  Their purpose is to say that those of you who are new and if you have trouble understanding the rules of the forum, you can find out all the rules of the forum inside the About forum option on the home page of the forum.

On 2‏/1‏/2021 at 16:57, Dormilon said:

إذا كنت جديدًا في المنتدى ، فلا يجب عليك إصدار 100 منشور يطرح أسئلة حول قواعد وطرق العمل في المنتدى ، ما عليك سوى قراءة القسم المخصص للإجابة على الأسئلة حول هذا الموضوع ، إذا طرحت أسئلة حول شيء موجود. سيقومون بحذف المنشور فلماذا تضيع الوقت في طلب شيء يمكنك قراءته في المنتدى ، في المشاركات التي تم نشرها لهذا الغرض؟ لا تستمر في إضاعة الوقت في طرح الأشياء التي سيتم التخلص منها ، واسأل عن العملات المشفرة وسيكون ذلك أكثر فائدة للجميع ، لذلك نحصل على المعرفة من الآخرين حول عالم التشفير والعملات الرقمية ، فلنوقف البريد العشوائي بالأسئلة التي يمكنك قراءتها القسم https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

01.png

I agree with you, my friend, on that because there are a lot of users who post posts about what are the rules, what are the provisions, so that there are a lot of members who have no idea about this wonderful forum 

19 hours ago, Samanthajhonz said:

Exactly, I always recommend to new users that the first place to go is the About section of the forum and take the time to read and learn the rules, I see a lot of posts like the ones you mention and I think the moderators should also clean the forum of these posts.

Me too, most new members ask the forum rule and how the forum pays, they don't want to read the regulations before making any posts, actually is very easy to read the forum rules and they are very easy to understand.

Yes, I have seen many similar posts about how to use the forum, so everyone should pay close attention and search for the topics that you want to raise before writing them in the forum to avoid repetition and delete posts.

Wow!,what a nice post you've can't up with,most if the new members always finds it difficult to know the forum rules,but I'm sure if at all they'll read and assimilate this content if yours, they'll of course find the forum very friendly and easy to cope with,thanks for the post dude

• +1 1

You are right my friend, everything in this plateform are clear ,just we have to read the rules and instructions of it perfectly and do our job according to them.we don't have to waste our time in asking all the time about how to work,we have to be careful and accurate in our work here.

This is true, the new members should read the rules first and act upon them instead of wasting their time and the time of others sharing answered topics and to avoid deletion due to duplicate topics.

I have noticed that many of the topics raised in the forum, especially the junior section, are about the rules of the forum and the conditions for working in it. It has been answered again and again that there is a section on the rules of the forum that every new member must enter into in order to learn the rules, so this topic should not be repeated

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this advice that I gave to new beginners, and they should learn from this content in order to save time wasted when they ask frequent questions in publications so they should read these rules and then start learning about the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

May God reward you with your evening dear friend. In fact, I agree with you on this. There are many members publishing about the rules at a time when posts have become frequent for this reason. Whoever has published this useful information

• +4 1

Yes my friend that most of the people here are working to provide publications about working inside the forum and knowing the rules in it and that this is only a waste of time you have to look well and search in the junior department to know all the reliable information and work on it without errors and thanks

• +3 1

Everyone should read the rules well, understand their content and not waste valuable time in publishing posts because there are many important posts and useful comments within the forum that you can view.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, there are many newcomers who do not know how to work here, and they share many posts in order to get acquainted with the rules of the forum, which are already there, thanks for this kind participation

I agree with you. There are a lot of topics on this platform that talk about the rules that everyone should abide by, and instead of wasting everyone's time with such duplicate topics, we must work to increase and improve our information and write new topics that benefit everyone.

Hello dear friends ..
Thank you my friend for introducing this useful post.
Members must search within this forum using the search icon about the topics they want to publish (before they publish their own topic) in order to avoid deleting the topic because it will be a duplicate.

• +3 1

As a newbie to this forum, the first thing I did was to read the forum instructions and the section in which the conditions and the usage policy were, and I would recommend any newcomer here to enter(About the forum) and read it and look at it