How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

Dear, I did not get warning points before my experience here is a little while ago, but I want to know the answer so that I know the rules of this forum so I hope the members of the experience answer this question

• +2 1

Hello

You have to avoid warning points because it expected you to have big problems. If the number increases, when you have one point, be careful
If you have 5 points, your account will be locked for 90 days. If you have 7 points, you will be banned from the forum
be cerfull

Thank you, my dear friend, for this very important quote, I do not know how many warning points stop income and I hope that adults and experienced people help us in this matter clearly because the issue of the warning is sensitive and important and in the event that we warn of reasons that we do not know, perhaps for our actions that do not conform to the rules or foundations of the forum as a beginner  We will lose our account in the forum and we never hope so

On 1/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

Good question my dear.. If you don't follow the rules and regulations of the forum then you will  definitely given the warning points. It's very critical situation when you got any warning point from the administration.. After getting first warning point, you need to work carefully on the forum because one more warning point can lead to the banning of you account forever.  

• +2 1

I do not expect that the moderators in this forum abide by the number of warning points. There are members who are banned without any warning point, and there are members who got three warning points and are still working.

My dear friend I want to tell you that when you made any mistake or when you break the rule of this forum then you will get the warning point so if you receive two or three burning point your account will be removed so you should to be careful about your mistakes

• +5 1

I think warning point is not good for your account. Warning point will banned your account for some days. I suggest you to work by following all the rules and regulations of forum. If you work honestly without cheat than you will not get any warning point.

The rules are too much important on this Farm that's why you should not do break the rules of this forum otherwise you will get the burning point and if you received some warning points you will be banned on this forum and you cannot do anything

The maximum limit of warning points is 3. After 1st warning your money never stoped means it does not have any effect on your account.  After second warning points your account banned for a week after a week you will be able to again access. After third warning your account got permanent banned. 

I'll be honest with you, my friend

I'm still new here right now

I do not know much about this information

But your post is useful as we can read expert comments and learn well in order to catch up

Dear Friend
If you do not follow the forum rules, a warning point will be sent and your account will be closed for 7 days, and at the third warning point you will be banned completely

Hi dear friend,

If you do not follow properly the rules and regulations in this platform than your account will be banned. You get 1st warning when you don't obey the rules. Second warning, when you repeat your mistake than your account locked for 7 days. In third and last warning you will banned permanently.

Hello my friend
I'm still novice and I have no idea about this subject and we all know that warnings are not good, so far I did not get warning points.
You must follow the rules well until you avoid warning points and ban
be careful .

On 1/2/2021 at 6:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

I think that warning points according to the law, you should not have more than three points because this will expose you to direct expulsion from the forum

On 1/2/2021 at 11:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

For a warning point, we must be aware that crypto accounts are not banned, namely 3 times, 2 times and 1 time, depending on the type of violation. Be careful when we create topics, make sure the topics we create have not been in previous posts. Then at the time of commenting try to use language and provide solutions or knowledge to others.

I've learnt that if you get 5 warning points, your account will be banned. 

So, once you get the first warning point, you should be cautious not to repeat the act and to stop the second warning point.

crypto is the best forum to get learning and it increase your knowledge offer you to earn money and forum has some rules and if you break the rules and regulations of forum then you get warning points from forum i think 3 to 4 warning points cause your account banned on the crypto forum so always try to do your best.

I thought as I was reading the rules and regulations I saw that if you get up to 5 warning points then such member will be banned from the platform and I think this is when income will stop coming in.

• +2 1

It is large and many
For example, the input language is limited to English and Russian as well as unexpected deletion and non-concept sometimes
Add to that not allow commenter several times on the same section
Or even similar comments on several publications, although there are a lot of similarity between saws and therefore our opinion is one

Dear, Why you get warning point never be think negative , be positive. you can receive warning point only when you break or violate any rule of the forum. So, I suggest you never try to violate any rule of the forum. If you break any rule then you get warning point and if you received 5 warning point then your account is permanently banned.

If you ate one point does not happen to you something either if you are at two points. Your account is shut down for a full week either if you will be suspended and you can not profit from it

It is not necessary, my friend, to do management creptotalk Banned If you receive warning points, there are a lot of members banned Without warning and refrained from making money, good luck to you, my friend, thank you

In fact everyone get 5 warning point before separating him from this forum but you should not wait about getting one of them۔only three warning point that stop your account۔if you do such mistake which is against the rules and regulations of the forum

Yes Dear I want to say that if you repeat mistakes, we get a warning point. If we make a mistake, a mistake can be simple or large. When we get the first warning point, this is a normal warning point and when we get a second warning point, its guest for 7 days for publication and is banned when we get a third warning point.

Hello my friend honestly I am new in this forum and I do not know anything about this topic I hope that one of the old members will benefit us in answering your question