Bitcoin can be World Power? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoBoyyyy

Bitcoin can be World Power?

I expect that Bitcoin has a great future in the world if it continues to rise, increase its value, and increase its spread in most countries of the world, and also I expect that many countries will rely on bitcoin in their economy in their economy.

• +1 1

Yes of course bitcoin can become the world power due to its popularity in the whole world. We know that the price, value and demand of the bitcoin is increasing day by day therefore we can imagine that it can become the most important and famous currency of the world.

The bitcoin is the first and largest digital currency in the world, so don't surprise to see the bitcoin leading the world of cryptocurrency, and there is still possibility that the bitcoin still be bigger than this in the near future, thank you for sharing this with us.

Bitcoin has become increasingly popular and expensive over the past year. Many countries are benefiting from Bitcoin. We can predict that in the future Bitcoin will be used all over the world and Bitcoin will be the power of the world.

• +1 1

I agree with you, now Bitcoin is the master of cryptocurrencies, but we cannot marginalize the rest of the currencies, as we find that some currencies have strong projects and are already proving themselves in the cryptocurrency market.

• +3 1

In my opinion the crypto currencies is the coin that will be the most popular coin in the future 

The next step is to be accepted in all the countries

Cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, are becoming more popular and growing rapidly because many people are using them as alternative income and payment, that's the point.  They use all possibilities to increase the profits of using Bitcoin.  The developer, exchanges, buyer, seller, and government participate in Bitcoin development based on their ability and function.

Yeah it can be possible in future the bitcoin can be the world power.because it has the huge amount in it and can be the world currency.1 million dollar price target within the next 10 years.

Certainly, my friend, Bitcoin today reached a new record of 63K USD, and I think it will continue to rise, Bitcoin today is the number 1 cryptocurrency in the world, and I do not think there is any strength that can compete with it.

• +2 1

Yes, Bitcoin is the leader in this field because of the great demand and the great price it has, so we see many companies today allowed buying with Bitcoin, which is the currency of the future.

• +2 1

Why not, but I do not have enough knowledge on this subject that enables me to say yes or no . But I think yes, it is possible, I think, with ease . I am still new and learning new things in this field . So it is possible yes .I think . The coming days prove this

in my opinion bitcoin can be world's powerful crency but not can be a world power.who agree with me  please give me a good rating and spourt me your encouragement is important for me thanks.

Have we discussed this? I believe bitcoin will lead the world as a cryptocurrency leader. If a world leader is a trader who supports blockchain, it will have a significant impact on bitcoin. Nations and individuals will now continue to legalize bitcoin on their own. As a result, I realize that bitcoin is not a psychological issue when this occurs. As a result of this occurrence, there will be a positive effect.

Now bitcoin is become a powerful and very popular currency in the world. I think it is the king of other crypto currencies. In my opinion bitcoin is become king all around the world. I saw it's future is bright. 

Bitcoin could become a powerful and global popular currency if the number of companies and countries that deal with digital currencies increased and became accepting payment using digital currencies.

I am new in the world of cryptocurrencies, but as I read on social media and on this forum, I expect that the future will be good with cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, and that it will witness a further rise in the near future.

• Useful or interesting 1

yeah you are right in this object ,  I see the same future for this currency, it is rising day by day and is also becoming more popular around the world . Digital and technical development also supports its success 

Yes, my dear friend, a very wonderful publication that Bitcoin will lead the world very soon, and that is a great thing, and also Bitcoin will reach the highest peak in the world. I hope that Bitcoin will become the leader of the world, and that will reflect positively on us and all the members who work in this forum. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
In the beginning, you should know that there are many cryptocurrencies in the world, but the most popular and used one is the currency of Bitcoin, and I think that soon Bitcoin will lead the financial economy of many countries

I expect in the near future that the legitimacy and popularity of cryptocurrencies will increase in various parts of the world, and I see that many consider that the field of cryptocurrencies is an investment field like any other field such as real estate
But what distinguishes digital currencies is that they develop greatly and there are many facilities for transferring ownership without limits or for investing in huge sums.

I think it has become a strong competitor for the dollar so that America is trying as much as possible to fight cryptocurrencies and warn them, and this is a natural matter because cryptocurrencies have advantages that could affect the global economy and may be a refuge for companies and businessmen to evade taxes.

I think that Bitcoin is the pioneer in the field of digital currencies and will reach very high numbers in the future because it is the most famous digital currency and the strongest currency so far.

I totally agree with you .... given what we are seeing today of the development of digital currencies, especially Bitcoin .... I think we will reach a stage where trading is done only through digital currencies and I think that it is not a problem... because it is much easier to trade and deal than traditional currencies.

• +2 2

Welcome, my friend. Yes, this could happen because the Bitcoin currency is developing more and more and becoming popular. Many people have become aware of this currency and digital currencies, so in the future this currency could become a point of strength for many countries

• +1 1
  • +3 1