How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

Bro if we don't follow the rules and regulations of the forum the we got a warning which is not any issue but if we get another warning then our account can be baned for seven days and after seven days if can't care then our will be baned permanently.

Well, I don't have any idea or experience about this matter because I am new here and have not gotten any warning points. But I have read somewhere that when you will be given 6 warning points then you will be banned forever and the payment also will be stopped.

I listen that if you got 1st warning point then you are not restricted but if you get 2nd warning point your account got restrictive to get paid, and third time you got banned.

First you have to follow the rules and understand them and know what is forbidden and what is allowed. If you do any contrary act, you may take one or two points according to the forum’s appreciation of the situation. In this case, the penalty of the ban may be imposed on you from 3 days to 7 days.  One or more warning points and this leads to your account being completely closed..

Dear friend as a member of this forum I'd gained sufficient experience in the field of digital currencies as I'd like to help in the development of this forum 
About warning points if you oppose the regulations and policies of this forum your account will be closed for a week at the second warning point and at the next warning point your account will be completely closed

Welcome, my friend, I am new here and I do not know much about exposure to warning points, because I have not obtained any of them so far, and I am working correctly and not against the rules, so I hope the senior members will help us in this matter and give us information that is useful to us.

I am a beginner here, but I heard that if we received two warning points, the account will be suspended for 7 days, and if I received the third point, your account will be suspended completely

Dear 5 warning point will stop you earning because if you receive the 5 warning point then you will be banned by the administrator. If you got 1,w or 3 warning point then you will enable to post for some days. After some days you will be able to post.

I don't think there's limit of warning point that stop your earning. Except your account have been restricted for some days. Then your payment will stop till when you are permit to continue....!!!

When you are given a warning point, officials set a time in the future, and when that time comes, if you haven't got another warning point, they'll remove the warning point ،  But if you break rules and get other points, then I think you will be banned after two ban points.

Dear friend, I have no idea about this subject because I never got warning points. You must get the answer from the old and senior members of this forum, perhaps and hopefully you will find the appropriate answer.

• +2 1

Well I don't really know how many will stop our income. But left to me we just have to try our best to make sure that we avoid warnings at all cost. This is what I have to say . 

Friend if you get three warning points then your account will ban and your payment will stop and then you can't see your profile and this is due to violation of rules. So always try not to break any rule and work hard to get success.

Dear friend, I have been in this forum for a short time, but according to the instructions laid down, I think that the maximum is three warning points. The first warning is your money and will not stop. As for the second warning point, your account will be banned for a week, you can use it after a week. As for the third warning point, your account will be banned. I wish you good luck.

Hi, buddy .To my knowledge, the first warning is just a warning without penalty .The second warning will stop your account for 7 days and the third warning will block your account from the site .So abide by the rules and if you get a warning, you should know the problem and learn from your mistake so that you don't get banned in the end.

Well my friend, so far, I have not received any warning points, I think because I am very committed to the rules of the forum, but I thank you for this topic. I benefited a lot from the comments of the members 

I am still new to this forum but I have very little knowledge about this topic.

I think there are 3 warning points where when you are warned for the first time, it is just a warning without any additional measures, but if you get the second warning point, you will be banned for 7 days .

As for the third point, if you get it, your account will be suspended.

Therefore, my friend, you should follow the forum rules in order not to get any warning points.

I think the correct number is 2, but I am not sure, however, you can avoid this thing by simply following the rules and making useful posts for other members in order to increase your popularity.

Thank you for asking my friend. When you do not follow the rules, you will give a first point of warning a time that nothing will happen to you and when you get the second point it is not good for your future and when you get the third warning, your account will be suspended and you will not get a profit so we have to be careful

You are entitled to three points. Warning, the third point, you are banned from the CryptoTalk forum, and then your income from the forum stops and your benefit from the useful information you receive about cryptocurrencies.

I have not been subjected to any warning points, but according to what I have read in the posts of the members, you are subject to a complete ban when you get three warning points, so you must pay attention and be careful

Welcome my friend. It is a very important question. If you got more than 3 warning points, you will be banned from the forum. Therefore, be careful and adhere to the conditions that the forum works on in order to remain an active member with us.

My dear friend, thank you for asking this question. I would like to know like you and I am curious about that. I am new here. I will follow the comments. Perhaps the desired benefit comes to us through the comments of the elders in the forum.

• +1 1

My friend, I know a lot about this forum because I entered it a short time ago, and I am now working hard in order to be skilled in this forum by looking at the experiences of friends who have gained a lot of knowledge in this work and I hope to gain useful things in the beginning days

Edited by saiedmohmad

I think the number of warning points thats can stop your payments is only when you have more than two warning point you'll be temporary stopped from payment, but when you have more than five warning points, I think there you'll be permanently getting banned.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link