Happy 2021 a cryptotalk year. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Happy 2021 a cryptotalk year.

I usually invite my cousins to this forum. I invite anyone who has nothing to do with the crypto world. Because people learn a lot from this forum. Even if he doesn't know bitcoin at all, this forum teaches you. People can learn new things every day and earn money here.

Yes you are right 2021 is very beneficial for cryptotalk because in this year many people join this forum and get information and knowledge about cryptocurrency and started trading with coins they collect a huge amount of knowledge form this forum and the number of people of joining this forum is increased day by day which gives benefit to cryptotalk forum.

Since I am a new member of this site, I can't say much about investing and trading here. I hope to know more about it soon and gain experience. I am very happy to join this site in 2021. Hopefully by working on this site I will be able to gain ideas about investing and build my own career.

It is very good to see your beautiful initiative for this forum. This forum will also be very good through your work and the unemployed people around us will get financial assistance. I promise your work. Please pray for all 2021 for all....

Dear friend I think crypto talk is very amazing forum but in 2021 it's not much beneficial as in the previous year because when the new year is started money of the forum is reduced and the price of the Bitcoin is also not good at the starting of this year but now it's very high.

• +2 1

I think that this year we will witness a large number of people join the forum, because the cryptocurrency is expanding more and more and a lot of the members here are already inviting their friends and family to the forum

I hope 2021 will be a good year for everyone and I believe that cryptocurrencies will have a great value and spread in the near future.

I agree with you that everyone should get acquainted with this forum to take advantage of the advantages it offers and the information about cryptocurrencies in order for the encrypted conversation to enter every home in the world

• +2 1

the year 2021 is good for us because the rate of Bitcoin is incredibly increasing and it is really good for earning money

Welcome, my dear friend, of course. I would like to invite all those I know to this wonderful forum. I have helped my brothers to join the crypto. I wish everyone good luck and happy new year to everyone.

• +1 1

This is year is best for cryptocurrency because the price of bitcoin increases very much in just a few times  . And those who made trading with bitcoin or investment on bitcoin become rich in a few times.  Prediction also says that bitcoin goes up so if anyone wants to succeed in life then he should make investment on bitcoin.  But experienceis required in this field.  Due to rise in the price of bitcoin other currencies are also have achieved their good price so we can say that 2021 is best year for crypto till yet. 

The forum has entered the new year and the number of users in the forum is increasing day by day.  I invited all my friends to this forum.  Everyone can earn money by working in this forum and gain all the knowledge in the crypto world.

You are right dear .I also got the information about this forum from one of my close friend and i was very thankful to her for that and i already have suggestions many of my known people in my circle to come and earn good benefits for their future from here. I hope they will also get inspired by from this forum just as i get.

Thank you. I hope this year will be beautiful for everyone, this forum is wonderful and I discovered it a little while ago and I noticed that it is very nice I told all my family and friends close to me that it is a wonderful forum and I will tell all the people who need such a forum to increase their knowledge 

I am very happy to see your beautiful post.  And here everyone can easily work and earn money by gaining knowledge, especially for those who are unemployed. There will be many benefits for cryptocurrency. Good luck to all members in 2021.

• +2 1

20 21 is very good for us because whatever changes have been made on this crypto talk, whatever the new rules are, all of them are very live and we should follow them.

Hi 😌, since I'm new to this. Still learning from all of you reading and commenting. I hope to learn and earn from this. This year will bring happiness for everybody.

Yes we did. This form is also suggested by one of my friend. I am very pleased to work here and I am continuously suggesting this forum to my friends and family members. Its user friendly environment and limitations for good enhance its attractiveness.

I have invited all my friends to this forum of course because it's a great opportunity to all specially for new use in crypto currency and want to know more about it it's the best place for that so why you can't invite friends to this forum even you don't earn anything and there is no referral system 

happy new year  to cryptotalk and members of this forum wish you happy new year  in advance,  we are all hoping to improve this forum again and again so that we will all benefits from it. 

2021 is a good year to work on this forum. Because anyone can gain so much knowledge about trading and crypto from this forum. Last year was so annoying and painful for us because of Covid 19.

I'm new to this platform but I here lucky to here in this platform but this year going to be best year in my life. I hope this year will not only best for me but also for all of you too.

• +3 1

Yes, thank you for your advice, and I must say that I was surprised not to have known about this great forum despite my serching for online activity which can pay me, now that I was introduced here, I will also like to invite my friends to it too so that they too can benefit from it.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, we will always be happy when we are going to start our work within the cryptotalk platform, this is an excellent forum, where we can feel comfortable, writing about cryptos, and just to see that every year, they remain active, that is a reason for happiness.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I will tell my friends and relatives about this forum in order for it to become more widespread and used in order to benefit the largest segment of society with useful and valuable information