How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

I am new member of this  forum so I do not have any specific information about it How many warning points are given before banded your account .Now always follow the rule of this forum.Should you be not give to warning point and neither should your account bended.

its very important topic..only 3 warning points that stop your account. if you do such  mistake whice is against rules and regulations of forum..you recived a waring poit. but its not any probelm..but if you get 2nd warning points then you to face some probelm..your account will be deactive for seven days.  but when you get 3rd warning point..your account will permanently blocked..so be careful about it.

• +1 1

A warning hint has not affected the account. But with three warning points, our income stops and we are banned. And with more warning points, the account becomes permanently blocked.

1. Not to comment on banned publications 
2- Not to respond to prohibited persons 
3- Not to respond to unknown persons 
4- Not to comment several times on the same post 
5- Do not send a comment with less than 100 characters

Warning point is of great effect to our account because having one warning points will not stop affect your cryptotalk account or payment, but if you have two warning points you will be banned for just few days and having 5 warning points is complete ban from cryptotalk campaign.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend, in fact I do not think that a specific number of points will bring immediate ban, but in my opinion that depends on the size of the error that you made, and it is not good if you receive more than one warning point, that will definitely cause a ban in the end, as I suggest you do not worry about it Rather, you should focus on working hard to take advantage of this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk Forum and get closer to achieving the goals in the future.

• +1 1

Dear friend, 6 set points as a maximum. When you get one warning point, nothing happens while the second is banned for 3 days, while the third is banned for 10 days, and also at the fourth point, you are banned for 1 month, while the fifth point is banned for 3 months, but the sixth point is responsible  By banning you completely, you must avoid everything that leads you to warning points. Thank you very much

• +2 1

Welcome my friend here

I started working here two months or more ago

I didn't get any warning point yet in all of my posts

We are all here to abide by the rules and laws stated here

In order not to expose ourselves to the ban here

All the best for everyone

Welcome my friend, I have no idea about this, I am a beginner here and have not received warning points before, I think you should follow the rules of this forum and I hope you will not receive warning points as well.

The information that I gained from my work in this forum indicates that any member who got six warning points will be suspended from this forum and banned from this forum if it is a mistake. Please correct. Therefore, I ask each member to think carefully before taking any step in these actions because they do not tolerate mistakes  .

• +1 1

My friend,

I do not know the answer to your question, but I know that if you get five warning points, your account will be banned. In any case, you should avoid getting warning points by reading the rules of this platform and avoid breaking it.

• +3 1

A warning point is to the members of this platform who break the rules and regulations of this platform, it does not matter how many warning point you have in this platform, what will determine you are staying of not staying in this platform is the type of your offense.

• +1 1

I mention that in the first warning point, you are prevented from posting for a day, in the second point for a longer period, and in the third point, your account is banned, and moderators can remove the points if you no longer violate the rules and publish good topics.

If you get three warning points, you will be restricted to post here in the forum. Because of the violation you get from posting unuseful and bad content you can receive warning points that can cause you to be banned from this platform. So i suggest to make your post useful everytime you publish it to avoid getting violations and warning points. 

Actually I'm unaware about your topic because I just joined this platform last week and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency. Sorry from my side.

Hello my dear friend.we receive warning point because we break any rule of the forum and comit any mistake.If we receive 5 warning point then we receive restrictions but if we get more than 5 warning point then our accounts get permanently banned from the forum.

My experience with this forum is very little, but I try to be a good and experienced member of the forum, I have read the forum rules well, your account will be closed for 7 days at the second warning point, and at the third warning point, your account is completely suspended, so follow the rules  Well and avoid warning points.

• +2 1

I think that at the second warning point, the income stops for several days. The same applies to the third and fourth point, with a difference in the duration of the stoppage. Regarding the fifth point, the account is subject to a ban.

I think that obtaining warning points will lead to your banning from the forum. Adhere to the basic rules of the forum so that you do not get warning points or negative reputation.Ask old members if you encounter any problem.

Dear, I can have five points of warning from the officials of the forum that your work will be permanently suspended and you may be permanently banned from this forum whenever
I received a warning point whenever the period during which you are deprived of publishing and earning in this forum, you should name the forum rules dear and do not despair, and you must abide by then that gaining knowledge earning money in the end and not exposing yourself to more warning points at the end Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Try not to get warning points. You will violate the forum rules. If you get the first ban, nothing will happen to you. Either in the second, your account will be banned temporarily. In the third, your account will be completely terminated so beware

• +1 1

I have heard about it that after receiving 5 warning points your account will get banned.

so if you get first warning point then you should be careful about that you should not do that act again and should avoid the second warning point.

• +3 1

In fact, I know a lot about this issue, but I think that upon the second warning, your account will be closed for a period that may be 7 days, I think, in the case of the third warning, I expect that your account may be completely closed unfortunately

Welcome my friend, I think that getting 3 points or more will permanently ban your account from the forum, so there is no need to get these points, you just have to follow the rules, and publish correctly here on the forum and you will not get any warning points

I think this thing is due to the reason for which you received warning points, but when you receive a warning point, your account will be suspended for a certain period, and when the number of warning points reaches six, your account will be completely banned. Thank you.

• +3 1