For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

My friend there are many people who don't give reputation on posts . That's why I friend we don't get more reputation on our posts . I request all members of this forum please give good reputation of everyone who deserves it means that if post is useful and informative then it is necessary give good reputation .

Yes. To earn more reputation points, more people need to see your posts. So by creating topics with good content, you can get more attention. Because less people can notice the posts.

If you want a good reputation I think you should post your own topics. Try to post tomorrow useful content, information that is new and credible. You should always use a good writing style , avoid grammatical errors and overall make your post more presentable.

No it's not necessary you can get good reputation by providing a unique and good quality content about the topics in which some members asking questions creating topics also good.

Of course in other to achieve good number of reputation from members I think we need to make a new post which help the people and according to the forum. Sometimes we make post just for reputation, but it can be reason of negative reputation. So kindly make such post which must follow the rules of forum. Your content should be beneficial and useful to others in this environment.

Well come back dear friends. I agree with you dear. If you want to get reputation then it is necessary to follow the rules and regulations of this site. According to the rules if you copy paste other's posts or topics or change little words to create new posts then you will get banned. So read the posts and topics and create the topics that are not present on this site. In this way,  your reputation will increase.

I would say that there is a good writing that will be given a good reputation so we have to understand about it so we have to understand because we have to understand what we have to understand because we have to try and understand what we need to know about it.  We need to understand. When you give feedback about others ... very few people read your comments and you get less reputation ... but if you provide your own useful topics, you will get better reputation in your topics.

Yes you can get more reputition points for making your own topic for discussion and then you can earn more token this is the way for which you can increase your reputation on this platform and getting the miximum points for that

It's more easier to get good reputation on the forum when you write new topics because other members tends to be more engaged and interested in new topics especially if the topic is unique and informative. Good comments will also earn you good reputation/ratings as long as it's passing new, unique, educative and the accurate information.

Topics are more read than comments, so most of the topics we write are quickly evaluated and read.
As for comments, there are not many members who read comments on topics.

• +1 1

Well it's important. So take the plunge, invest more energy investigating and give helpful data to other people. Procuring notoriety is a truly beneficial thing .On the off chance that your subject or post is fascinating, at that point others individuals pulled in to you post and gave positive response.so continue to put it all on the line.

20 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Sure friend writing or creating topics gives more reputations to us than commenting on others topics. It's better for is to create useful and meaningful topics in this forum to get lots of reputations.

@Newbie Obviously mates, If you get more reputation from this forum, you will need to write your own topics. Useful topic always gets high reputation than post. For this reason, you will try to write informative topic everyday. 

Hi my companion, don't gloom, and I generally endeavor to compose the best data and search for thoughts that help other people take care of their issues, and when your posts are recognized and valuable, you will get supporters and a decent standing

Hope your well,   A good writer is good represantator, if same one have good writing skills they can explaine each and every thing very meaning full word which we can understand easy and follow him for more advises....

If you want to get many replies and get a lot of ratings then yes it is true , you have to write a topic and not just comments, because every day members are looking for new topics to comment on, and when they find your topic unique and original one then they will be enthusiastic to comment on it and give you good reputation. 

• +1 1

On 1/2/2021 at 11:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

Creating your own topic is the best way to gain good reputation and followers, Good Content attract crowd and if they appreciate your content they will surely give you good reputation that you deserve but I rarely see people giving good reaction , I guess some users do not really give reputation because they either do not like the content or they do not appreciate the creator although you should not stop creating post contents.

• +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Of course friend, if what you are looking for is a reputation for it it is always recommended that you write new topics which are useful for all members and that you follow the rules of the forum

• +2 1

For better  reputation  it doesn't matter that you have to make a topic but  it depends upon the content you write here, whether it is useful or not for others.. If the people likes your written content then they must give you the positive reacts which would make your good community reputation

Yes dear, it is important that if you want your reputations, and if you want good reputations, then your topic is your own, you should write a topic for your mind level. And write a topic that is very informative and   helpful for others.

• +1 1

Yes you're precisely right on the off chance that you make any post in topic at that point you may get least operations on your post. It is genuine that in case you want to extend your redundancies at that point you have got to make a modern point which ought to be conveniently and never be talk about as of now something else you'll be get caution point of damaging the rules. On the off chance that you need more citations at that point you would like consider broadly around cryptocurrency in return you'll get great point to begin a subject in this gathering.

if You can good reputation on his  platform .you should work hard and create useful topic your topic is   informative and interesting  then people attract  your post you should spend more time in this forum and learn from it. 

Not really anything if we create a problem topic or if we comment on a topic where those who like our comment will react to us and get our reputation through this giant but if we comment then the chances of getting react are very low because  A lot of people read comments and don't react, but if we create the topic there ourselves, but we have a chance to react.

Reputation is best increased when you create your own topics. But you must make sure your topic is not a duplicate and it has a rich content for it to be able to attract a lot of readers. This way, the readers give you ratings in high numbers. If you focus on comments alone, you will not get much audience or ratings because people hardly go through comments beyond first page. @rami123

Edited by Oyetoyy

If you want to increase your reputation, it is important for you to create your own good and informative and motivated topic so that the members of the form can be told or asked something new about crypto and highlight them with a new suggestion.  And make your post keeping in mind the rules and regulations of this form so that the reputation can be good.

I don't think so, I haven't posted any kind of topic since I joined CryptoTalk. But I have a good reputation and I am not too much active through ! I don't know how . . . .