Best time to withdraw - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Best time to withdraw

First of all, I agree with what they say hello, thanks for this beautiful title. It would not be right for us to invest when the value of Bitcoin rises, we do not know how much it will increase because, when we do trade, we should buy at low values so that our money will be valued in the future.

Hello partner, to be honest that will depend on you since you will know when to withdraw your benefits, since it will depend on your decision.
But something that I can mention to you and that it would be advisable to do so with an amount of at least $ 15 to withdraw, it will depend on the currency in which you decide to do it, I mention this because if you do it for btc, it will come out a little more raised the fee, in comparison, if you do it in another currency like ltc, or xrp.
I hope this comment will help you, best regards.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome and greetings friend, golden advice, look at the rules of the forum and try to interpret them so that you avoid problems with your account and well, we got to the point where we talk about the moment of re withdraw our profit and the best option is when we actually need it so that we can withdraw and depend on the need we have  

Much obliged to you for giving us this overall review of mining since we are fledglings and we don't have any involvement with this field whatsoever. I trust the older will furnish us with such data.alwyas as possible 

Withdrawing a money brings us a lot of excitement because you are going to send it to your personal bank or digital wallet account. For me, the best time to withdraw, is when your balance was very high because in terms of transferring money you can save a lot of money in transaction fee when you transfer it your personal bank. Saving a money in every transaction is so much important because some transactions have a big amount fee on it.

According to the rules of the forum, it is necessary to verify account by first creating 100 posts, after that we have to make 20 post on daily basis and after a week our payment starts coming. That is, we get the payment for the work we do today after 7 days. 

That's right but now the ratings given to the posts of other members have been disabled and the best time to make withdrawal is when the price of bitcoin increases further than it current price but it's also important not to be too greedy.

My brother, the value of coin is more or less the same. You should withdraw money when coin is more.  You should wait for the value of BTC coin to be higher.  Withdraw your money when it increases.

Hi friend hopefully you will be fine. First of all congratulations for completing your hundred useful posts and then work for seven days. The best time to withdrawal your income of is the time when value of bitcoins increase to some extent as compared to usually price.

• +5 1

In my opinion as long as you don't need the funds in your bank account straight away,  then perhaps you should hold off on withdrawing them.  When you withdraw your funds there is a fee that you will have to pay for each of the withdrawals. Therefore it is best to withdraw it in a single sum rather than paying fees constantly after every small bit that you decide to put into your bank account. 

• +2 1

Good day everyone,the best time for an individual or members of this forum that they can withdraw is not specifically presented here the most important thing is to be active always in the forum so that when the price of the coin is high you can easily noticed that and I think that  is the best time for you to withdraw your money.

• +4 1

Dear you should save your coins and now many potential in the Cryptocurrency almost every Crypto currency pump you should try to invest and earn profit. 

My dear friend, you invest in your business.  And withdraw it at the right time.  Always keep an eye on the BTC price index if you want to get the maximum profit.  It can be seen here that the price of BTC is always fluctuating and when we see that the price of BTC is the highest then with this method we have the best time to get our money back, we can also make some extra profit.  You get leverage to grow your business faster.

On 12/31/2020 at 7:20 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Good day all members of this forum. Am newbies and I want members to guide me. After I completed my first 100 trial posts the next is 20 posts par day. When I gathered this money and to to know the best time to withdraw it to my personal bank. Your response is highly needed and will be appreciated. Thanks as you contribute to this.

Welcome to this forum dear mate. Firstly I want to congratulate you on completing your trials. Dear mate now you are able to receive your money from crypto. I want to advice you not to withdraw your money from your without any need. When you need any type of difficulty then you withdraw your money.

• +2 1

Exiting a fund when markets are going southwards would only mean low returns or capital erosion. Mutual fund investments should always be considered for long periods of time. It is also recommended that if we need the money on a particular date, then we must start withdrawing at least five to six months before that.If the underperformance is due to short-term fluctuations, withdrawing may not be wise. However, if the fund has been consistently underperforming over two to three years, withdraw your money and invest in a better fund.

• +1 1

According to me the best time to withdraw money is just before the market closes in your country like in my country it's 5PM so whenever I want to withdraw money I do it between 4 to 4:30 and that's when I get the maximum profits

The most of benefits of trading can be earned by exchanging them when you think that  they can give you the maximum number of value against your efforts. So, you should exchange them at the time when btc would at its peak. 

I think when the price of Crypto currencies is going to up then it's a best Time to withdraw. I can suggest you try to search about other stuff you can invest r before withdrawal. The best time to withdraw your money is when the price goes at high level. 

You can withdraw money any time you want. but you should note that as cryptocurrencies are growing it means that when the price of cryptocurrencies is going up then if you see this as the maximum price then you should withdraw money.

It is a business questions, in Bank for example you are submitted your Money the Bank asked the question about your payment if you withdraw the money regular based then interst is low and when you withdraw long time then interest is high

As soon as you gather enough coins that can be spent on I think it can be the right time to withdraw earnings to fait currency and enjoy our work in the crypto world.

Welcome to you my expensive companion, I think that the leading time to contribute is when costs are tall and they have come to their most elevated level, you ought to screen costs and take advantage of the suitable opportunity.

When you want to withdraw your payment, first consider whether the prize is growing or not, that is, you can withdraw it when the prize is rising, but it is very risky.  We must be careful and do our job wisely so that we do not face any kind of loss.

On 12/31/2020 at 4:12 PM, shahrukh007 said:

The best time for any withdraw is to reach the price at very high level, otherwise when someone withdraw amount at low price then it will produce high risk. 

This is all about the information which is related to withdraw process.

Indeed dear colleague agreed with your answer provided in this post as the best time to withdraw your funds is when you price this highest level
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

Hy my dear mate first of all welcome to this great forum because it is very helpful and useful for the begginer members .I think that when you collect the talk and btc than you will withdraw easily at the yobit site .I congratulate you to complete the first 100 post now you send the 20 post per day easily .and get the money to this forum .