Your path to success - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Your path to success

@ by kafon, yes when you joined this platform for earning money but sometimes your post are fail for not better content . therefore you are continue work hard until you became a successeed .

Yes dear you are right. As time passes every day after day we come to know many more about this forum. We learn from our mistakes how to work better. We learn from our previous work how we become better on this forum that what mistakes we did.

Thanks.

Yes I agree with yours comments. If you successful in the field of trading than you work hard step by step and followed the rules in your life. Live in a patience and get to chance earn money easier.

Thank you for this information and advice is very important for any beginner. Continuing to work and trying is the basis of work here to gain experience and knowledge essential to achieving success.

• +2 1

Achieving success is not easy But if i speak So when I initially came here I had some difficulties But over time all those fish are dying And I think that one day I definitely became successful If you talk to me now, then my journey is also going to I think that when I will achieve success, then I will surely be able to reach my success with a lot of happiness rather than sharing my teacher with others 

Edited by Akhiras

Hello Friends ,

I hope you will be fine. This site is very good for earning and learning at the same time. I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet. I really like this fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Good luck on your success mate 😍.

There is no triumph without Suffering!
Each path we choose will present us with a series of obstacles that we will have to face and it is up to us to overcome them with intelligence and discipline. We must always be clear about our goals in order to organize a plan of action to achieve them, only cowards leave things unfinished.

I think the most important thing for success is knowledge and hard work.  Your success is inevitable if you work hard.  But you have to acquire knowledge for it and work with patience.  Then you must succeed.  Thanks

In my point of view of you make a useful and informative post then you can earn money easily. And I am happy to join this platform because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge..

I agree,

there's nothing wrong with making a mistake, the Wrong is repeating a mistake,

and I can be like working here as a bodybuilder. The more tired you get, the stronger you get,

you do your best today, and you'll win tomorrow.

I strongly agree with you the only path to success is to be more considerated , more loyal with your work, by setting goal that you are going to achieve some day ,learning all the rules that we are supposed to follow , avoid making mistakes and iff we had already than avoid repeating mistakes that will helps us a lot in getting the path of success .

What he says is very true, all of us have gone through different stages to get here and they have not been easy at all because we have made mistakes and from those mistakes we have learned and advanced even more and also gaining knowledge because of what the path to it. Success is never easy but it is worth it.

• +1 1

You are very right in your words companion, being in this forum is of great help for beginners to know the basic knowledge for the trade, each beginner must know the basic concepts in detail for this they have to take the initiative and time so that Let's develop the trade well, we must take the time to grow well, since knowledge is more important for beginners.

• +1 1

This should not be taken lightly, which is knowledge, we must place it as a priority, since this will give us success, many things influence the process, but we must take into account that the desire for knowledge is fundamental in our process thanks to this, we must seek to grow and develop this same knowledge. Our growth only depends on ourselves.

I think not only for crypto talk world.

this rule can be apllied to our daily life.

Rule is 

Work daily 

it might be less but work daily.

consistancy will keads you towards success.

As i am weak in english 

if there is some ki d of mistakes 

then kindly correct it.

i will be very grateful to all of you.

Thank you for sharing useful content with us

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information. Your advice is very useful to newbie. Newbie firstly go to about forum section and understand guidelines.  You must follow rules.  If you are mistakes then you try again don't disheart.  Because mistakes gives you a lesson.  

On 1/2/2021 at 8:28 PM, Kafon said:

In fact, the beginner goes through many stages that help him develop and move forward to be able to properly manage his money, so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because every mistake you commit causes you some losses, and if you understand my intention, you will be able to earn respectable amounts every day And third, not to rush and make random decisions because recklessness is a key factor in the failure of every novice trader, so do not be sad when you lose some dollars. The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

your topic was very realization to us, to wake up and give our best to become successful someday,I’ve learn a lot from your topic so, continue to post with that.

Thank you so much for your important feedback.  This is very important for all new and old members.  There will be many obstacles in life and we will have to face many mistakes but we will not have to give up but we will have to move forward with learning from all the obstacles and mistakes.  My own success depends on myself so I have to be aware.

Our path of success is not so easy.tgere are many difficulties in the path of our success.if we fail one time than we should not loss heart instead we should keep on trying always until we get success.

Thank you for the helpful post
Beginners must learn before entering into any field they can work on to ensure that you do not lose your money and get into trouble. I think it is very important to learn the basics to ensure a good workflow.

Hy everyone, I am a student and no Mach experienced but I notice this thing that if you want to success you should show patience and worked with courage regularly. You should not lose heart if you reacive any bad comments. If any time fail then next time you can elaborate this thing or correct it. 

If you like my comment give me heart. 🤗

That's really a good article. To be successful we need to give ourselves time and also be patience. We also need to always learn from our mistakes and avoid future mistakes and its going to lead to success. 

If someone wants to become a profitable investor over time, the first thing to do is spend a lot of time on their financial education and emotional control, which are the two most important aspects. If we do this over time we will be successful and we will be able to live from what we are so passionate about.

• +2 1

So , some poeple go through many stages . Ups and own are the part of life . Wo should not loose hope . Give yourself time to prepare youself for the circumstance . Never repeat the mistake . You have to face many challenges . Dont give up . Be comfortable and stand higher on what you are doing or going to do .