Your path to success - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Your path to success

Hard work and never giving up is the path of success. If some one can make a continuous hard work and learn form past or from his or her mistakes he or she can earn in future. So never give up believe in yourself. 

Your path to succeed depends on how you can take risk and invest on business especially crypto currency and Bitcoins . If you go through legit website and if you are not scammed. 

You mentioned what those who trade with cryptocurrencies should pay attention to. You are right. When we make a mistake, I think we can turn it into an opportunity and do better next time.

2 hours ago, Sophia Everdon said:

Yeah friend. Thanks for your beautiful advice. l am a new member in this forum.

Path of success. We are a human being. So everybody wants success for his all work genuinely. Me too. You need success then firstly you need some knowledge to all subject and you need patient. Then success near your door anytime. Thank you my friend.

@Sophia Everdon

Hi, welcome to the forum and I wish you a good time here. I agree with you, we can make mistakes, that's not a problem as long as we keep learning from our mistakes. In order not to repeat our mistakes, we need to reflect on our experiences. The path to success is sometimes created with hard work and sometimes of failures, the real important thing to do is never to give up. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

To gain extensive experience and understanding of crypto activities you have to stay active in this forum participating in the posting campaign daily gaining rewards for the posting and learning as well with out any hindrance except if you are not determined to learn but for money. Your future can be achieve successfully

I also lost so much money about a year ago. But it was my experience of badly trading. I learned many rules from my lost. Now i want to start the trading again with my good knowledge. I am will give up with any lost because lost is part of trading.

Hi dear.If anyone wants to become a successful trader in the field of trading then he will have to follow some unique and useful pages too, only then he can make a good profit. If you want to succeed in a project, then you have to do useful work and along with hard working, you have to keep your security very secure, besides collecting experience and knowledge. 

I agree with your opinion and also there must be losses for beginners but losses during learning should be in something specific and not on fraudulent sites

truly this is correct point and exceptionally instructive plan to make different individuals to understand that in this sort of mission we should have tolerance and hardwork to get more cash-flow and to study digital currency in progress there's a challenges yet eventually on the off chance that we have determination we can arrive at our objectives.

you're right, my friend, achievement wishes to work difficult and constantly, and to have staying power and the desire to acquire what we are trying to find to attain the first-rate achievement and the great consequences.  a terrific fulfillment desires accurate paintings.

This topic that you have done is very good and you are absolutely right in the information or data that you provided if we make a mistake or several mistakes what we should do is go back and face that mistake because one time we go wrong in the second one. well because we already know the risks or dangers.

On 1/2/2021 at 2:28 PM, Kafon said:

In fact, the beginner goes through many stages that help him develop and move forward to be able to properly manage his money, so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because every mistake you commit causes you some losses, and if you understand my intention, you will be able to earn respectable amounts every day And third, not to rush and make random decisions because recklessness is a key factor in the failure of every novice trader, so do not be sad when you lose some dollars. The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

@Kafon

Always my friend, taking the time to learn, learn about methods, take expert opinions and cooperate with them, this helps you learn new methods and benefit from that information about trading information and how to deal with it, and this thing helps you not to make random decisions and can control the same at the time of buying and selling and at the time the appropriate

You have a point, every begginer in crypto needs to improve their knowledge, if they don't they'll waste their money in a very short time. You need to be able to read charts, i am not saying you have to be professional but you need to have a idea at least. If you don't trust yourself you need to start practicing with using small amounts.

• +1 1

Hello to all my dear friends yes my dear Mate I'm agree with you there are many ways to learn from you only because if you will do a mistake that time you should able to know you're doing a mistake so after that second time you will be careful so from your mistake only e you can learn a lot so my dear friend I think that this is best platform ever which I got and with you also got so do your best become a good cryptotalk...

Yes, my friend I totally agree with you.i join crypto platform. I am new here in this platform. I believe it. My main success crypto platform because this is good platform. 

We should be on the path to success by continuously working on this forum. I avoid making mistakes but if it happens, I make sure I learn from it. That's why I am very lucky to become full member of this forum.

• +1 1

Actually your are right, you have to work hard to succeed, Because if you didn't play your role there is no way you can succeed,so try your possible best to see that you have archives your goals,So these forum is the best way for you to earn and succeed.Thank you for these topics I really appreciate it

Very right recommendation.  It will enables us specifically the novices. I completely consider you.Therecare many methods to study from your errors  first well known your error ask tough question from yourself and make a plan  a way to do better in future

Success depends on hardwork. You have to work hard before getting success. This is not much easy. You have to do research, learn knowledge. Then you will able to apply that. Total is like a packages.If one are missing then you can't achieve your goal.     

• +2 1

If everybody desires to come to be a a hit dealer withinside the discipline of buying and selling then he's going to need to observe a few precise and beneficial pages too, most effective then he could make a terrific profit. If you need to achieve a project, then you need to do beneficial paintings and at the side of difficult working, you need to maintain your safety very secure, except collecting enjoy and knowledge.

On 1/2/2021 at 1:28 PM, Kafon said:

In fact, the beginner goes through many stages that help him develop and move forward to be able to properly manage his money, so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because every mistake you commit causes you some losses, and if you understand my intention, you will be able to earn respectable amounts every day And third, not to rush and make random decisions because recklessness is a key factor in the failure of every novice trader, so do not be sad when you lose some dollars. The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

Infact this topic is very interesting in every part of success you need to be hard working so that you can succeed in life because success is obtain when hard working remain constant, thanks.

• +1 1

As a new member in this grate forum one have to be dedicated to this cryptocurrency work for better earning and that will come when your write up give full meaning of a topic and also have reputation with also rating in the forum.

New members need to know the rules for the success of the forum. You have to dedicate yourself to the work to earn good money and it will come when all the posts on any topic of your writing are correct then you will find the best way.

According to my opinion, to be successful in any field, it is very important for us to work hard. Hard work is the key to success in any work.If we want to succeed on this platform, then we have to write the best comments so that our reputations are in the maximum number of positive.And all this is never possible except hard work.Hard work in any work leads us to success in it.

Of course, the novice learns and started a new life in order to learn the basics of financial trading in the markets where many of us make mistakes. We have patience and learn from those mistakes and benefit from them and not repeat those mistakes.